The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a new song which took about 3 months to put together. Frustrating as hell, but in the end, I'm pretty happy overall. The...

dkeatscary
replies: 33 views: 1,771
dkeatscary 59 minutes ago

Hi Slutz! I'd love to get some feedback on this production. I recorded, mixed and mastered the whole EP, the first video was...

MoskitoSound
replies: 0 views: 67
MoskitoSound 4 hours ago

Hi, I found these neat tracks on the cambridge side. Nice for a fun mix me think. I tried to get a dreamy vibe. I also demoed...

Andreas G
replies: 2 views: 361
Andreas G 5 hours ago

Thanks to all of you from the "Work" Mix off thread! That was fun! Here's another one. This one is pretty straight...

joecandy
replies: 11 views: 750
joecandy 16 hours ago

Dropbox - middle-2a_eq.wav i think the fidelity of this link is better than soundcloud. so, this is the 2nd round of...

batsbrew
replies: 1 views: 248
batsbrew 1 day ago

Hope you enjoy! ecFdYWRrEY0 https://soundcloud.com/lickbasil/coldplay-fix-you-basil-bootleg

LickBasil
replies: 0 views: 149
LickBasil 1 day ago

Hi, For the past few weeks, I’ve been learning the SSL Sigma and Nucleus 2. I have an instrumental work in progress mix but...

blinduncledallas
replies: 3 views: 462
illsoulprod 1 day ago

Hi everyone, I'm working on recording and mixing some metal tunes , and this is my first bumped mix, so go easy on me haha. Just...

mrlance2018
replies: 1 views: 331
mrlance2018 1 day ago

I have finished mixing this after recording it many moons ago on a DSP Factory setup, so it's missing some detail due to the low...

SPatrick
replies: 0 views: 171
SPatrick 1 day ago

Qualifications Include all native based DAW. If you used 1,000 dollar plus Outboard gear Skip this thread. Lets hear good...

IonicBreed
replies: 3,586 views: 356,194
poole 1 day ago

All feedback on this punk mix appreciated!

Kerfoot32
replies: 2 views: 409
thegalleons 2 days ago

Hi guys, I've been experimenting with mid side a lot more recently and would appreciate some general feedback on the guitar sound...

thegalleons
replies: 2 views: 365
thegalleons 2 days ago

This thread is specifically about the music. I don't want any of the samples listened in the one man production thread to get...

ryst
replies: 3,688 views: 251,160
poole 2 days ago

Hey all, my bands new single came out today. The song is called Prism. All guitars are the Axe Fx II. Everything else is an...

silencer eleven
replies: 0 views: 239
silencer eleven 3 days ago

I thought it would be interesting for'slutz to post links to music they have written and performed themselves or as part of a...

neilsby
replies: 355 views: 27,518
silencer eleven 3 days ago

This track is a mix of three favorite synthpop tracks. "Paninaro" and "Domino Dancing" by the Pet Shop Boys...

Elkanah77
replies: 0 views: 222
Elkanah77 3 days ago

Sorry to ask but I didn't know where else to go. I found a vocal sample I like for my track, but I would like to know what it...

Nocto
replies: 2 views: 258
Nocto 4 days ago

All feedback on the mix welcome! Thanks!

Kerfoot32
replies: 5 views: 473
YourBestFriend 4 days ago

HeyHo! A new member is born :-) Would like to share! Trying to get my my tracks more glueing together, but.... it seems...

slugseatmyscore
replies: 0 views: 231
slugseatmyscore 4 days ago

Hi all, I'm starting a YouTube channel for music videos and this is my first try. I know that I'm not the best singer, but I...

Neutrino
replies: 0 views: 225
Neutrino 5 days ago

Discovering that the Korg Minilogue is a relatively versatile beast, quick some ambienty jam that shows one side of the...

NightFalltech
replies: 0 views: 218
NightFalltech 6 days ago

Hello everybody! I am Sotos Bakas and wanted to share with you my new video on composing music. Lately I am working on some...

sotosdeadwing
replies: 2 views: 302
sotosdeadwing 1 week ago

Hi there, I just finished new song that was done to singer Lu Sing. The song consist of mixture of real and virtual instruments....

icecubeman
replies: 6 views: 516
icecubeman 1 week ago

This thread is all about music videos! If you're involved in a project as a Producer, Songwriter, Mixing/Mastering Engineer,...

