Assistant Studio Manager
Overview: Hybrid Studios (HybridStudiosCa.com) is Orange County’s newest state-of-the-art film and recording studio that works with a roster of artists and production companies that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars.
This position will be responsible for assisting in day-to-day administrative duties as well as providing support to the broader team. This position also includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• Answer phones, maintain and update call logs.
• Schedule appointments and calendar events.
• Generate and process invoices.
• Prepare and distribute weekly studio meeting agendas as necessary.
• Monitor and approve employee expense reports.
• Open and upload requested project files for review/approval process.
• Work with Operations to ensure that all rooms are prepared for meetings, showcases, presentations, etc.
• Filing documents and project files as necessary.
• Conduct research as directed.
• Manage and supervise studio’s staff and 3rd party services.
• Experience handling the administrative demands within the entertainment industry.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Mac and PC functionality (experience with Adobe and Avid is a plus).
• Must possess an ability to differentiate and prioritize multiple emergent situations that require immediate attention.
• Must be a poised, reliable, and discreet independent thinker who is highly organized.
• The ideal candidate must have strong interpersonal skills (“a people person”) and an ability to work quickly and anticipate needs of the clientele/staff.
• Candidate should have interest in music and/or film and entertainment industry as whole.
• Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and exhibit discretion when required.
Please send Cover Letter/Resume to Careers@HybridStudiosCa.com
Director of Recording Technology
Responsibilities: Teach courses in recording technology curriculum. Coordinate recording curriculum planning. Manage studio maintenance and updates. Oversee and coordinate the recording technology portion of the Music Industry degree. Mentor students as they progress through their capstone and internship projects. Develop and maintain contacts with the professional music industry. Participate in student recruitment activities. Additional classroom teaching may be assigned based on the candidate's strengths and department needs.
Requirements: Graduate degree in music, recording industry, or a related area and significant professional experience in the field of recording technology.
Preferences: Evidence of successful teaching in music recording and/or music industry/business at the undergraduate level.
Starting Date: September 2015
Terms of Appointment: Full-Time continuing Academic Staff; Academic Year
Application Deadline: Review of files will begin 11/03/14, and continue until position is filled.
How to Apply: Submit a letter of application, vita, three current letters of recommendation, Philosophy of Teaching statement, contact information for five references, and transcripts (official or photocopy). Examples of professional recording output (CD or DVD) are also required via US mail or courier to the Search Chair.
All documents should be sent in in PDF format as email attachments to: Julie Nelson firstname.lastname@example.org
The CD and DVD recordings should be sent to: Chair of the Recording Technology Search Committee Department of Music University of Wisconsin Oshkosh 800 Algoma Blvd Oshkosh, WI 54901-8636 (920) 424-4224
The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh is committed to recruiting, supporting and fostering a diverse community of outstanding faculty, staff and students, and is an AA/EEO Employer.
Employment will require a criminal background check. UW Oshkosh complies with the Wisconsin Fair Employment Act with regard to nondiscrimination on the basis of arrest and/or conviction record.
Studio Vocalist needed for Paid work
Drive35 Entertainment is a production company based out of Dallas. We are searching for talented vocalist to be able to record high quality vocals for the songs at their home or project studio and send us in the raw vocal stem files. The vocalist need to be able to sing current Top40 hits. Once we receive the files our producers then take the files and mix them in our professional studio here. We mix songs in a variety of genres including Dance, Pop, R&B, Country and Hip hop. This is a great opportunity for you to get your voice heard and your foot in the door of the music industry. As well as make some extra money, as we have a vast volume of work.
Please send us a link to samples of your work or attach some samples. We look forward to hearing from you !!!
Check us out at Drive35.com
Mixing Engineer needed for Pop Single
I'm looking for a mixing engineer to mix the next single of an up-and-coming pop artist I'm working with (and potentially the whole album later on). If you're interested, PM me your portfolio, pricing and availability.
Los Angeles Producer Looking for Interns/Engineer
Music Production - Studio Engineer/Intern Job
To assist Multi-platinum Grammy winning Producer in North hollywood.
This job is on freelance basis and full-time/part time (immediate start), Based out of North Hollywood, Ca.
