The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

StiX offers an incredible variety of drums sounds of different eras : Vintage analog drum machines, or early digital ones. And many sound of the next eras. Combined with the most powerful and expressive XoX Sequencer.

Discussions

Stix by Xils-Lab -Virtual Analog & MultiSynthesis Drum Machine & XoX Sequencer

StiX : Virtual Analog & MultiSynthesis Drum Machine with Next Gen XoX Sequencer (This is the GUI of the public beta v 0.98D -January-25-2016- WIP until V1.0)  10 pure hearts beating. 7 Macro Knobs to write your Magic with each of them.  10 Sequences lines with Division parameter. And variable ‘Steps per Beat’ number.  F.A.S.T XoX...

View Post

what synth next? OB6 returned

Well, this might not be obvious, but the Prophet 6 has a very different filter and overall character. Did you try that? I have one and "gritty aggressiveness" isn't really how I'd describe it, though it can go in that direction when you start using the poly mod functions. "Sweet, warm and deep" is how...

View Post

Analog drun machine- Tempest? Somthing else I should look at?

I’m totally in agreement of all of that. Not to cut down Tremor or StiX (I own Tremor, not StiX) but they are not the “best we have” at the moment. They’re just some tools that you either like or do not like. I’ve been using µTonic now for years and years... I love...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?