en-usQUALITY BESPOKE LIVE DRUM RECORDINGIF YOU'VE TRIED ALL THE PROGRAMMING AND LOOPING YOU'VE GOT, BUT STILL CAN'T MAKE A TRACK LEAP OUT OF THE SPEAKERS - LIVE DRUMS MAY WELL BE WHAT YOU NEED.
I offer a remote recording service to provide just that: great sounding and feeling live drums and percussion, tracked especially for your music.
Traditionally this might take a while to organise, cost loads in studio time, engineer fees etc etc. I aim to deliver your tracks at a fraction of the cost and ASAP - because I know labels, music supervisors etc love to throw a deadline at us musos.
I’m passionate and excited to find a part and sound that works for the music. I carefully tailor instrument selection/tuning/dampening and mic selection/placement to give you something that will slot straight into your production.
EVERY PROJECT IS DIFFERENT, BUT HERE’S HOW IT USUALLY WORKS
1. We discuss your needs over email/skype/phone. This might include references for both part and sound, demos you may have made, programmed drum parts, charts etc. Anything to get the idea across.
2. I digest these ideas, listen to references, formulate my approach, gear choices and estimate cost. We bounce ideas some more, agree everything, including a time schedule.
3. I record 2/3 takes (you are welcome to come to my studio of course) and send/stream mp3s to you immediately; hopefully we’ve either got it (and I can send full-quality files over) or we are very close. If more takes are required, I’ll keep recording and sending takes for your approval as your budget allows until you have everything you need.
I work with a range of clients; from major labels and libraries to bedroom producers - it all excites me and I'd love to hear and discuss your project.
Sat, 16 May 2015 18:56:29 GMThttps://www.gearslutz.com/directory/remote-recording/quality-bespoke-live-drum-recording-4402.htmlSession Drums, Rock/MetalHi!
I'm a session drummer from Stockholm, Sweden.
I'm now available for session recordings for your band/project etc.
Since I'm pretty new to the session-thing, I'm not very expensive, usually around 10-15 EUR/USD for every recorded minute which gives you a 4 minute song for 40-60 EUR/USD.
I've been playing for 15 years and always focused on Rock and Metal (black, death, power, symphonic, heavy etc) but I'm interested in other genres as well.
The process is simple;
- You send me the song/s and info about them (bpm, feeling, groove).
- I record the drums for them and send you the files for each song. You are free to do the mixing or send it to someone else to do it.
- If there's something in the recording you don't like, you let me know and I'll fix it.
- When you are happy with the recordings, payment is done.
How you want the files, tuning for the drums and everything else is discussed before recording.
I have a big professional Pearl Masters BRX kit with MEINL and Sabian cymbals and the studio-gear I use is Roland, Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56, PreSonus Digimax DM8, Audix Mics, MacBook Pro Retina with Logic Pro X.
Please visit my homepage http://jockewallgren.com for videos, links, discography and so on.
Send me a private message or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Regards / J. Wallgren
Sun, 01 Mar 2015 13:28:02 GMThttps://www.gearslutz.com/directory/remote-recording/session-drums-rockmetal-4336.htmlWicked Angel EntertainmentWe are specialists in sound, music, voice-over, and video recording and bring the recording studio to you. Wicked Angel Entertainment is a on-location mobile audio video recording studio. We will come to you to record audio and/or video, rather it be a live performance or a room in your home. We can hand you the raw .AIFF, .MP3 or .WAV file on CD, USB Drive or download from the internet.
Tue, 26 Aug 2014 20:43:32 GMThttps://www.gearslutz.com/directory/remote-recording/wicked-angel-entertainment-4109.htmlLoveLive-Fulltime mixing position.LoveLive are looking to hire an in-house audio engineer to replace a long-standing member of staff (who is off to set up the LoveLive office in Los Angeles).
We produce high quality video for record labels, brands, channels and artists. Being a music company, audio quality is obviously of the highest possible importance.
A successful candidate would be music passionate, with a great ear in a wide variety of genres. They would work well in a team, both in the office and in the field, and work well and swiftly under pressure of delivery.
Core duties would include the following:
- Mixing multi-tracks of live performances recorded at shows or sessions. Mixing projects could be anything from single mic acoustic performances up to 60+ track arena shows.
- Mixing short and long form 'documentary' style pieces. Working from OMF (from FCP or Premiere) and with video within Protools the applicant needs to have an understanding of mixing location dialog, VO, stereo music tracks and some sound effects for both online and terrestrial TX, to various specs.
- Recording music. Experience in recording anything from a small acoustic session up to a full band either in performance or in studio would be extremely useful.
- Location recording. Knowledge in the use and application of radio mics and shotgun mics.
Applicants should have a solid understanding of audio theory and technology.
Applicants should know how to mix music and 'documentary' style pieces in ProTools with video to a high standard.
Experience working with bands and artists in the studio or live would be beneficial.
Knowledge and experience in an 'Audio Post' environment would be useful. This is in terms of workflow to and from video editing platforms such as FCP and Premiere as well as shared storage networks.
Please send all applications FAO Kevin Molloy to email@example.com with a bit about yourself in the email, and attaching a CV with references.
Wed, 21 May 2014 12:06:57 GMThttps://www.gearslutz.com/directory/remote-recording/lovelivefulltime-mixing-position-3965.htmlJailbreak Recordingroduction TeamtudioHello!
We are a young and professional production team operating in a recording studio in Italy. We have been producing music for the international market for the last 3 years. We can work on site or online, providing online mixing, remote recoding, online musical and technical coaching, on site recording, coaching and consulting.
Feel free to write for more information
Tue, 01 Apr 2014 16:15:33 GMThttps://www.gearslutz.com/directory/remote-recording/jailbreak-recordingproduction-teamstudio-3856.html