The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

ADAPTIVERB is a revolutionary reflectionsless reverberation plugin. Unlike traditional reflection-based acoustic room modeling, ADAPTIVERB adds perceived depth, harmonic richness, and butter-smooth tails without obscuring the source. Preserving the tonal definition and directness of your mix, it adds size, glue and body – making it perfect for mixing and mastering applications alike. Powered by ray tracing, source separation, and advances in artificial intelligence, ADAPTIVERB automatically adapts to the input audio like a chameleon, blending with your sounds perfectly, and conforming its reverb tail to the tonality of the input or a user defined set of notes. While exceptionally fast to use, its advanced synthesis, cross-filtering and reverb pitch processing functionality provides ambient artists, film composers and sound designers with exciting new creative options for making evolving drones, organic pads, lush ambient sound scapes, and more.

Discussions

Zynaptiq Intensity

Don’t forget Adaptiverb. Heaven on earth.

View Post

Nine Inch Nails synths

...lot of favorite one-off oddballs like 112db Mikron Cascade, QuikQuak Crowd Chamber, Unfiltered Audio (at Plug-In Alliance), Zynaptiq Wormhole and Adaptiverb. Also I admit that VPS Avenger is a corny-looking soft synth I've used quite a bit and gotten really good results from. It's all over my remix of Depeche Mode's "It's...

View Post

Most Magic Plugins

...Little Primal Tap (Cool lofi down sampler) Analog-ish Nuts & Bolts SSL Duende Channel, Bus Compressor & X-Saturator Metric Halo Channel Strip Futuristic Tech: Zyanptiq Adaptiverb & UnFilter Digital / Tools: FF Pro-Q3 & Pro-MB Oek Soothe & Spiff BX DynEQ SSL Drumstrip (More than just a drum strip.) Beautifully Iterative Virtual Instruments: UVI Falcon Spectrasonics Omnisphere

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides