The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
I think I slept through the "work/life balance" class in school... Keyboard Synthesizers
Old 14th June 2017
Here for the gear

I think I slept through the "work/life balance" class in school...

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to jump into this one as it seems to bee a VERY VERY QUIET corner of the Gearslutz forum... either VERY VERY FEW of us have this issue, or VERY VERY FEW of us want to talk about it? It's honestly always been a difficult point in my own existence in this industry, and I'm sure I'm not entirely alone on this front. I started several years out of high school on this path, after chasing a girl halfway across the country (I did end up marrying her, so worked out pretty well in the end!) Anyhow, I went to school, graduated, got a placement at a recently established analogue-focused recording facility and stayed on afterwards as an assistant engineer. Dream gig. I spent a couple years doing that and wound up sitting for the rest of my 14 year stint as the house engineer for that studio, and still am a big part of the family. But in the mean time I was growing my own family...

4 years into that gig I got married, then 9 months later (git 'er done!) we had our first child. Long story made (very) short, here we are 14 years into my career, awaiting the arrival of our 4th child. Our eldest is almost 10, which happened WAY too fast. She's actually recently been officially diagnosed as high-functioning autism-spectrum, so she's been a wild learning curve on here own for us - but such a vibrant spirit, an amazing kid :D The next along was our son, now 4, and the type of young boy people write cutesy and terrifying stories about. Next our second son just turned 1, super high-energy and fiercely determined to surpass his older brother in everything he does. And with baited breath we wait for BOY NUMBER 3. A young trio of testosterone, I have NO F%$%ING clue what I'm going to do with them! All the while trying desperately to maintain the status of "career audio engineer" without having to resort to a teaching position or anything like that.

Recently, after things started to squeeze a little too much, I opened a small digital mixing suite in my basement to supplement my part of the income, and to keep me a little closer to home (I commute to the city for studio work, an hour's drive almost each way by the time I fight for parking). And while I've managed to cook a lot more dinners at home while bumping the household income to a point where there's a little less sweat come end of month, I'm still "hiding out in the studio" most hours. It's been a learning curve alone mixing digital, leaning on my computer the way I've never had to up to this point, watching smoke stream from underneath it (not literally, but some days it feels like it) but also having to maintain a boundary between work/home even while we're all in the same building, and maintaining that boundary while the clock is off and I'm on the other side of the wall with the family. And then learning how to formally operate your own business. It's been quite the serious stretch, and I often wonder how much stress I'm gaining over the stresses that I've alleviated. Other times, it's just grand.

And after all that, I kinda lost track of just what the hell the point of this drawn out post was supposed to be. Maybe in the end, just an invitation for other professionals to vent and share. Cuz we all need to talk now and again, now don't we? And I don't mean about all that cool new gear we picked up this year, despite how much fun those conversations are

Happy mixing everyone, but happy living too. Let's not forget about that part. Cheers all
Old 2nd July 2017
Work comes first and foremeost for me. Family has to be aware of the fact that a man has to make money and continue to be able to go out into the world and fulfill his destiny of creating greatness.
Old 2nd July 2017
Lives for gear
I used to think success was more important than people.

Then I feel in love, got married, had two kids and made a great family life for myself.

I don't think that anymore.

My wife and kids come first. Every time.
Old 3rd July 2017
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehightenor View Post
I used to think success was more important than people.

Then I feel in love, got married, had two kids and made a great family life for myself.

I don't think that anymore.

My wife and kids come first. Every time.
I used to think that love is the most important thing in life. Than I got some gear.
Old 3rd July 2017
Lives for gear
My father was a great businessman, he ran many large corporations. But he was not very friendly when he did that. When he was 43 years old he quit the "rat race" he said he had enough money and it was driving him crazy to be a CEO anymore., and he became a high school history teacher.

He was SO much more fun then.
Old 3rd July 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noisewagon View Post
My father was a great businessman, he ran many large corporations. But he was not very friendly when he did that. When he was 43 years old he quit the "rat race" he said he had enough money and it was driving him crazy to be a CEO anymore., and he became a high school history teacher.

He was SO much more fun then.
I'd rather be a great businessman than have fun. Fun is for kids. A man is supposed to work hard and conquer the world. I just see men getting soft and focusing on the wrong things these days.
Old 3rd July 2017
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetam View Post
I used to think that love is the most important thing in life. Than I got some gear.
lol!
Old 3rd July 2017
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desire Inspires View Post
I'd rather be a great businessman than have fun. Fun is for kids. A man is supposed to work hard and conquer the world. I just see men getting soft and focusing on the wrong things these days.
To me, a man is supposed to work clever - not hard - working hard is for "fools and horses" as the saying goes

Fun is for everyone - I pity the man who losses his childhood heart.

When you focus on those around you who you love deeply - such as your wife and kids you get in return emotional support as well a practical support.

I have become 10x more successful since I got married and had kids both financially and in terms of sheer happiness.

It's not soft or wrong to focus on love.

It should be your elan.

Out of interest how old are you?

I only ask as I viewed the world as you do when I was in my 20's - I'm now 53 and a full time professional musician/creative since I was 16.
Old 8th July 2017
Here for the gear

You know, I gotta call you out "Desire Inspires", there are a couple things bothering me here...

It was this kind of driven mentality that really landed me in a short stint with a therapist and a long-standing relationship with Zantac. All work and no play, career first, essentially living in the studio and having my only friends be clients. Scrambling to keep everyone happy over myself and my family (at the time mainly my partner, back before we were married). Always always building my position in the local industry, always pushing myself to be the top dog. I mean, I love when a stint in the studio builds a long relationship that surpasses professional borders and becomes true friendship, but for that life to be your only life? Maybe I've gotten old early, but it's no life. And I don't want my kids to think that. Yes I want them to show a fierce determination to be the best at what they do, but not at the expense of family, friends, love. Without, it's just not worth it. I've always said that outside of the support she's always offered for my career choice, if I didn't have my partner to come home to share my professional victories with, what the hell is the point? When you don't have someone, or in the case of a family some people, to share your happiness with, what's it worth? What's happiness worth if it's not shared? I don't have to sit here and wax poetic about the fact that there are far greater riches to be had than money and accolades, we should all know better by now.

The most important marks we'll leave on the world are the ones left on those hearts around us. That doesn't come from busting your ass off for the absolute prettiest penny. My kids need to know this is AT LEAST as important as their professional success and financial security.

And DON'T even get me started on "traditional gender roles and expectations", that men shouldn't be "soft" but should be hellfires that take on and conquer the world around them by storm, that "love" is soft. We don't do that s*** in my house.
Old 8th July 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron_Tulip View Post
You know, I gotta call you out "Desire Inspires", there are a couple things bothering me here...

It was this kind of driven mentality that really landed me in a short stint with a therapist and a long-standing relationship with Zantac. All work and no play, career first, essentially living in the studio and having my only friends be clients. Scrambling to keep everyone happy over myself and my family (at the time mainly my partner, back before we were married). Always always building my position in the local industry, always pushing myself to be the top dog. I mean, I love when a stint in the studio builds a long relationship that surpasses professional borders and becomes true friendship, but for that life to be your only life? Maybe I've gotten old early, but it's no life. And I don't want my kids to think that. Yes I want them to show a fierce determination to be the best at what they do, but not at the expense of family, friends, love. Without, it's just not worth it. I've always said that outside of the support she's always offered for my career choice, if I didn't have my partner to come home to share my professional victories with, what the hell is the point? When you don't have someone, or in the case of a family some people, to share your happiness with, what's it worth? What's happiness worth if it's not shared? I don't have to sit here and wax poetic about the fact that there are far greater riches to be had than money and accolades, we should all know better by now.

The most important marks we'll leave on the world are the ones left on those hearts around us. That doesn't come from busting your ass off for the absolute prettiest penny. My kids need to know this is AT LEAST as important as their professional success and financial security.

And DON'T even get me started on "traditional gender roles and expectations", that men shouldn't be "soft" but should be hellfires that take on and conquer the world around them by storm, that "love" is soft. We don't do that s*** in my house.
Sorry things didn't work out for you. Sometimes it is better to settle than to toil in futility.

