The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Wunder Audio CM67 is a multi pattern, large-diaphragm condenser microphone with a classic tube-and transformer topology. The K67 capsule, which since 1960 has become the most common and most copied condenser capsule in the world, utilizes a two-piece back plate, allowing the diaphragms to be tuned individually and then matched for equivalent response. The CM67 is perfect for vocals where a smoother sound is desired as the 67s are prized for their "warmth". The CM67 is excellent for drums (kick, snare, overheads, room) and guitar amp mics. Because it has a very nice top and bottom, and being very natural in the way it brings out the best from any source, the CM67 is a serious pro studio workhorse. Package includes: CM67, K67 capsule, vintage Telefunken EF86 tube, Plush Oak Microphone Box, Newly Designed Wunder Audio Power Supply, shock mount, Tuchel microphone cable, Tweed Carrying Case.

Discussions

Anyone heard the Wunder CM67 ???

...compared to the UMT70S, I found it to be scooped in the midrange and exaggerated in the high end. Considering the CM67 cost 2x the UMT70S, I expected to prefer it on at least one source. I did not.

View Post

Advanced Audio CM800T (AA's take on Sony C800G)

...type if I set them up side by side as well. I did do a comparison of the AA CM67 a friend bought against a vintage U67 but I couldn't get more than one U67 so it's not a really fair comparison. I actually preferred the AA67 as it was slightly more...

View Post

U47 vs 251

...I'm pretty confident that a 67 style mic is probably the best for me. So I'm really interested in his CM67. I just don't want to purchase it, and then find out I don't like it and be stuck with it. The TLM67 I had needed repaired, as the volume dropped significantly when it...

View Post