The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The MJCS MIDI Junction Controller has been specifically designed to meet the requirements of today‘s performing and recording musician. Able to handle up to 16 different MIDI devices at one time, the MJ08 frees you up for the business at hand — playing your music! FEATURES The MJC8 can handle up to 8 MIDI compatible instruments as masters, and 8 MIDI compatible devices as slaves. As many as 50 different "Connection Settings" can be programmed and permanently stored in memory. No manual repatching is necessary! Simply assign MIDI IN terminal numbers of your choice to the desired MlDl THRU (Output terminals). Connection Settings are obtained instantly by simply selecting a preset patch number. The MJC8 comes in a sturdy 19" standard rack mountable housing.

Discussions

MIDI patchbays with merge?

...shop that has some old used boxes such as the following: Kawai MAV-8 MOTU MTP II Akai ME-30P II Yamaha MJC8 Will any of those do the trick? Any other suggetions?

View Post

August 2015 new gear thread

Caught a little stash for $150 off Craigslist. K2000R, JV1080, Yamaha MJC8, 48-point audio patchbay and an 18-space slanted rack on wheels. The rack and the Kurzweil will probably be the only guys that make the cut, but luckily the JV, MJC and patchbay will be well-loved in the backup studio. Not a...

View Post

Which MIDI patchbay?

I've got a JL Cooper MSB+ that I've had around forever - indispensable, but pretty old and only available used. Also have a Yamaha MJC8. That one is more a basic, no frills router, but still handy to have around.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?