The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The FX900 takes advantage of unmatched Yamaha digital signal processing technology to provide a fully configurable system of up to seven simultaneous effects with extensive programming capability. A unique system of algorithms makes it possible to connect effects in series, in parallel, and in any desired order, while a full complement of parameters is available for fine-tuning each effect. With a wide range of programmable effects including compressor, distortion, equalizer, enhancer wah, pitch change, reverb, early reflection, delay, echo and modulation, the FX900 gives you a complete state-of-the-art signal-processing system in one package. There are 100 superlatives preset effect programs that you can simply select and use rightaway, and 100 RAM memory locations which can be used to store original signal-processing sounds that you can create using the FX900´s broad-raging programming features.

Discussions

Yamaha A5000 Effects

...that they are really good, but I was more wondering how do they compare with old SPXs units? Or even the FX900 (as I am receiving one later this month)? And since I heard the D5000 is a pretty cool delay, I'd definitely be interested in knowing where the A5000 stands against that dedicated delay...

View Post

Yamaha FX units with YM3413?

...cheaper this way. The YM3413 appears to be fully capable of running all the SPX90 reverbs (it does in the FX900), but in many of the other products there's not enough RAM for this. Actually, in most cases it uses the same amount of RAM as the SPX90 (16 kWords), but it's running at...

View Post

I have joined the cult of Eventide H3000

Thanks will check that out. The FX900 block describes it as Pitch Modulation. So that's really just delay modulation (which I know would change the pitch but also the time).

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?