The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

There’s a whole new world of possibilities for Mac and PC Creators — high-speed, high-resolution, and low-latency. Upgrade your rig with the rackmountable UAC-8, and add 18 inputs and 20 outputs to your USB 3.0-equipped Mac or Windows computer—even your iPad.* Plug in a microphone, line-level device, or instrument and start bringing your ideas to life, or take the UAC-8 onstage to enable high-res audio playback, all the way up to 24-bit/192k.

Discussions

Audio Interface - Low Latency Performance Data Base

Hi Tafkat, any chance you will be getting your hands on the zoom uac-8? The specs look good on this, but would love to see what kind of results you pull from it kfhkh

View Post

Windows 10 is rolling out... share your experiences here

Windows 10 runs fine with 64 sample buffers on all interfaces we have here, actually I ONLY test with that buffer size. No experience with the Zoom interfaces yet. Some questions: 1. Did you use Black Viper tweaks? Don't. 2. Do you use Registry Cleaner software? Don't. 3. Do you use ASUS monitoring or tuning software? Don't. 4. Do you...

View Post

Audio Interface - Low Latency Performance Data Base

Hello, Being affected by GAS this morning, I've bought an UAC-8 and an UAC-2... Unfortunately, when trying the UAC-2 on my second desktop (Hackintosh i7 4790), it was snap crackles pop festival. RTL was good but unusable under 256... The little Scarlett 2i2 2nd gen does better even if the RTL is higher. Didn't bothered to unwrap...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?