The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi All, As a musician teaching myself to mix I'd like any and all opinions on a mix I am working on. In your opinion what did...

buddachile
replies: 5 views: 722
buddachile 26th May 2013

This is a band from Normal, IL called Dripping Slits. Tracked by Pete Grossman at Bricktop Recording in Chicago, IL. Mixed in...

TrashRocket
replies: 1 views: 571
TrashRocket 25th May 2013

hi, my name is lucas and im a 13 years old boy from sweden. i love playing music, and this is my first home record, what do you...

lucas00
replies: 0 views: 720
lucas00 25th May 2013

Hello Everyone: Wanted to show off my first full length production as a producer and engineer. I've been studying recording...

YRLK
replies: 15 views: 1,411
Stephen Trask 25th May 2013

Mr Lau, I am taking you up on an offer to run my work through your analog mojo. Here it is and THANKS!!!! It's an mp3 so I...

foamboy
replies: 12 views: 701
foamboy 24th May 2013

3 Tracks https://soundcloud.com/drlocksmith/sets/dr-locksmith-3-track wrote this late last night. drums are evil drums,...

machinated
replies: 4 views: 674
machinated 24th May 2013

Need some outside mix advice and comments on this before I send it off to mastering. This is my band (Ghost Radio) and I'm...

Bungler
replies: 18 views: 959
machinated 24th May 2013

I recently returned from a week at the magnificent Bop Recording Studios in Mmabatho, South Africa where I had the chance to...

Dewald_V
replies: 7 views: 1,648
Dewald_V 24th May 2013

a licensed cover of the classic "Bad Moon Rising" HARRY FOX agency (HFA song code...

batsbrew
replies: 4 views: 462
batsbrew 24th May 2013

Hey guys.... would really appreciate feedback and advice on my production, mixing, and (somewhat) mastering. I've been...

kjdrapeau
replies: 1 views: 496
kjdrapeau 24th May 2013

would anyone here pay or this jamtrack? with backing and tab if not why? 2NdymeKvryo

j0el
replies: 0 views: 266
j0el 24th May 2013

I have a sideproject called Rogue Elephant, a sort of a 70s rock thing, I am done with the mixing and I'm pretty pleased with it....

Tjorven
replies: 11 views: 827
j0el 24th May 2013

Tell what you guys think. I'm creating a show reel and I'm adding this track to it. ...

hustle
replies: 0 views: 507
hustle 23rd May 2013

3rfLqAd41lY a great song by the Beatles tried by me

romi1212
replies: 2 views: 441
romi1212 23rd May 2013

Hi all, once again I tried something new. If you feel like it, tell me what you think :) mtagRXvEohM

SadLuck
replies: 2 views: 430
SadLuck 23rd May 2013

I've tried in the past but it didn't sound all that good and there was alot of pumping when there were sub drops (popular in...

Larcher
replies: 0 views: 400
Larcher 23rd May 2013

Here are two ITB masters (I am a noob/I have no money). My master bus is all waves: Linear Eq > Linear Multiband > L2....

AnnihilationRob
replies: 12 views: 5,801
sam guaiana 22nd May 2013

Here's a track I did for fun. I'm trying to learn the mixing process, so I picked a song that was short and to the point, with...

Ves Paul
replies: 0 views: 477
Ves Paul 22nd May 2013

If you have a second check out my new track 'Dreams' :) Dreams - Instrumental by Kea Drew on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s...

KeaDrew
replies: 0 views: 388
KeaDrew 22nd May 2013
replies: 0 views: 313
Mervyn_Perving 22nd May 2013

Hello everyone. I've been checking up this forum since 2012, when I first decide to really move on with my home studio...

braztneme
replies: 23 views: 1,853
Mr. Lau 22nd May 2013

hey i recently just stacked vocals for the chorus of a song i'm doing..and i'm sure if this sounds right, wanted to get your...

StaticMuzic
replies: 2 views: 354
StaticMuzic 22nd May 2013

Wasn't sure where to post this but I have so much gear and so little time... so. I would love to find someone to help me put...

Octopussy
replies: 10 views: 1,186
catawbawine 22nd May 2013

Hey guys, finished another cover. This one is called Ever So Sweet by a band called The Early November. Please give me some...

Bilic
replies: 0 views: 408
Bilic 21st May 2013

my first post here, sticking my toe in the water. submitted here, is a current work in progress: a somewhat groovy...

batsbrew
replies: 8 views: 727
batsbrew 21st May 2013

Richy started making music at just 14 years old, dedicated to creating a sound that was unique and interesting, separating him...

