The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

deCoda can decode any song so you can learn to play it in minutes. In seconds deCoda will tell you the key, tempo, chords where the verses and choruses are and more. Using deCoda is as simple as adding your favourite song and letting deCoda help you figure it out. Inspired and informed by those working in the music and recording industry, deCoda offers features that make learning a song more effortless than ever. deCoda has been built by zplane. zplane technology is used to make many of the biggest hits in the world by top artist and producers, and that same know-how is used to power deCoda.

Discussions

zplane.development releases deCoda Software

zplane.development releases deCoda Software zplane.development Announces Ingenious deCoda Software To Help Musicians Wanting To Learn Songs Fast Picking apart and learning a new song is a time-consuming and sometimes difficult process for any musician. Now zplane has combined numerous audio technologies within deCoda to make it easier and quicker to learn and practice new material. deCoda...

View Post

zplane.development releases deCoda Software

...expect from zplane) but not only can it not "detect complex jazz chords", it's not very good at the basics. deCoda allows one to name chords manually as follows: maj, min, dim, aug, sus2, sus4, maj7, min7, 7, dim7, hdim7, maj6, min6, 9, maj9, min9 Even in the simplest tests it can't usually detect them itself. I created...

View Post

IRCAM TS, A Powerful Sound Transformation App for Win & Mac

...I do appreciate the UD and I know it's been mentioned before but Tempo Recognition is a must. Even zPlane's DeCoda does those types of adjustments and sounds passable on a Full Mix. TS has superior sound quality and hope this feature is implemented soon (I thought that was the reason it was being...

View Post