The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Pop Punk Mix
Old 5th December 2012
Lives for gear

Pop Punk Mix

Hey folks!

Here's a song I produced, mixed & mastered recently! Hope you guys like it!

Thanks!
Attached Files

AARSEN - TAKE ME HOME.mp3 (8.94 MB, 197 views)

Old 13th January 2013
Gear interested

Luc, you've done it again - absolutely astounding. It wasn't until recently that I realised some of the key songs of my teenage years were in fact mixed by you & I still use them for reference tracks today! What a small world...
Old 13th January 2013
Gear Maniac

Definitely you took me home. Everything sounds crystal clear, and the sounds are wisely spread along the whole song. There seem to be a lot of vocal tracks at a time (at least six). I suppose there is a lot of production work on vocals. The electric guitar solo adds a lot, and has a classic sound that somehow breaks the song (in a good way). The only complaint is the fade out, but I think it didn't depend on you.
Good work!
Old 14th January 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradHolderMusic View Post
Luc, you've done it again - absolutely astounding. It wasn't until recently that I realised some of the key songs of my teenage years were in fact mixed by you & I still use them for reference tracks today! What a small world...
Thank you very much! Wow! That is such a nice compliment! I also received your email and I'm going to reply tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Smile View Post
Definitely you took me home. Everything sounds crystal clear, and the sounds are wisely spread along the whole song. There seem to be a lot of vocal tracks at a time (at least six). I suppose there is a lot of production work on vocals. The electric guitar solo adds a lot, and has a classic sound that somehow breaks the song (in a good way). The only complaint is the fade out, but I think it didn't depend on you.
Good work!
Thank you very much! Indeed, there's quiet a lot of back vocals! I did most of them!
Loading mentioned products ...

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search