The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Front Panel Features 1. PAD switches These switch the input Pad, which attenuates the input signal by 20 dB‘ 2. GAIN controls These control the gain of the input preamp 3. LCD This is a 240 X 64 dot backlit graphic LCD and it displays the LCD functions and their parameter values graphically and numerically 4. SCENE MEMORY buttons These buttons are used to select, store, and recall mix scenes‘ 5. Function buttons These buttons access the various LCD functions The name ofthe currently selected LCD function is shown in the FUNCTION area on the LCD‘ 6. SEL buttons The SEL buttons are used to select Channels Input channel and stereo input channel [SEL] buttons select their respective Channels The RTN/SEND [SEL] button, however, is used to select SEND3, SEND4, RTNl, and RTNZ Pressing it repeatedly cycles through the four options The currently selected RTN/SEND channel is indicated by the highlighted arrow at the right side ofthe LCD‘ When a channel is selected, its [SEL] button LED lights up‘ 7. ON buttons These buttons are used to turn channels ON and OFF Input channel and stereo input channel [ON] buttons turn their respective channels ON and OFF‘ The RTN/SEND [ON] button, however, is used to turn SEND3, SEND4, RTN 1 , and RTN2 ON and OFF You must, therefore, use the RTN/SEND [SEL] button to select the RTN/SEND channel that you want to turn ON or OFF beforehand When a channel is ON, its [ON] button LED lights up‘ When a channel is turned OFF, the LED goes OFF 8. Faders These are multifunction controls, which means they are used to control more than one signal‘ They‘re motorized, too, which means that they position themselves automatically when, for example, a mix scene is recalled, a number of faders are grouped, or an automated mix via MIDI is played back 9. CUE/2TR IN switch This switch determines the signal source for the monitor output and phones CUE selects the Cue bus, and 2TR IN selects the 2TR IN connection

Discussions

Yamaha ProMix 01 service docs...

Hi I have a problem with Yamaha promix 01 .... I had clean the faders because they did not working ok ,and now I have on the display some caracters witch are unknown and I can not to control it anymore .....please Help me I am lost !!!

View Post

having a blast dusting off my old gear

...old gear,,wire it up and plug it in..i plugged my juno 6 and roland mdc-1 and technox into my yamaha promix 01 (which i posted earlier was in dire need of a service but i managed to fire it up after awhile) and when i started it brought back all memorys of the raves and...

View Post

Stop Whining About Your DAW

Promix01 didn't come out until 94.. still a cool throwback rig.

View Post

Reviews

3.75 /5
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 1
2 stars 0
1 stars 0
Sound Quality
Ease of Use
Features
Bang for Buck