For all others, those who want to win work to win at all costs. Be grateful that you have the ability to go to war in this world. The weaker people out here (family, friends, fans, etc) are counting on you to win and conquer and dominate.

People that can't win on their own want to hang around the winners in life. At least they recognize that there is a difference between winning and losing. The true, true, true losers in life would rather blog about how life is unfair and talk about settling for the small things in life.

Make a choice: do you want to be a whiner or a winner?

Last edited by Desire Inspires; 8th July 2017 at 01:36 AM.. Reason: winning.....
Old 8th July 2017
Lives for gear
Old 8th July 2017
Here for the gear

Quote:
Sorry things didn't work out for you. Sometimes it is better to settle than to toil in futility.

For all others, those who want to win work to win at all costs. Be grateful that you have the ability to go to war in this world. The weaker people out here (family, friends, fans, etc) are counting on you to win and conquer and dominate.

People that can't win on their own want to hang around the winners in life. At least they recognize that there is a difference between winning and losing. The true, true, true losers in life would rather blog about how life is unfair and talk about settling for the small things in life.

Make a choice: do you want to be a whiner or a winner?
Oh, there wasn't really talk of settling here - RECOGNIZING. I never said I gave up, only trying another route. I'm still very much a "career engineer", as when I started I was determined to be that - to make a comfortable living doing what I love to do rather than making a dollar doing what I hate so I could spend a dollar on a hobby I really love. My sole source of income that I use to support my family is by recording and mixing music. Not everyone can boast that, I would consider it a win.

It's really a drag to talk so down on "the small things in life". Maybe we can chat again in a few years. And besides, sometimes it's the small things in life that make the biggest songs. And that's what keeps us going, isn't it?

Oh, and I NEVER said it was unfair - only difficult. And I think many would agree with me on that. Unfair? Hell no. I chose the music business. I want it, but I want my family too. I want it all, and I'm taking it. Including the love. And the Sunday barbecue! Cheers, bud.
Old 8th July 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron_Tulip View Post
It's really a drag to talk so down on "the small things in life". Maybe we can chat again in a few years.
My kids are 21, 17 and 16. Very fulfilling as a dad. Each is a fascinating individual in their own right, on their way to becoming wonderful, interesting adults with respect and character and values.

The road is often peppered with landmines and gotchas....and we are often simply making it up as we go along......especially earlier on.

It never gets easier, really. Every stage is just different. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Old 31st July 2017
Gear Addict
The whole winner or whiner thing is ridiculous.

I'm 32. I've spent most of my life focused on success. At 15 years old I decided I wanted to sign to Roadrunner Records as it had my favourite bands on.

Fast forward 8 years and after moving country twice, I did it. I signed to my dream label ending a goal that took me 8 years to achieve.

It didn't make me happy. It did for a while but it wore off. I wanted more success, more achievements under my belt.

Long story short it went tits up and I ended up moving back to my parents house.

I started again, this time in mixing. Now I earn a full time living without leaving my house. That took a huge commitment and sacrifice.

I then started a band in the UK and started projects up with world recognised musicians. I count people who were my idols as friends now

But you know where that landed me? In councelling. With depression, fatigue and all sorts of things I'm just about getting over.

For me the thing that's important is living my life. Stepping outside of the illusion of success because nobody really cares other than yourself.

I love mixing, I'm not a fan of being in bands. But above all I love doing things with my family, wanting to have kids, walking my dog and going to that countryside.

It depends who you are. Success doesn't bring satisfaction. It brings the want of more success and then you can end up very unfulfilled and hollow.

Do what makes you happy. Genuinely happy, for yourself.

A winner in my opinion is something who feels fulfilled in life. The winner is somebody who works in a supermarket, smiles all day and enjoys life. The winner is also someone who does the same working for themselves, being famous, whatever. But the winner is somebody who accepts the way they feel and changes their life to bring happiness to themselves
Old 31st July 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:

Quote:
Work comes first and foremeost for me. Family has to be aware of the fact that a man has to make money and continue to be able to go out into the world and fulfill his destiny of creating greatness.
I hoped the first post was ironic but those hopes faded after seeing the second post. I feel for you bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theillusionist View Post
The whole winner or whiner thing is ridiculous.

