The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The REPAIR Bundle: all three of our UN-Plugins, one UN-dispensable toolkit. Boost or suppress reverb in your music, field or dialog recordings and fine-tune overall clarity – with award-winning quality – using the critically acclaimed UNVEIL. Remove resonances, roll-offs, comb-filtering and solve any EQ problem (including mastering applications) automatically, and with the highest precision and quality available using our award-winning UNFILTER. Restore poorly encoded audio and add clarity, definition and punch to your recordings with UNCHIRP. Whether you are a sound designer, re-recording mixer, mixing engineer, music producer or dialog editor, the REPAIR Bundle will save you massive amounts of time while providing unbeatable results! What's included in the REPAIR Bundle: UNVEIL: De-Reverberation & Signal Focusing Processor. UNFILTER: Adaptive Tonal Contour Linearization. UNCHIRP: Codec Artifact Removal & Transient Retrieval.

Discussions

Can't decide on plugin bundle...

...of plugins, I don't have enough money for Waves of course. I have been looking at these: Sonnox Oxford Plugins iZotope | Studio Repair Bundle: Alloy, Ozone 5, Nectar, and RX 2 I need something versatile that can be used on almost anything from electronic music to sound design, so maybe the Sonnox suite would be better... Unless anybody...

View Post

izotope ozone 6 how is it?

...features as an issue for some people. So far I am impressed and will likely buy the advanced studio and repair bundle. it sounds very very good compared to other lesser mastering tools that I have used outside of dedicated hardware (eg. dBx Quantum). The elimination of the reverb is not an issue for...

View Post

izotope ozone 6 how is it?

I don't know if you're aware, but the Studio and Repair Advanced bundle does not include Ozone Advanced, only regular Ozone. It does include RX Advanced, but not Ozone Advanced. If you bought this, and still wanted Ozone Advanced, you would need to then buy the upgrade from regular Ozone to Advanced....

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?