The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Addictive Drums 2 brings the world's finest drums straight into your music. Its outstanding drums, professionally-played rhythms, and phenomenal mixing features make your productions sound alive. All with a fast, musician-centric interface that gets results without getting in your way. This package includes the AD2 engine along with our bestselling Fairfax Vol. 1, Fairfax Vol. 2, and Black Velvet drum kits so you can get to work on your most impressive music right away.

Discussions

Post your Low End Mixes (Official - other threads will be removed!)

...oatmeal); except for Abuser, which is a 3rd party Kontakt instrument (on sale, it was less than $20 USD) Addictive drums 2 Slate Virtual mix Rack compressors- Density 3(free) for master bus, TDR feedback compressor/limiter (free) my ears (freebies from God) https://soundcloud.com/roland13/hand-of-destiny I wanted the drums to be punchy...thanks for listening :synth:

View Post

Major Compressor Plugin From Empirical Labs - AROUSOR

I made a youtube video comparing Arousor to Deflector and Disto. I took a loop out of Addictive Drums 2 with separate outs for Kick, Snare, HH, OH, and room. I used Arousor on each track with a different preset. I then tried to duplicate the sound of each track with Deflector and Disto....

View Post

Reaper is amazing. Wish I switched to it years ago.

...months ago I got rid of my very old modules and started working strictly with vsts... Sample Tank 4 and Addictive Drums 2. For some reason Cakewalk would decide to change a track's sound while I was working on a song. I would have to shut down Cakewalk and then restart the...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides