Astral Plane Studios Music Mixing/Career Services
Astral Plane Studios (APS) is a recording studio/sound production service located in Temple, TX dedicated to professional audio production ― created by recording and mix engineer Josh Hayward.
Josh was trained amongst the best at Arlyn Studios by those who have worked with Willie Nelson, Prince, Lyle Lovett, The Black Crowes and more.
Our mission is to deliver label quality, radio hit style recording and mixing while putting artists on a path to their own version of stardom, be it national, regional or worldwide.
Astral Plane Studios currently offers the following production & career services:
Music Mixing/Mix Engineer
Music Marketing Training
Pro Tools Training
Digital Distribution to major labels, radio stations, TV/Film and major online retailers
For more information/audio/testimonials please visit the website. http://astralplanestudios.com/audio-samples
Pro Tools Training & Certification
AFFORDABLE PRO TOOLS TRAINING & AVID CERTIFICATION
Learn Pro Tools and get official Avid Certification in 5- 10 days at ProMedia Training www.ProToolsTraining.com. With over 8 locations in the U.S, ProMedia provides hands-on training in a classroom by an Expert Avid Instructor. Classes are running in Los Angeles, New York, Dallas, Miami, Atlanta, Chicago and more.
Every student has a pro tools workstation in class and there are only 5-10 students per class to allow maximum interaction from the instructor.
From beginner Pro Tools users, to Advanced Audio Engineering techniques, we have courses for all levels of students.
ProMedia Training is the largest Pro Tools Training organization in the. U.S, and has certified more students than any other school or operation.
CONTACT PHONE: 888-277-0457
Tailored Rhythms - Production guidance in London
Hi, my name is James and I run Tailored Rhythms.
I had been running EMP (electronic music production) as well as working as an audio lecturer at SAE Liverpool for the past three years and in amongst that time, I've produced records that have been supported by DJs such as Heidi, Ivan Smagghe and Justin Robertson plus written about in The Wire and The Quietus.
Tailored Rhythms is a bespoke service offering one to one tuition based upon your needs and your needs alone. As a lecturer at SAE, I came to understand that most people seeking assistance with something audio related will already have a skill set or background that affects the way tuition should be employed. My clients range widely from established musicians in successful bands seeking new techniques, to DJs/Producers looking for help with arrangement / mixing, to guitar teachers wanting to make realistic backing tracks for their students or even just home enthusiasts wanting to get their demos to a polished state.
Below, are a few examples of the topics that I cover. For more information, please check out my website or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Explanations of Software
- Ableton Live
- Pro Tools
- Native Instruments Komplete
- Waves plugins
- Much more... (just ask)
Explanation of techniques
- Synthesis (analogue or digital, plugins or outboard)
- Sampling (Ableton Samplers / EXS24 / Battery / Maschine or even Akai MPC1000 / 2500)
- Arrangement in electronic music
- Mixing techniques (all genres)
- Home studio acoustics
- Microphone techniques
- many more... (just ask)
Lessons are normally charged at £25 per hour but there are discounts available for purchase of bulk sessions. Please contact me for more details.
Lessons can be accommodated in East London or alternatively can take place at your home studio. Again, more details are available on request.
Want to learn how to Produce, or increase your skills in Music Production? I'm giving lessons for $20 / hour via Skype. I can give serious coaching if you already produce.
I've been producing since I was 12, and been a musician since I was 4.
What you will get from this:
- Private coaching throughout your music-making process: ie I'd be reviewing the music you make and helping you along the way, helping you forge your own style and improve all techniques. This can cost up to $90 by some online producers.
- Lessons with me would speed up your process of what would normally take years, to taking a few months to get to a certain level. I taught someone in a 20 minute session what took me 3 months to learn after watching 300 videos online. Was also teaching 5-year-olds grade 4 music theory when I used to give piano lessons: it's all about the fundamentals and their structure that allows you to speed up the learning curve.
The components I teach:
- How to use the software and what software best suits you
- How to arrange a track and put it together
- Music theory, and composing
- Sound design / Synthesis (how to create instruments from scratch)
- Mixing & mastering
Whether you're a complete beginner having never touched it before, or been doing it for a while, I can coach you at almost any level.
Contact Jarred: email@example.com
PS: I do not teach DJing.
Please find this link to my music. However, all of it is old - new stuff on the arrival http://lifeindigittal.com/music/
Music Software Tuition- crash courses
Our intensive and exciting music software courses in Logic, Ableton and Pro Tools are taught by industry working and professional producers, and designed for complete beginners who want to learn how to record, write and produce professional sounding tracks.
Each course will cover the following:
• Introduction to music software and equipment
• Microphone placement techniques
• Recording instruments and vocals
• Audio editing and workflow
• Composition, arrangement and song structure
• Creative use of fx processors
• Mixing techniques and concepts
• Mastering techniques
Courses are only available on a one to one individual tuition basis.
Key features of One to One courses
Enrol anytime throughout the year - you could be starting your course within a week
You set the start date and subsequent classes – fit the course around your lifestyle
Pick your own study times – this can be mornings, afternoons, evenings or weekends
Complete the course in either 1 day or 3 days.
Prices range from £189 to £519
For more information on each indivdual course.
To book a course email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 7247 8800
Ableton Live9 Lessons Brisbane QLD
Ableton Live Lessons / Coaching
Styles: All Styles
Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Ableton Live Lessons / Coaching (Brisbane, QLD)
1. Just got your copy of Ableton Live? Don’t know what to do next?
2. Need help developing your music & crafting your own sound?
3. Looking for private 1on1 Ableton Live Tuition & Coaching in the Brisbane area?
4. Looking for a teacher with years of experience?
5. Looking to take your skills to the next level & get you music out there?
Learn Ableton Live from Musician/Producer/Artist & Ableton live expert Grant D
SET-UP & INTRODUCTION
• How to work exclusivity with Ableton in the studio & in live in performance
• How to set-up your studio & Ableton for optimal use with your Mac or P.C
• Gain a understanding of the “two” views Session & Arraignment
• How to set-up custom Ableton templates for fast creative workflow
• All the basic keyboard shortcuts & Ableton terminology
• Gain a feel & knowledge for all of Ableton’s instruments & effects
• MIDI & Key Mapping
• Setting up external controllers. EG: The Push, Launchpad, Akai Controllers
• How to work with & use audio loops & samples
• Composing basic beats & exploring sounds in Ableton
GENERAL & INTERMEDIATE
• How to Sketch out ideas in the Arraignment (Clip) view
• Recording instruments & audio (Guitar, Bass, Keys, Drums & Vocals)
• Song structure / arraignment & music theory
• Organizing your Ableton Libraries
• Working with MIDI & how to play & draw in MIDI info (Clip Editing)
• How to “Freeze” convert MIDI to audio & audio to MIDI
• Using signal routing / sends & return tracks for adding sounds & layers
• How to use correct EQ & Compression techniques in you mix
• How to use effect racks & track grouping
• Mixing & bouncing down your tracks to WAV & Mp3’s
ADVANCED & SPECIALISED:
• Sampling in Ableton & how to Warp, Stretch, Reverse, Manipulate & Slice audio
• Using vinyl/record sampling techniques & using your turntables with Ableton
• Building up your own sample libraries (Composing your own loops)
• Advanced Audio & MIDI clip editing (Using envelops & automation)
• Creative drum programming (understanding d...
Roland Aira Academy
World's first and only Roland Aira Academy at SubBass Academy of Electronic Music. Learn to use the Roland AIRA range including the TR-8, TB-3, VT-3 and System-1 on this intensive weekend music production course at SubBass.
Audio Electronics Specialist
I'm a full time support engineer in the broadcast industry. Outside of this I freelance on a part-time basis specialising in design and building custom audio electronics including outboard, guitar pedals and signal distribution.
I am available for custom electronics design, DIY/clone builds, electronics tuition, equipment modifications, specification testing, maintenance, repair, recapping and refurbishment of audio equipment.
I am based in Yorkshire but I travel the UK a lot and I extend my services nationwide (and beyond!). Please say hello: daveaudiodomain (at) gmail.com twitter: @audiodomain
"Donation" Based Electronic Music tutorials
After many years of selling my products online i have decided to make them donation based.
There is a minimum donation of $10 to cover costs of download space and server but thats still an awesome deal, $10 for all 5 courses including the 2 psytrance courses from Pscilocybian.
I hope this awesome deal can help some of you out in some small way, thanks for the great support over the years and keep on keepin on
I am looking to recruit a few blog writers for my audio engineering site, if anyone is interested please send me a PM. Here is a bit of a blurb:
audioproductiontips.com is in the process of recruiting pro-audio specialists who are interest in writing articles or recording screen shot videos in the following areas:
studio engineering (dealing with acoustic instruments and live spaces)
computer music production in EDM and hip-hop
Unlike other blog sites Audio Production Tips wants to focus equally on all aspects of composition, arrangement, engineering technique, production as well as mixing and mastering.
Saxophone and FLute tuition
I can offer tuition from beginners to advanced, specialising in improvisation and Jazz plus beatboxing for the flutes - standard (soprano) and Bassflute that is. Tonebuilding, rhythm, Theory and all you need to work on your basic musicianship.
Ableton Live 1 to 1 Lessons
Learn Ableton Live 9 and Music Production: One-to-One lessons. Learn how to write, mix and finish a Track
From beginners to advanced.
Come learn in my professional studio (photos attached) in Hackney wick how to write and finish your music for release. Learn from someone who runs an electronic music record label (Yes Yes Records) every day in 2015 successfully.
Choose one 3 Hour lesson for £60 from the below lessons or the whole course package of 7 x 3 hour lessons for £350 or part-course package of 4 x 3 Hour lesson for £200
Or maybe you have written a track and you’re not sure why it isn’t working, just book in a time and bring in your laptop I’ll show you how to fix it. (Ableton, Logic, Protools) £20/hour
Anytime between Monday to Sunday 10am to 11pm in East London
Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced lessons in the following areas
• Track Writing: Using the Session View to sketch out ideas to start a song
• Track Writing 2: Writing Melodies, Chords, Beats and Lyrics to complement your initial ideas
• Track Arrangement: From Session View to Arrangement and back again
• Track Mixing: EQ, Compression, reverb and Grouping techniques
• Track Polishing: Tricks of the trade to get a professional final product
• Recording vocals and EQ, Compression and Pitch Correction.
• Copy a track; bring in a track and we’ll recreate it together
• Ableton Push
If there are 2 of you who want to come in I’ll only charge 40% extra on top of the standard fee.
A little bit more about me
Production Credit Examples
(Beatport under; Diamond Lights, Prefect, and Q45)
I have extensive experience teaching the following:
• Ableton Live
• Ableton Push
• Writing and Production of all types of Electronic Music
• Mixing to deliver loud but punchy tracks
• Recording vocals
Freelance Lecturer Required
Freelancer required for Audio Production degree in Liverpool for a few sessions on:
- Post-Production / sound design for visual media
- Logic Pro, Ableton Live
- Advanced synthesis and sampling
Degree level tuition (level 6). Must have master's degree in related subject or extensive industry experience. Rate £25 - £33 per hour. Inbox if interested.