The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The H4n Handy Recorder has long been a favorite of audio and video aficionados everywhere. It offers four tracks of simultaneous recording, a built-in X/Y stereo microphone, and advanced features such as time stamping, phantom power and mid-side (MS) decoding, as well as onboard multi-effects and guitar/bass amp modeling. Rugged, lightweight and versatile, the H4n is a great audio companion for everything from live concert recording to location videography to music-making.

Discussions

Is there any difference between the Zoom H5 and H4n?

...can't be adjusted to 120 degrees for a wider stereo image, and that's the main reason I'm leaning towards the H4n (Unless it's not a big deal). I've got the impression online that the H5 is the successor of the H4n but it seems like it's really not. Anyways, I came here in hope...

View Post

March 2018 Derp's New Gear Thread

...us.. Derp!:lol:rockout I love the first gen electribes too, especially the mkIIs New for March - Engine w/ CV, Micromonsta, Zoom H4n pro + 32gb card, and Boss SD-1. Also got a Deepmind12 on a trade, but its in the "For Sale" pile.. All a direct result of getting the mb33.. gateway drug for sure!

View Post

My Zoom H6 has gotten sticky. Is there a solution?

Hello there... Use a very sharp blade and carefully shave the top layer of damaged plastic off. Is like glue. Keep cleaning the blade and the h4n will feel like new.

View Post