I'm 32. I've spent most of my life focused on success. At 15 years old I decided I wanted to sign to Roadrunner Records as it had my favourite bands on.

Fast forward 8 years and after moving country twice, I did it. I signed to my dream label ending a goal that took me 8 years to achieve.

It didn't make me happy. It did for a while but it wore off. I wanted more success, more achievements under my belt.

Long story short it went tits up and I ended up moving back to my parents house.

I started again, this time in mixing. Now I earn a full time living without leaving my house. That took a huge commitment and sacrifice.

I then started a band in the UK and started projects up with world recognised musicians. I count people who were my idols as friends now

But you know where that landed me? In councelling. With depression, fatigue and all sorts of things I'm just about getting over.

For me the thing that's important is living my life. Stepping outside of the illusion of success because nobody really cares other than yourself.

I love mixing, I'm not a fan of being in bands. But above all I love doing things with my family, wanting to have kids, walking my dog and going to that countryside.

It depends who you are. Success doesn't bring satisfaction. It brings the want of more success and then you can end up very unfulfilled and hollow.

Do what makes you happy. Genuinely happy, for yourself.

A winner in my opinion is something who feels fulfilled in life. The winner is somebody who works in a supermarket, smiles all day and enjoys life. The winner is also someone who does the same working for themselves, being famous, whatever. But the winner is somebody who accepts the way they feel and changes their life to bring happiness to themselves
Exactly.

Your own happiness and that of those around you is the greatest success you can achieve imho. Your last paragraph resonates me with me bigtime pal
Old 31st July 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminIAm View Post
I hoped the first post was ironic but those hopes faded after seeing the second post. I feel for you bro.
Feelings can't get in the way of success. You have to be of the mindset that if you aren't out there hunting for opportunity, you will become the hunted.

Old 31st July 2017
Gear Addict
You don't have to be of that mindset though. I've known so many people in my life obsessed with entrepreneurs like Jim Rohn. I was really into it myself then one day I woke up and realised I was missing life. That I'd spent most of my life so focused on where I wanted to get that I missed the journey.

By all means pursue your goals and success, I genuinely hope it works out. But you can't tell people you need to have a certain mindset.

I don't pursue money. I simply don't care. I have friends who's only goal for the past 10 years or so was to become a millionaire and I've watched them all throw their lives to the wind in pursuit of this dream. And they've got nowhere.

Meanwhile I'm working hard and loving life.
Old 31st July 2017
Quote:
You don't have to be of that mindset though. I've known so many people in my life obsessed with entrepreneurs like Jim Rohn. I was really into it myself then one day I woke up and realised I was missing life. That I'd spent most of my life so focused on where I wanted to get that I missed the journey.

By all means pursue your goals and success, I genuinely hope it works out. But you can't tell people you need to have a certain mindset.

I don't pursue money. I simply don't care. I have friends who's only goal for the past 10 years or so was to become a millionaire and I've watched them all throw their lives to the wind in pursuit of this dream. And they've got nowhere.

Meanwhile I'm working hard and loving life.
Yes, some people are meant to settle.
Old 31st July 2017
Gear Addict
You've totally missed my point.

Theres a good analogy which sums it up.

There was a fisherman who lives on an island in the Mediterranean. Every day he'd go out fishing and catch fish to feed his family, then a few extra to donate to some friends and the local restaurant. He always caught too many so would out most of them back.

An entrepreneur was holidaying in the area fishing and spoke to the fisherman. They exchanged stories about their lives and the entrepreneur says to the fisherman. "Can I give you some advice"? "Of course replies the fisherman".

The entrepreneur goes on to give him a detailed business plan about how he could use his fishing skills better. How in a few short months if he caught more fish he could afford a bigger boat. Eventually after a few years a trawler, then a few years after that he could own a fleet of them. At that point he could retire and never have to work again.

The fisherman replied "so I could stop working?"

"Yes" replied the entrepreneur. "You could do anything with your life, just like me being here on holiday"

The fisherman chuckled to himself saying "so I could do all of this then retire to live on an island in the Mediterranean, go fishing every day and spend time with my family"

The entrepreneur realised how ridiculous his plan was as the man was already rich in his own way.
Old 1st August 2017
Quote:
You've totally missed my point.

Theres a good analogy which sums it up.

There was a fisherman who lives on an island in the Mediterranean. Every day he'd go out fishing and catch fish to feed his family, then a few extra to donate to some friends and the local restaurant. He always caught too many so would out most of them back.

An entrepreneur was holidaying in the area fishing and spoke to the fisherman. They exchanged stories about their lives and the entrepreneur says to the fisherman. "Can I give you some advice"? "Of course replies the fisherman".

The entrepreneur goes on to give him a detailed business plan about how he could use his fishing skills better. How in a few short months if he caught more fish he could afford a bigger boat. Eventually after a few years a trawler, then a few years after that he could own a fleet of them. At that point he could retire and never have to work again.

The fisherman replied "so I could stop working?"

"Yes" replied the entrepreneur. "You could do anything with your life, just like me being here on holiday"

The fisherman chuckled to himself saying "so I could do all of this then retire to live on an island in the Mediterranean, go fishing every day and spend time with my family"

The entrepreneur realised how ridiculous his plan was as the man was already rich in his own way.
Wow, I've only heard that one a few dozen times!

Any excuse to give in to mediocrity. I don't mean to be a jerk. I just have a different mentality. I believe that hard work and sacrifice leads to abundance and prosperity.

It's all good to believe one is rich during moments of calm. But wait until something happens, which it eventually will. There are plenty people in the Mediterranean who are longing to come to America and become rich businesspeople.

If I had to choose, I choose the riches every time.
Old 1st August 2017
Lives for gear

I feel like I can add to this.

In my opinion those who are truly successful are those who do what they love regardless of the financial reward... If you have the talent and put in the work then the money etc will come.
I've had several different lives. In my teens I sold drugs and ended up in the army at 17
In my twenties I used drugs and alcohol but also w0rked hard and learned carpentry. Was very focused at learning the trade and all aspects of building

In my thirties I got sober and started a business and a family. Man, without the distractions I was able to really focus on the work and I also had that family thing to support

But holy cow I became successful beyond my wildest dreams because I was in the right place right time and had the talent and focus to put one foot in front of the other.

my forties I cruised along and the funny thing was this thing I built got too big and unwieldy. I made tons of money but I lost interest because I was about building , not dealing with a million headaches.
So I stopped after 2010

I have some money still but not rich any more. I'm insane because I rekindled my interest in music which I had given up after my teens and early twenties because the lifestyle I equated with it didn't work for me.. How those guys live on booze and drugs and still create is beyond me lol

But I am full of excitement and wake up every day looking forward to what I am doing.. Every day!

I play , I write, play in bands, record bands.

I'm building the modern folly
A fully equipped studio in Sausalito. I do work for hire but for the most part I do it because I love the whole thing. Music

So I'll have great times in my studio until maybe I'm too old for it any more and maybe turn it into a pot dispensary or something lol. Success means doing what you are passionate about and put the time in to do well..

Success will follow, might not be monetary exactly but that isn't everything. I'm the happiest I've ever been right now. Today
Old 1st August 2017
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Donald, is that you ?
Old 1st August 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazbina View Post
Donald, is that you ?

He's terrific. He's fantastic. Sadly he is selling postcards out on pennsylvania avenue instead of working in the west wing. Sad.---the mooch*
Old 22nd August 2018
Nobody wants you to succeed because it'll shatter their reality that one could break out of mediocrity. For masses—a tough pill to swallow.
Old 22nd August 2018
Lives for gear
Quote:
Nobody wants you to succeed because it'll shatter their reality that one could break out of mediocrity. For masses—a tough pill to swallow.

You're wrong. I believe most people can find a way out of mediocrity, if they work hard enough at it. And I don't think most people are as jealous as you of the ones who succeed.
Old 23rd August 2018
@ Desi re - go set a future reminder in your calendar dated 10 years from now to check this thread and what you wrote. Our perspective definitely changes as we age and add life experience.

