The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Check out my new hip hop instrumental and see what you think? Thanks if you do :) Dreams - Instrumental by Kea Drew on SoundCloud...

KeaDrew
replies: 0 views: 398
KeaDrew 19th May 2013

N6a52pQK-Dk 66456572 https://soundcloud.com/10th-month/justin-timberlake-suit-tie

Rotterdam
replies: 0 views: 509
Rotterdam 19th May 2013

Hey Everyone! I was asked by a friend if I could record him doing an acoustic cover of MXPX- Quit Your Life to give his wife...

underthegun
replies: 0 views: 588
underthegun 19th May 2013

Hey what's up everybody .. I'm just looking for some feedback on my music. I produce and I am also an artist . I'd...

JMarsBeats
replies: 2 views: 483
JMarsBeats 18th May 2013

How does this mix of one of my bands new songs sound? I think for the most part I've finished mixing it but I wanna hear some...

AimlessAgain
replies: 1 views: 640
AimlessAgain 18th May 2013

Hey, sorry, not entirely sure if this is the right place to put this or not...? I'm relatively new to the whole sound/music...

bradforderz
replies: 0 views: 436
bradforderz 18th May 2013

Just some tracks from a set of 9 I've been working on, just gotta finish the last one and I'll be done with them (I think),...

FAMPF
replies: 2 views: 672
FAMPF 17th May 2013

I'm really really digging this dudes stuff and have no idea how to make his tones. I'm after the plucky sound that comes in...

Zakyfknb
replies: 2 views: 1,551
Muser 17th May 2013

Hello to you all, I'm looking for some feedback on my hip hop instrumental mixtape album, 'Amusements'. Feel free to Soundcloud...

Wave_Dweller
replies: 1 views: 440
ZenzuZ 17th May 2013

Hey guys! I wanted to throw up a song from the current album I'm working on producing with a really cool band. I can't really...

SDB_12
replies: 5 views: 688
j0el 17th May 2013

I had no synths prior to 6 months ago. Then I bought a Moog LP and a Minibrute and my friends don't see me anymore. This is...

boobtron
replies: 0 views: 461
boobtron 17th May 2013

Hey guys, There isn't any way for me to promote this anonymously without being a creep... sooo I wanted to let my Gslutty...

hakim
replies: 1 views: 885
puremix.net 16th May 2013

wise - demo by james jasper on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds i'm really not sure what category it would go in. i'm...

rakim87
replies: 0 views: 395
rakim87 16th May 2013

Hello, mix of death metal, all was mix in cubase6 with uad plugin, setup for drums: kick: akg d112 kick2: U47 fet snare...

Pilepoile
replies: 10 views: 1,132
Pilepoile 16th May 2013
replies: 0 views: 478
romi1212 16th May 2013

So I'm working on my first synth-y retro-y keyboard-y song and I'm kinda stuck on the intro. I mean it's probably okay but I feel...

kharkus
replies: 5 views: 687
Beatfire 16th May 2013

Hi I've been mixing this song for a pop rock band and I haven't really gotten any critical feedback yet. I'm aching to fix the...

shinie104
replies: 0 views: 510
shinie104 16th May 2013

I have a noob question to ask. I work in logic and in the mastering stage I have a problem limiting. After I get a good mix that...

MaxDolo
replies: 3 views: 484
stinkyfingers 16th May 2013

Hey, I've been doing a few recordings and mixes of covers for college (also for practice) and I was wondering if anyone could...

bradforderz
replies: 12 views: 1,034
Sound-Guy 16th May 2013

Hey, I think I might have messed up a bit with this mix. It sounds too squashed for radio play after hearing it play back on...

insomniac
replies: 25 views: 1,374
batsbrew 15th May 2013

All my work as of yet is on: Kea Drew's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s...

KeaDrew
replies: 0 views: 327
KeaDrew 15th May 2013

Check out this track and give me your honest opinion on it and how I can make it better please! Thanks!! Any mix advice helps as...

reggiesears
replies: 7 views: 594
reggiesears 15th May 2013

Hi, I had to do a song for a schoolwork, it's not university level ... but I still want get some feedback on the mix or...

chasm144
replies: 6 views: 836
chasm144 14th May 2013

Hey GS'ers, I have just finished the first draft Mix of this track, I could do with some help from you experts. This is...

Robin Ball
replies: 4 views: 599
mini logo 14th May 2013

Hello, I am 32 old and started a new band last year, and finally uploaded our first original song. Please watch it, and...

