The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Zaquencer is a custom firmware for the Behringer BCR2000 that will turn it into a standalone MIDI step sequencer. It is not a preset but a new operating system for your BCR2000, effectively turning it into a whole different device. No PC is needed for operation (only for initial upload)!

Discussions

Zaquencer - step sequencer firmware for BCR2000

...you buy; some bcr2000s apparently have hardware issues that don't show up until you drive it really hard. apparently the zaquencer gets the most out of the bcr2000, which will expose any underlying hardware problems. if you decide not to get it, reloading the bcr2000's OS apparently fully restores the machine. i don't work for zaq...

View Post

Behringer RD-909 Rhythm Designer

I actually do write all posts myself but I appreciate your concern. While I respect your opinion about "many failing encoders" and "crackling" jack connectors, this does not coincide with our observations and stats. If this was the case you'd find these comments all over the net and such failure rate would have put us out of...

View Post

Behringer RD808 Analog Drum Machine

+1 for the BCR2000, sorely needed imo

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?