The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

THE BOARD FOR CREATORS LIVETRAK L-8 Podcasting, Music and Beyond Creators are evolving—and so are we. Zoom LiveTrak L-8 makes it easier than ever to mix, monitor and record professional-sounding podcasts and music performances in one portable, affordable package. Features

• 8-channel mixer (6 combo, plus 2 TS)
  • 12-track simultaneous recording, 10-track playback
  • Mix-Minus function preventing audio feedback from dial-in guests
  • TRRS connection and included TRRS cable for phone connectivity
  • 6 assignable Sound Pads, with 13 preset sounds
  • 4 headphone outputs, consisting of 3 custom monitor mixes, plus one main mix
  • 3-band EQ and a low-cut function
  • 7 scene memories for storing mixes
  • 12-in / 4-out USB audio interface
  • Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
  • Battery operated with four AA batteries or a USB power supply
  • Record up to 24-bit/96kHz, record up to 48kHZ to computer and SD card simultaneously
  • What's

Discussions

Your ideal hw techno setup

...Roland MC-707. but ideal does not necessarily mean perfect :lol: perfect setup is two boxes — MC-707 + Zoom LiveTrak L-8. it allows me multitrack recording of my performances and drastically reduces sound check time & effort. but perfect does not necessarily mean sufficient :lol: so, add Squarp Pyramid and DSI Tetra paired with...

View Post

My new gear plans for 2020...?

certain plans: Zoom LiveTrak L-8 and two TD-3 units. uncertain plans: who knows … in 2019 i did not have any plans for MC-707, but suddenly they released it.

View Post

Zoom L20-R (live mixer/recorder) - anyone used it?

I only know the Livetrak L-8 that I use for walking concerts since a week now. Build quality is dubious, potis and faders very plasticy. No motor faders, when changing scene or layer the level leds next to the faders show the saved position of the fader. So to change levels, you have to go...

View Post