Nama
replies: 1 views: 603
Nama 14th May 2013

Give us a listen. Let us know what you think. Listen / download for free @ robotplanetmusic.com Robot Planet - Brightscape...

RobotPlanetMusic
replies: 1 views: 565
RobotPlanetMusic 14th May 2013

Hey GS, Just trying to put my name on some projects outside of my area. Here's my offer: I'll mix one of your songs for...

The Roy Factor
replies: 2 views: 870
The Roy Factor 13th May 2013

After thinking about it for a long time I finally made myself a website. I coded it myself in html5 and css3 taking care to make...

thenewyear
replies: 12 views: 821
RedTuxedo 13th May 2013

Hey guys, I did this remix as part of a...

Noiseboi
replies: 0 views: 403
Noiseboi 13th May 2013

Hey all, This is my first rock/punk mixing using a heap of outboard gear that I DIY'd, i've got DIY SSL4000, Pultec & 1176...

frazzman
replies: 0 views: 490
frazzman 13th May 2013
replies: 0 views: 320
romi1212 13th May 2013

Hi all. I need some help with this record I've been doing for my own band "Spyglass". Its my first ever attempt at...

MrFreaKSir
replies: 23 views: 1,135
foamboy 13th May 2013

SotosJetski5 by digitalninjarecords on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds This is a littly distortion rythem I'm working...

WAVERUNNER
replies: 0 views: 398
WAVERUNNER 12th May 2013

I am applying next semester on a bachelor degree on music technology in Norway. In the application i have to enclose a CD with 3...

ZenzuZ
replies: 10 views: 874
ZenzuZ 12th May 2013

NMQbpw0ul6U This is of my album "Somewhere In Time"... The solo parts were recorded with a Gretsch White Falcon...The...

spanisheyes
replies: 0 views: 458
spanisheyes 12th May 2013

My latest track hope yall like it,, and hows the mix? 92qp0_evxAM

j0el
replies: 15 views: 715
j0el 12th May 2013

Girlfriend likes to sing karaoke... A lot. I had a song that I wrote about a year ago that I didn't know what do do as far as...

Deltones
replies: 0 views: 532
Deltones 11th May 2013

I made this track a while ago and just tweaked it a lot yesterday using things I've learnt over the past year or so. I'm not...

shaunlol
replies: 0 views: 520
shaunlol 11th May 2013

Well I've just started mixing, im aware of some of the mistakes in the mix, and always open for help! tell me what you think,...

Dyslexik
replies: 0 views: 460
Dyslexik 11th May 2013

You can probably tell, I've taken a lot of inspiration from Xxyyxx in this. It's completely different to anything else I've...

4lex
replies: 0 views: 492
4lex 11th May 2013

Hey all- Just released a new LP (on 180g Vinyl/cd/download) of an instrumental record we recorded ourselves. Kind of a...

TheSwede
replies: 0 views: 1,038
TheSwede 11th May 2013

Hi, This is a song I did a year ago or so, and I'm thinking I might try re-mixing it. It's sort of a big production with strings...

macle
replies: 2 views: 663
macle 10th May 2013

Some melodic downtempo experiments. Trying to integrate organic and electronic soundscapes. If you have any questions about the...

distro
replies: 0 views: 350
distro 10th May 2013

Yo check out my new track 'Control' its on: Kea Drew's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds Hit me up on twitter:...

KeaDrew
replies: 0 views: 440
KeaDrew 10th May 2013

Here's a short sample of a sort of re-master I made of my friends band today, enjoy! Here's a link to their Bandcamp page with...

bcgood
replies: 3 views: 603
bcgood 10th May 2013

Yo check out my latest track 'Control'! :) Control - Instrumental by Kea Drew on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s...

KeaDrew
replies: 0 views: 344
KeaDrew 9th May 2013
replies: 0 views: 416
Jackie Moon 9th May 2013
replies: 0 views: 693
romi1212 9th May 2013

All my hip hop instrumentals are up on: Kea Drew's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds Ft: 'Fully Armed', 'Under...

KeaDrew
replies: 0 views: 386
KeaDrew 9th May 2013

And I decided to see what I could do with it. I present to you, My version of PITBULL's, Feel This Moment. I think it came out...

syntheticrhyme
replies: 0 views: 620
syntheticrhyme 9th May 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search