Oh jeez, Kevin O'Leary.... one of the last people in the world I would want to be like.

The funny thing about life is that what you consider to be success has VERY VERY little correlation to happiness. You'll always be chasing the next thing, and the next thing, and they will only provide a brief moment of enjoyment, then quickly fade away as you spiral towards a hedonistic and narcissistic path.

I've been there, and I genuinely hope you never experience that. It's a much more empty existence than you can imagine.

Let me be clear - there is nothing wrong with pursuing excellence, or with being successful. But when you root yourself in those things as your primary pursuit and means of happiness, it doesn't end well.

Regret is the worst - it lingers. Be careful.

Last edited by bambamboom; 23rd August 2018 at 05:00 AM..
Old 24th August 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambamboom View Post
@ Desi re - go set a future reminder in your calendar dated 10 years from now to check this thread and what you wrote. Our perspective definitely changes as we age and add life experience.

Oh jeez, Kevin O'Leary.... one of the last people in the world I would want to be like.

The funny thing about life is that what you consider to be success has VERY VERY little correlation to happiness. You'll always be chasing the next thing, and the next thing, and they will only provide a brief moment of enjoyment, then quickly fade away as you spiral towards a hedonistic and narcissistic path.

I've been there, and I genuinely hope you never experience that. It's a much more empty existence than you can imagine.

Let me be clear - there is nothing wrong with pursuing excellence, or with being successful. But when you root yourself in those things as your primary pursuit and means of happiness, it doesn't end well.

Regret is the worst - it lingers. Be careful.
How does it end? I don’t see all of these older, successful, but unhappy people.
Old 24th August 2018
Quote:
How does it end? I don’t see all of these older, successful, but unhappy people.
Of course you don't. The ones who pursue it the way you are suggesting are so caught up in it that it becomes a matter of pride. Do you honestly think someone who is prideful will tell you any story other than one that props them up as the most happy, wonderful person ever?

Again, look at Kevin O'Leary. The dude even refers to himself as "Mr. Wonderful".

It's a classic, often repeated behavioral pattern.

As are the accounts of regrets of dying elderly people wishing they had spent more time with their family and focused less on work being very, very common.

Of course, generalizations and stereotypes are dangerous, so I can't say that you will follow the same path. However, history does serve to warn us and inform us. I am only suggesting that you carefully consider your approach to success, nothing more.

Cheers
Old 25th August 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambamboom View Post
Of course you don't. The ones who pursue it the way you are suggesting are so caught up in it that it becomes a matter of pride. Do you honestly think someone who is prideful will tell you any story other than one that props them up as the most happy, wonderful person ever?

Again, look at Kevin O'Leary. The dude even refers to himself as "Mr. Wonderful".

It's a classic, often repeated behavioral pattern.

As are the accounts of regrets of dying elderly people wishing they had spent more time with their family and focused less on work being very, very common.

Of course, generalizations and stereotypes are dangerous, so I can't say that you will follow the same path. However, history does serve to warn us and inform us. I am only suggesting that you carefully consider your approach to success, nothing more.

Cheers
Perhaps I will regret working so much when I am older.

But I will regret not working hard tomorrow if I can’t pay that light bill or car note. I guess that we all will have some regret one way or the other.

But I am not going to rely on family or friends to take care of me in old age. I am going to get this money while I am young. If you know of an easy way to make a lot of money that doesn’t involve working long hours, please share.

I see most people who shun money and work as being scared or lazy. I can’t let that be my destiny. Other people are getting paid, so should I!
Old 25th August 2018
Lives for gear
Quote:
Perhaps I will regret working so much when I am older.

But I will regret not working hard tomorrow if I can’t pay that light bill or car note. I guess that we all will have some regret one way or the other.

But I am not going to rely on family or friends to take care of me in old age. I am going to get this money while I am young. If you know of an easy way to make a lot of money that doesn’t involve working long hours, please share.

I see most people who shun money and work as being scared or lazy. I can’t let that be my destiny. Other people are getting paid, so should I!
Cool. What do you do for a living?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search