The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The compact, rugged TAC-2R audio interface uses the latest Thunderbolt™ technology for blazingly fast speed, near zero latency and the ultimate in high-quality audio, up to 24-bit/192 kHz. With its easy-to-use design and advanced converters, the TAC-2R is perfect for studio and field recording of mics and instruments, onstage playback, and pristine audio streaming. It can even serve as an ultra-stable MIDI interface. The TAC-2R gives you all the tools you need to create great audio. Flexible routing options allow you to use a variety of microphones and instruments, with high-quality preamps to ensure crystal clear sound. There's even Direct Monitoring for zero latency overdubbing.

Discussions

simple but high quality interface

Thank you very much. the Rme and Apollo Twin are expensive for me, so the Focusrite is the one for me. I also see that there is Zoom tac-2 and zoom tac-2r and resident t2/t4 that also have thunderolt and powered by it. what do you think about them?

View Post

Apple announce new Mac Minis with 4 / 6 cores.

Those interfaces are £200 and £400 respectively and I’m not sure what they would offer me over budget USB2 interfaces like the new NI Komplete Audio 1 & 2 at £79 and £109.

View Post

Apple announce new Mac Minis with 4 / 6 cores.

All joking aside. I love my TAC 8. I've owned a Clarrett 8 PreX and more recently an Apogee Ensemble. The TAC 8 is sounding and preforming great. Clean loud preamps (far better than the Claretts.... far better). Stable. Simple. Cheap. Highly recommended. Alto has refurbished units.

View Post

Video Guides