The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

INTENSITY is a new kind of audio processor for mixing, mastering and sound design. Built on techniques typically found in facial recognition algorithms, INTENSITY brings out a sound’s inherent detail, increases its perceived loudness and density, and adds insane amounts of clarity. The unique algorithm carves out important signal features – making sounds sound more like themselves – and is operated with essentially one control. Between the proprietary algorithm and an optional soft-knee saturating limiter in the plugin’s output stage, INTENSITY also excels at attaining maximum loudness and creating a beautifully aggressive tone.

Discussions

Zynaptiq Intensity

That's what I intially thought as well but Intensity is much more of a loudenator via compression than Gullfoss. That aspect can be turned down but it's pretty strong in the presets. Still exploring using it more subtly.

View Post

Zynaptiq Intensity

...my opinion and is a bi**h to make better; genres: pop, cinematic, electronica). I compared untreated mixes with treated with Intensity. I also compared with a couple more plugins because I needed some context for appraising the new plugin vs standard and/or newer tools. I compared to Weiss DS1 (the compressor/limiter version set up...

View Post

Andrew Scheps "Rear bus" Technique

I've had some interesting results using Zynaptiq INTENSITY in place of compressor with this technique. I've found INTENSITY works best in parallel anyway, and the different BIAS and OUTPUT settings give a lot of colorful options to blend into a mix.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?