The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The PM—1000 is a 4-bus mixing console with 16, 24 or 32 input channels. Yamaha engineers, in cooperation with soundman, mixers and performers, designed this board to meet with widely varied demands of professional sound reinforcement, as well as studio applications. Modular construction and all solid state circuitry assure reliability and ease of maintenance. To enhance its appearance, the console is finished with durable, black-anodized aluminum panels and housed in a handsome rosewood cabinet with a padded armrest. Carrying handles on the side panels and a padded leatherette cover are included as standard equipment. Every console is delivered complete with a full complement of modules, and ready for use. Trans- former isolated inputs and outputs, plus a precision, wide-range input sensitivity selector on each channel help simplify installation and optimize performance wid-i virtually any type of audio system. Further convenience is afforded by the many XLR connectors, phone jacks and stereo phone jacks mat carry all input and output signals. The PM-1000 is built to exacting standards. It is light, yet rugged enough to sustain the kind of punishment that often occurs in portable applications. For fixed installations, the console has all the features and appearance of many larger, custom boards. Top of the line performance at an economical price sets die PM-1000 in a class by itself.

Discussions

Yamaha PM1000

Hi, I know this has been discussed A LOT!!!! But, I just purchased a yamaha pm1000 for around $1000.00 I was wondering if I got screwed or not? All the channels work fine. I am mainly looking for 8 channels of good preamps for drums. I am planning...

View Post

New ZULU Thread

YouTube Here's a great example of using Zulu on every track, set to TK mode during tracking. https://youtu.be/BHcV_4Bab74 A modified PM1000 was used on the single drum overhead (JJ U77) and the remaining preamps were AMEK 6500 pres for all other instruments and over dubs. Paging Paul G. Likkkkke buttah. Thanks -L.

View Post

old school console experts.. advice needed

Possibly can find a small footprint Daking console, ..or second an API The Box. The PM1000 might be more trouble than it’s worth. gl

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?