The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Sixteen voice polyphonic synthesizer with sound generation on Frequency Modulation (FM) principle. It has 6 operator digital processing blocks rated at 16 bit. The LFO can do sine, square, triangle, saw up, saw down and random. It has 6 envelope generators with 8 parameters each. It can store 32 patches in it's memory. The keyboard has 61 keys. It was in production during the years 1983-1987 and was one of the most popular synthesizers of it's time.

Discussions

Moog One

...filter many years ago, just as I became bored with hearing (and unfortunately having to play) the same set of DX7 presets during much of the 1980s. Unlike some other posters here however, I do not believe that me not wanting a One means I need to piss all over the instrument or those...

View Post

DX7 DAC: alternatives to DX7 for playing live without loosing the classic MKI sound

Hi ! I have the DX7 and I bought The volca FM for replacing my DX7 when I tour or play live because the DX7 is way too large and heavy. The Volca FM has an excellent workflow but the buttons are too small and I dont like the sound : it's too cristalline, just...

View Post

Cover Band Keyboard Rig recommendations

... -The Piano engine which covers Grand Pianos, Upright Pianos, Rhodes, Wurlitzers, Harpsichords, Clavinets, and the recently added Synth Pianos ala DX7 -The Synth engine, which covers VA, a basic FM oscillator, and user samples. All the synth parts including filters, the LFO, ADSR controls and Unison options can be applied to all of those On a...

View Post

Video Guides