The VSE-2 is another BIG IMPACT DESIGN and is setting a new benchmark for Tracking, Mix-Bus and Mastering applications.
Unlike other EQs on the market the VSE-2 is equipped with six discrete gyrators and lots of matchless detailed features.
This unique set-up makes the sound of the golden decade of analog recording equipment available in today's studio environment.
VSE-2 Unique Features
• Discrete gyrator based Equalizer concept
• Discrete operational Cut and Boost amplifier +-8db
• 18 selectable frequencies on each channel
• Dual Mono Design
• Hi Pass Filter 10Hz-400Hz with bypass
• Transformer balanced input
• All EQ parameters controlled by rotary switches
• Unique A.I.R Mode (Enhancement of the auditory threshold)
• Smooth and Punchy
• Super Low Noise (-98dBu)
• Cut & Boost steps +-: 1dB, 2dB, 3,5dB, 5,5dB, 8dB
...will not change. For those wondering who coded it, it was Impulse Audio Lab the same guys who did the VSE-2 also. We feel those guys did an amazing job with both plugins and we are super happy about it. We hope you enjoy both plugins and have a Great Saturday people!!! Happy Mixing!!!!
...(HLT-2AM). You might want to look at that. Broad stroke that sounds amazing and is easy? Maybe the Vertigo VSE-2? I've been using the plug in and it's blowing me away so I'm lusting for the hardware. Vertigo can also make a mastering version with 1db steps for all gain...
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?