DooBop
replies: 7 views: 862
~ufo~ 1 week ago
replies: 1 views: 248
Quetz 1 week ago

Hi guys! I made this track some months ago after I downloaded an organ sample library and decided to try and use it in an...

tiago
replies: 4 views: 396
tiago 1 week ago

Hi! Here's a song I mixed and mastered for the band 8 Kilometros from Bogota (Colombia). Hope you like...

luctellier
replies: 2 views: 312
rezident 1 week ago

Hi Slutz, i know many of you enjoy the mix offs, and love having tracks to mix either for practice, or enjoyment. I really love...

joecandy
replies: 109 views: 4,651
Quetz 1 week ago

I'm curious to find out how you feel about your favorite streaming platform's analytics. I'm doing research for a project, so I...

summerbirdd
replies: 0 views: 255
summerbirdd 1 week ago

This is another great track from the Mike Senior 'Mixing Secrets' multi-track library. It's got a busier more commercial feel so...

Quetz
replies: 8 views: 999
Bgtheengineer 2 weeks ago

Hello chaps and chapesses! Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this, but would you please have a listen to the mix of...

Dreambrother1980
replies: 4 views: 425
Owen L T 2 weeks ago

Hi, I just completed a new mix for The Reverse Engineers; you can listen free here: Out of Love by The Reverse Engineers The...

Emmett_Brown
replies: 6 views: 503
eternalsound 2 weeks ago

I am looking to do a free metal/aggressive mix. Mixoff or otherwise. Provide me the tracks and I will re-amp/mix

1960strat
replies: 0 views: 271
1960strat 2 weeks ago

Hi guys! :) I hope you're all doing great! It's been a long time since I posted here! Here's a song I produced, recorded,...

luctellier
replies: 2 views: 319
luctellier 2 weeks ago

I started a Youtube channel 2 months ago and while i think i have an above average quality (video and audio-wise) i still think i...

LeonLostControl
replies: 0 views: 241
LeonLostControl 2 weeks ago

Mix of Matter My Soul. Downloaded tracks from Telefunken Studios for mixing practice. Would appreciate some feedback on this...

motomojo
replies: 0 views: 336
motomojo 2 weeks ago

Hi, I am looking for some feedback on this mix. It is essentially a studio recording of a live performance of a band with one...

rezident
replies: 2 views: 385
rezident 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, I just finished this new song I wrote and play the piano on. I used only Gold 2 and Nebula Spring reverbs. It's been...

patrick81
replies: 2 views: 276
patrick81 2 weeks ago

I recorded Kick Drums samples. How do you think - is it much high tuned? Dropbox - Kick - Simplify your life

dr_pavlic
replies: 1 views: 349
rezident 3 weeks ago

Hey guys! I wrappped up my first full-length release and wanted to hear any and all opinions. It's a three-piece grunge band...

Maxkiel
replies: 3 views: 422
Maxkiel 3 weeks ago

Batsbrew | The Time Is Magic | CD Baby Music Store A colorful progressive tapestry of groove oriented hard rock, acoustic...

batsbrew
replies: 2 views: 346
batsbrew 3 weeks ago

Tlm 103 + solo 610 How do you consider the quality of the vocal on this track ? Blute Nur, a song by PinkTone, Assar Fili on...

Kevin1501
replies: 0 views: 418
Kevin1501 3 weeks ago

I am trying to really get a grasp of the concepts of music and the simple conundrum of mixing. I have put in a great amount of...

phaceless
replies: 16 views: 875
Mike.r 3 weeks ago

My first in the box mix. After years of having a hybrid studio and doing several albums using a Fostex D160 and more recently an...

michael cleary
replies: 1 views: 430
spektor 3 weeks ago

A new songwriter with interesting music to offer Check him bellow Sumppi95 ~ Artist Portfolio ~ Art for Sale | Pond5

dimosz
replies: 0 views: 330
dimosz 4 weeks ago

Hi good people, I just finished this piano piece with synth added. All mixed in Studio One with Acustica Audio new Gold 2 :)...

patrick81
replies: 0 views: 335
patrick81 4 weeks ago

I’m having a beyotch of a time dialing in my monitors in my new studio resulting in mix translation... Please listen and...

bgood
replies: 13 views: 618
bgood 4 weeks ago

Hey guys, im a engineer doing mostly hip hop/rap type stuff and i feel good when I mix for someone and they say they really like...

Bighead
replies: 3 views: 379
Mike.r 4 weeks ago

Sorry guys I've added this by mistake being a dope, please see the post above.

thegalleons
replies: 0 views: 304
thegalleons 4 weeks ago

H guys, please could you give me some constructive feedback on the mx below. I feel ive come along over the years but still...

tfox01
replies: 5 views: 425
Mike.r 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search