The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Wunder Audio CM12 Tube Microphone is targeted to the professional with the most demanding criteria. The CM12 uses the larger Hiller T14/1 output transformer that was standard in the early C12. The beautiful hand made Capsule is a CK12 style. These boutique microphones are hand assembled in Texas per customers order.Wunder CM12 Features Tubes are hand tested NOS GE 5-star 6072. All the capacitors and resistors are of the highest quality available, offering a better low end and S/N ratio. High-end Silver wire to wire up the entire mic. Modern PSU offers nine polar pickup patterns. PSU's True precision regulation combined with passive filtering, safer for microphone and capsule RF and Transient voltage protected AC input Point-to-point internal wiring for the audio path, true to the original C12 Swivel mount is a spectacular piece of craftsmanship itself with the large green jewel Oak box with black suede padded lining is included Individual body parts can be sold separately as replacement parts for a vintage C12

Discussions

Advanced audio microphones, what's the word?

Man I couldn't disagree more. In using his CM47, CM12, and CM28...the MAIN thing I have found and appreciated is the LACK of that "plastic" cheap zing. I mean....I have NEVER heard that from any of his mics. We have had very different experiences there. When compared to a very well known, more expensive...

View Post

Affordable LDC Microphone With Multiple Voicings

...my last long post I did describe the differences between the "off the shelf SYT-5 and the CM67se". The CM12se and the SYT1100. I described how I modified the circuit to improve the headroom. I even shared the schematic diagram of our circuit for all to see and use. This was back in 2001...

View Post

CM48 or CM87 - user/owner opinions please!

How does it take eq, particularly in the highs - does a typical Maag or Clariphonic air boost do good things to it? Are you using the FET or tube version? Unfortunately that's outside of my 500 quid budget :/

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?