Successful applicant will be fluent in English language and easy going with a good sense of Humor, however you must be highly ambitious an ideally have experience /worked in a pro-studio prior and understand basic studio rules / etiquette & be able to follow precise instructions & guidelines, work fast and often working late and unorthodox hours.
Skill sets Required:
• Have a great understanding and knowledge of digital music production and plugins/gear - Fl Studio, multiple VST’s.
• Fast and accurate with using Pro tools 10- Tracking vocals on mac.
• Web Savvy – i.e. Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, Blogging, SEO, HTML = a bonus
• Video Production & Editing – using 4K Cameras + Adobe CS6 – premier pro, after effects, Photoshop = a bonus
Please Submit your Resume or Email email@example.com for fastest responses.
PS. Will also go on runs for clients from time to time.
Looking for an experienced Hip Hop Mix Engineer
I've only got headphones at the moment so I'm looking for someone to help me out and mix all my beats. It'll probably be about 1 beat every 2-3 weeks or so. I'm happy to pay for your time but you've got to be good! Let me know if you're interested and we can talk.
Assitant/intern/engineer in La
Studio Engineer Assistant/Intern To assist Multi-Platinum Grammy award winning Music Producer, in Private studio.
He has worked with everyone from Mary J blige , all the way to his latest Avicii
This job is on freelance basis and full-time/Part time (immediate start) Looking to build with someone for eventually becoming a part of the TEAM.
Successful applicant will be fluent in English language and easy going with a good sense of humour, however you must be highly ambitious and have a very good ear for detail and deep understanding of melody and music & ideally have experience /worked in a pro-studio prior and understand basic studio rules / etiquette & be able to follow precise instructions & guidelines, work fast and meet strict deadlines – often working late and unorthodox hours.
• Have an understanding and knowledge of digital music production/tracking vocals and plugins/gear - especially Fl studio/Pro tools & multiple VST’s in a Pc and Mac environment
• Web Savvy – i.e. Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, Blogging, SEO, HTML = a bonus
Please email me telling me why you are the ideal person for the job + links to your demo show previous works i.e. soundcloud / beatport / YouTube / itunes etc to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oh you will mainly working with this kit -
Mac mini 16gb - Plugins galore
Custom Pc - Fl studio based production computer
Universal audio La 610 mk2
Blue - Dragonfly Mic
Babyface Rme interface
Pro Audio Sales Assistant Position
High-end, studio equipment retailer, serving Latin América, needs bilingual sales assistant in the Orange County, CA, US area.
Various tasks needed in assisting the Director of Sales, include: Sales support, customer assistance and general office tasks.
Must be proficient in:
English and Spanish
Mac (primary) PC (secondary)
Typing - Minimum of 40 words per minute
Perks: Excellent opportunity to grow within the company.
Buy gear at dealer cost
Medical Insurance: Offered
Get to know amazing artists and producers who are clients of Audio Gate!
Compensation depends on ability to handle tasks at different levels of management.
Please contact Melissa at (eight eight eight) 572 5825 to schedule an over-the-phone interview.
Establishing a studio in Costa del Sol
I am establishing a studio in Costa del Sol somewhere in the area between Marbella and Estepona. I am looking for someone who are willing to relocate down there and run it. I can offer accommodation. The job involves finding the space and oversee the necessary work that needs to be done to convert it into a studio. And then become the lead engineer once we are open for business. The aim is to find a space that doesn't require too much work, and a possibility is also to aim for great live room and have everything in that room. For the period before we are up and running I can only provide the accommodation, but it's a great one. And once we're up and running you get 50% of the net income. I have all the equipment and it's very high end including a Bosendorfer Grand Piano. I am ready to start this process as soon as possible.
Delta Lab Recording Studios no longer accepts outside bookings and is now used exclusively as a private recording studio for Thomas Troelsen. Troelsen Publishing are looking for young artists, songwriters and producers.
Inters wanted (2 Openings)
I'm looking for sound/audio engineer interns (2 openings) to assist me at my publishing company and recording studios. Send your resume to email@example.com
Studio Space -Shared- in Offenbach Ffm Germany
Available now: Studio Space / Rehearsal Room collective in Offenbach am Main, near Frankfurt in Germany.
