Paid Work. Male/Female singers/lyricists (english) needed
I'm looking for males and/or female singers and lyricists (in english) for a paid work. Music style is pop.
I'm a porfessional sound engineer and during spare times I'm writing and producing songs for a content provider wich runs radio stations inside malls all'over the country (Italy)
The income comes from author's rights so my ideal choice is to share those rights with lyricist/performer.
I can pay the performer/lyricist in advance but I'll pay less because it takes more than 1 year to take all the money from the collection society.
Every song will be broadcasted a fixed number of times during a 12 months period. The Italian collection society (SIAE) pays with 6 months delay so the "income circle" last between 1 and 1&1/2 years.
It's not a work that leads me or you to fame but the income per song is guaranteed and known in advance. Details will be shared with potential partners.
The candidates must:
1. be able to write lyrics in good english;
2. be able to sing (I mean sing for real) and develop a melody (and harmonies) according to his/her singing characteristics, starting from a rough melody I'll provide;
3. be able to professionaly record, edit and tune his/her performance;
4. be associated to a author right collection society or own a PayPal account;
5. Own a Dropbox or soundcloud account for file sharing.
6. being a protools user and being able to prepare a midi track with the vocal lines (that's for the collection society) is a big plus!
How we will work toghether:
With the choosen ones I'll share 2 mp3 tracks (or a PT session) one with the music, one with the rough melody line;
The singer will share with me a single mp3 track with the all the vocal tracks and the lyrics for approval;
After the approval I'll fill all the papers for the collections society and mail them the to the performer. The performer will sign the forms, mail them back to me and share me the .wav or .aiff files with the edited and tuned vocal tracks.
I'll mix the song, send it to the provider.
If you're interested contact me using pms. Of course, I need to hear how you sing so link me some songs.
Female unique singer
Looking for female singer similar to skylar grey to sing hooks and write vocal melodies to tracks.
If you are interested please get back to me.
Professional, experienced Audio Engineer for Baltimore MD area studio
Acacia Recording is looking for qualified audio engineers who are interested in establishing a working relationship.
Applicants must be proficient with Pro Tools HD and Digidesign Icon with at least 5 years of professional engineering experience.
For information about the studio please visit www.acaciarecording.com
Resumes with mp3 samples of your mixes can be emailed to [EMAIL="email@example.com"]firstname.lastname@example.org[/EMAIL] Please tell us if you tracked and edited the material as well.
If we're interested we'll contact you within 24 hours upon receipt of your resume to set up a time to meet for an in person interview. Please be sure to provide us with a way to contact you. No calls please. Thank you.
Classic Hollywood Studio Looking for Intern/Assistant
A private Hollywood studio that has been around since 1965 is looking for a reliable intern/assistant for occasional help during sessions. Compensation would at times pay in cash depending on the project and at times be paid in studio time. Looking for someone that has a basic knowledge of recording. Experience with analog tape machines, consoles and vintage recording equipment is a must. There are a lot of tape sessions at this studio.
This studio was once Producer's Workshop in the 1970's. Steely Dan recorded the basic tracks to Aja here and Pink Floyd spent over 60 days doing overdubs on The Wall as well as mixing the record. The studio has a lot of history. It was called Westbeach Recorders in the 90's where most of the Epitaph recordings were done. Also not to mention Mazzy Star recorded Fade Into You at this studio. It has lots of history. It's a medium sized studio. A lot of intern tasks are at hand. Trash, coffee etc. But there's also lots of engineering help needed. Located in the middle of Hollywood.
Seeking experienced engineer for brand new world class recording studio in Santa Cruz
Indigital Studios is seeking to hire with a 5 year committment a talented and experienced recording engineer for a full time position in our brand new state of the art facilities. We are relocating off of Fair St. in the beautiful surfers paradise of Santa Cruz Ca, just one mile from West Cliff Drive, Natural Bridges, and Steamers Lane.
This new 2200 sqft facility features both a main Studio A/Live Room as well as an more intimate second studio. We offer professionally designed acoustics in the control rooms and live room. Each studio is equipped with isolation booths.
Indigital Institute of the Recording Arts is located upstairs of the studios. The IIRA features a main classroom holding up to 15 students, a student lounge, acoustic practice rooms, and a video editing lab for music video production. Student interns will occasionally supervise and or help with certain clients.
We maintain a high standard in audio recording and have excellent relationships with our customers. We are looking for someone very dedicated and friendly to take care of our ever increasing number of clients. The Indigital Team is very family oriented, friendly, and professional.
More Information can be found on our website
Indigital Recording Studio - Santa Cruz CA
The site will soon be updated with our new information, pictures, and design.
Please email your resume and cover letter or
We are also requesting the following information from applicants-
What is your age? (not required of course to answer this question)
What type of music are you most comfortable working on?
What are you thoughts about working with interning students on occasion, and are you at all interested in teaching our recording curriculum as an addendum to enegneering?
Do you own your own studio, or have you? or Do you worked for other studios?
What is your expected income?
We are accepting applications until the first of February. Expect to hear from us then!
best of luck-
the Indigital Team
Columbia, MD: Audio Engineer for SoilSound Classes
SoilSound | Carefully Cultivated Sounds for Your Listening Pleasure
SoilSound is a boutique music production company. We bring awareness to sustainable and green lifestyles through our music and multimedia creations. Our latest creation, Yoga Imaginarium, offers children a creative and supportive environment for enhancing flexibility, coordination, strength, body awareness and imagination. Children have fun exercising, while striking poses and imitating movements, story characters and sounds of nature.
We are located in Howard County. We are looking for Audio Engineers for the 2011-2012 school year. Classes are held at private and public preschools and elementary schools. Applicants must be willing to travel. Locations may include Howard, Baltimore, Montgomery and Prince Georges counties.