Urban Dubz
replies: 0 views: 566
Urban Dubz 21st May 2013

Posting this in reference to the Black Lion Auteur VS. FMR RNP. My Auteur is being loaned out at the moment, but here's a clip of...

Todd
replies: 2 views: 1,498
joecandy 21st May 2013

Hey guys, I recorded this cover of a song called Emily. Let me know what you think about the quality, what needs to be improved...

Bilic
replies: 0 views: 508
Bilic 21st May 2013

SoundClick artist: Good Wood Productions - page with MP3 music downloads Let me know what you think....

Good Wood
replies: 0 views: 500
Good Wood 20th May 2013

my guitar player wanted to write the horn lines for some of our songs. I am looking for outside unbiased opinions. Feel free to...

Tyrrell
replies: 1 views: 595
Tyrrell 20th May 2013

Hello my friends, This time i would like to share this little mix and experience i've had with Nebula so far. I think that in...

Shredder10
replies: 6 views: 1,280
patrick81 20th May 2013

Check out my new hip hop instrumental and see what you think? Thanks if you do :) Dreams - Instrumental by Kea Drew on SoundCloud...

KeaDrew
replies: 0 views: 393
KeaDrew 19th May 2013

N6a52pQK-Dk 66456572 https://soundcloud.com/10th-month/justin-timberlake-suit-tie

Rotterdam
replies: 0 views: 507
Rotterdam 19th May 2013

Hey Everyone! I was asked by a friend if I could record him doing an acoustic cover of MXPX- Quit Your Life to give his wife...

underthegun
replies: 0 views: 586
underthegun 19th May 2013

Hey what's up everybody .. I'm just looking for some feedback on my music. I produce and I am also an artist . I'd...

JMarsBeats
replies: 2 views: 479
JMarsBeats 18th May 2013

How does this mix of one of my bands new songs sound? I think for the most part I've finished mixing it but I wanna hear some...

AimlessAgain
replies: 1 views: 634
AimlessAgain 18th May 2013

Hey, sorry, not entirely sure if this is the right place to put this or not...? I'm relatively new to the whole sound/music...

bradforderz
replies: 0 views: 430
bradforderz 18th May 2013

Just some tracks from a set of 9 I've been working on, just gotta finish the last one and I'll be done with them (I think),...

FAMPF
replies: 2 views: 670
FAMPF 17th May 2013

I'm really really digging this dudes stuff and have no idea how to make his tones. I'm after the plucky sound that comes in...

Zakyfknb
replies: 2 views: 1,547
Muser 17th May 2013

Hello to you all, I'm looking for some feedback on my hip hop instrumental mixtape album, 'Amusements'. Feel free to Soundcloud...

Wave_Dweller
replies: 1 views: 434
ZenzuZ 17th May 2013

Hey guys! I wanted to throw up a song from the current album I'm working on producing with a really cool band. I can't really...

SDB_12
replies: 5 views: 687
j0el 17th May 2013

I had no synths prior to 6 months ago. Then I bought a Moog LP and a Minibrute and my friends don't see me anymore. This is...

boobtron
replies: 0 views: 460
boobtron 17th May 2013

Hey guys, There isn't any way for me to promote this anonymously without being a creep... sooo I wanted to let my Gslutty...

hakim
replies: 1 views: 878
puremix.net 16th May 2013

wise - demo by james jasper on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds i'm really not sure what category it would go in. i'm...

rakim87
replies: 0 views: 392
rakim87 16th May 2013

Hello, mix of death metal, all was mix in cubase6 with uad plugin, setup for drums: kick: akg d112 kick2: U47 fet snare...

Pilepoile
replies: 10 views: 1,128
Pilepoile 16th May 2013
replies: 0 views: 475
romi1212 16th May 2013

So I'm working on my first synth-y retro-y keyboard-y song and I'm kinda stuck on the intro. I mean it's probably okay but I feel...

kharkus
replies: 5 views: 684
Beatfire 16th May 2013

Hi I've been mixing this song for a pop rock band and I haven't really gotten any critical feedback yet. I'm aching to fix the...

shinie104
replies: 0 views: 505
shinie104 16th May 2013

I have a noob question to ask. I work in logic and in the mastering stage I have a problem limiting. After I get a good mix that...

MaxDolo
replies: 3 views: 478
stinkyfingers 16th May 2013

Hey, I've been doing a few recordings and mixes of covers for college (also for practice) and I was wondering if anyone could...

bradforderz
replies: 12 views: 1,028
Sound-Guy 16th May 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search