- Approximately 60 - 70 m²
- Live room approx. 35 m² (room in room) + air ventilation
- Control room approx. 12 m² (stagebox 16 ch. in / 4 ch. out)
- Separate vocal / guitar isobooth 2,5 m²
- Storage room approx. 4 m²
- 24 / 7 accessibility
As of now this space is and will probably remain a shared studio space with 4 contracting parties. Slots for rehearsing or recording are scheduled by registering with an online calendar. 2 complete days are guaranteed.
A Private Partnership on a mutual and cooperative basis is possible and negotiable.
For further information contact me by IM for phone number or appointments.
Ab sofort verfügbar: Recording Studio / Proberaumgemeinschaft in Offenbach am Main bei Frankfurt.
- ca. 60 - 70 m²
- Aufnahmeraum ca. 35 m² (Raum in Raum) + Lüftung
- Regieraum ca. 12 m² (Stage Box 16 Kanäle in / 4 Kanäle out)
- Abgetrennte Gesangs- bzw. Gitarrenisokabine 2,5 m²
- Abstellkammer ca. 4 m²
- Rund um die Uhr benutzbar
Die Räumlichkeiten werden zurzeit und möglicherweise auch in Zukunft von 4 Musikerparteien für Proben benutzt. Anmeldung für das Benutzen erfolgt über einen Online-Kalender. 2 volle Tage wären jedoch gesichert.
Ein gegenseitiger genossenschaftlicher Zusammenschluss auf vertraglicher (GbR) oder außervertraglicher Basis ist möglich und verhandelbar.
Für weitere Information genügt eine IM um telefonisch eventuell einen Besichtigungstermin zu vereinbaren.
Part-time Multimedia Producer
Assist Spanish-language radio producers in recording and editing nationally broadcast educational radio programs to inform, educate, and empower Hispanics.
Hispanic Communications Network (HCN) located near the US Capitol in Washington, DC seeks a part-time production associate for its nationally broadcast Spanish-language radio programs. HCN manages the Hispanic Radio Network (La Red Hispana), the oldest and largest Hispanic educational radio network in the US, which provides daily informational and educational programming to over 200 Spanish-language radio stations nationwide covering 90% of the US Hispanic population. The successful candidate will learn skills related to recording and digitally editing content for nationally broadcast Spanish radio shows, the details of national radio production and broadcast, and the syndication of stories to newspapers, online services and social media. In addition to hands-on learning of valuable skills that can be applied in radio, TV and new digital media, as well as in journalism, communications, public relations and social marketing, the successful production associate may also gain the personal satisfaction of having their stories broadcast nationwide, creating an invaluable resume and demonstration reel.
Minimum Requirements -- Skills/Knowledge/Traits
- Speaks, reads, and writes fluent Spanish AND English
- Must have investigative and curious nature that results in "getting the story"
- Well-organized, deadline-driven and responsive to fast paced environment
- Must possess a strong understanding of the diversity of U.S. Latinos
- General audio editing skills are a must, particularly with using Avid Pro Tools software
- Polished creative & technical writing skills, as well as knowing how to address different audiences with the same information
- Familiar with Adobe software (Photoshop, Acrobat)
- MS Office proficient -- (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Familiar with the use of Google apps for productivity (i.e. Google Drive, Calendar, Google Hangouts, etc.)
This is for a part-time position totaling roughly 25 hours per week, and pay is $13/hour. Applicants must email a cover letter, resume, and 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org and change the subject line of your email application to "Multimedia Producer." Please click "details" & refer to the associated url for the full job description & requirements.
Professional partner wanted
Hi I'm a 30 year old student and music producer residing in Chicago Illinois. I'm looking for a partner to share the load of monthly costs and profits of a recording studio I'm planning on opening. I currently have a Pro Tools HD 1 system with Control 24 , JBL LSR 6328 with sub, TLM 103, Mac pro and more. The primary thing I'm looking for is someone who knows production, mixing, music business, etc, and is willing to share the financial burden of a studio rental. I was eying a place called Music Garage Chicago or something similar around $600 a month. I produce everything from Hip Hop to Death Metal. I'll be going to Columbia College in the fall, Check me out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/justin.osby