The D-Command system provides controls for most Pro Tools recording, editing and mixing tasks, and a versatile remote-controlled audio monitoring system.
- Touch-sensitive, motorized 100mm faders
- Touch-sensitive, multi-purpose rotary controls
- Dedicated controls for assignment and activation of inputs, outputs, inserts and sends
- Flexible display of pan, insert, send, plug-in and mic pre controls
- Dedicated EQ and dynamics plug-in control sections
- Dedicated controls for all channel strip functions including recording and input monitoring modes, mute, solo, and channel select
- Dedicated controls for automation mode, enable and safe status
- Custom Fader Mode for flexible channel and parameter mapping
- Full transport and navigation controls, including location commands and scrub/shuttle capability
- 6-channel control room monitoring system supports mono through 5.1 surround monitoring, with up to 5 possible in-put sources and 3 selectable output paths
- 2-channel cue system with 4 separate outputs and selectable talkback feed
- Built-in talkback microphone and external talkback mic In-put
- Standalone mode for monitoring without Pro Tools
- External source metering
Avid S6 Mixer (Sneak Peek)
...to it, but the numbering does leave room for 2 other products in the middle.
I can see replacements for Icon D-command and D-control (maybe S6 as the video says it's modular), C|24 and the Artist series.
None of these have been updated for quite a while.
Going from SSL console to Hybrid, will I regret this?
...get to this stage ITB it will take you several hours.
-Unlike Post guys, Music engineers are equally served with the D-Command as much as with the D-Control, but your clients will ask themselves why do they have to still pay this much now, if you replace the monster 4K with the smaller D-Command rather...
Empirical Labs announces availability of its BIG FrEQ plug-in
All great stuff!
I have a suggestion as a potential solution to the reorder bands and automation dilemma.
Would it be possible alongside the copy function to have some kind of a swap function? Because the problem appears for me when you have two active bands you want to swap to get them in order, and...
See All Discussions
Begin a Discussion