The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

An Ideal Reference Monitor for Music Production The MSP series has become the new standard in reference monitors, and is now augmented by a new, compact member: the MSP3. Although compact in size, the MSP3 faithfully delivers the high-quality reference sound you expect from the MSP series, and is an ideal choice not only for the small private studio or post-production setup, but also as a monitor for electronic musical instruments or surround reproduction. MSP3 Features An Ideal Reference Monitor for Music Production Compact Size with High-quality MSP Sound Versatile Inputs and Controls Ceiling and Wall Mounting Options (Sold Separately)

Discussions

Best smallest active monitor

...lot of speaker with nice detail and clarity. In most ways I even preferred it to the larger MSP7. Even their MSP3 is an excellent small monitor, I would not hesitate to travel with a pair due to their size and surprisingly full sound. I have not heard the ADAM A5 yet, need to check them...

View Post

Prodipe Pro 8 Studio Monitors? any owners?

...say that it must be my setup then, but, to repeat "Also, 3 other monitors (alesis m1 active mk2, yamaha msp3 and adam a7x) in the same setup do not hum/hiss, so it wasn't my setup/house-wiring-electricity." I wanted these to work so much, I tried to put up with the noise but, to me,...

View Post

Upgrading to 5.1 (Monitors, Inteface, Controllers)

...so makes sense, mainly because I can recover my investment later on. I also have been thinking and a MSP3 setup can always be upgraded later on, my only concern is really how crippled would I be in the meantime. I mean my room already is not even the close to the size...

View Post