Please do NOT apply if.....
- You are not willing to travel.
- You are looking for full-time work.
- You do not have constant reliable transportation (Must have own car).
- You live far enough from the counties we serve to make an unpaid commute during rush hour a problem.
DO APPLY IF:
- You love children.
- You love music.
- You are looking for 2-5 hours a week.
- You would like to be a part of something BIG and have fun while doing it.
Schedule: Mornings and afternoons. Mornings classes are anywhere from 9:00am - 12:00pm. Afternoon (afterschool) classes are generally held for one hour in the timeframe between 2:00pm - 5:30pm.
Prepare for weekly classes
Play music and sound effects using provided software
Interact with the Yoga Instructor/Storyteller
Laptop (PC or Mac)
One pair of small to medium size monitors
Great sense of humor
Willing to entertain children, have fun and SMILE!
Fingerprinting and background check required
We provide training and all supplies necessary for the position. Classes are 30 mins - 45 mins.
Springfield, VA: Audio Technician at Alhurra TV
PRIMARY FUNCTION: The Audio Technician is responsible for mixing audio in live and recorded productions for an international audience.
DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES (Duties and responsibilities noted with bullets are considered to be the essential functions of the job).
- Responsible for setting up microphones, mixing and monitoring the quality control of audio sources for live and taped productions.
- Work closely with Directors and Producers to develope audio schemes for all current and new productions.
- Must be able to multitask during live and taped productions.
- This position will be responsible for various audio assignment including news, magazine and sports style shows.
- Supporting a 24x7 facility, requires the flexibility to work various shifts, weekends, including holidays.
QUALIFICATION/EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelor's degree in Video/Film Production or related field is preferred. Professional experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- Proficiency with computers.
- A minimum of 3 years in an active live news or production operation(s).
- Candidate must have proven audio production skills.
- Experience working in a translation based environment preferred.
- Candidate must be able to perform well in a deadline driven, live television environment.
- Candidate must demonstrate proficiency on a variety of control room audio equipment: Wheatstone, Lawa, SSL preferred.
- Candidate must be well organized, capable of handling several projects simultaneously, have the ability to work independently and possess excellent people skills.
- Arabic language skills and cultural knowledge are highly desirable.
- Candidate must have a commitment to excellence and to ongoing education in video production and to the mastery of their craft.
- Candidates must be willing to work flexible hours, including overnights and weekends.
excellent editing, tuning, and mix prep... I'm your man
my wife and I are dabbling with the idea of extending our family. thus trying to figure out a way to get more cash influx.
I run a studio in manhattan and produce/mix/compose for a living. I also take on all different kinds of music-related jobs as I find it necessary to be able to do most anything these days to make a living in the music industry.
I have this odd fascination and enjoyment when it comes to editing and tuning and organizing sessions. I'm totally OCD, so maybe that's why.
if you're looking for some help from a talented and experienced editor who can cover tuning jobs and general session prep as per your needs, please inquire. I can do sound replacement for drums as well. I studied music and have a good understanding of harmony/theory, so this comes in handy for tuning jobs. editing drums for 10 years plus now, manually and with beat detective. I have a good sense of creating solid rhythms whether you want it on the grid or just want an even performance (drums, guitar, bass).
labeling, section markers, color coding, etc., you name it. no job is too small, so please inquire.
I would love to establish a relationship with some steady working engineers in the community if possible. I can do flat rate or hourly, and I guarantee reasonable rates given what you will be delivered.
I have my own personal ftp page to upload files upon completion.
PM me if you're interested.
Part Time AE for Internet Streaming
Job Title: Audio Systems Engineer
Job Description: A live online learning and Internet event streaming media company seeks competent, motivated and reliable audio systems engineers for immediate part-time work in northern New Jersey (and possibly New York City) to configure, mix and record live sound for events streamed live (audio and video) on the Internet. The work will require you to setup and configure wired and wireless microphones and auto mixers for use with a web conferencing system at client locations.
The candidate must have experience in live sound reinforcement with the ability to properly set system gain structures and levels, apply filters and equalization, use compression and optimally place microphones for a variety of live music and vocals - from jazz to rock to choirs to classical. The candidate must have experience using audio interfaces and DAW, preferably Logic Studio. Please have a basic understanding of the principles of sound. The candidate must also have experience configuring multiple channels of wireless audio and using auto mixers.
Please be familiar with and to be able to work in both Mac (OS X) and Windows (Win 7) computing environments.
The candidate may work with FoH engineers to leverage room and group mixes from the venue's console. The candidate may also work with corporate IT departments to resolve computer networking issues.
You will need to provide your own transportation to and from work.
- Place and mix multiple wired and wireless microphones (two to five)
- Configure and use audio interfaces such as Focusrite, Apoggee, MOTU and RME
- Experience with a Digital Audio Workstation such as Logic
- Properly set system gain structure and levels and equalize the mix
- Set and configure compressors and limiters
- Record multiple channels of audio
- Interface to existing venue equipment (mics via breakout boxes and/or snakes and consoles)
- Run audio cables
- Have fun!
Salary: $30 per hour w/potential for more commensurate with experience
Please PM me with resume if interested.
Mix Engineer Wanted...
to work with producer. I have many tracks complete & ready for mixdown. Main genre is pop music but also can cover country, rock & production music. If you want to develop your portfolio and be part of an up & coming production team then let's talk. I have many contacts in the industry & am currently working on a major label project. Please note I am NOT looking for a paid service but someone who is actually motivated to mix my music & develop their own career. If you are good there will be a potential for paid work. Please be sure to provide links of your work if you want a response.