The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, I undergone a process of Zen and the art of studio building. Heres what the credit card has been smashed on so...

foxxy
replies: 38 views: 1,333
foxxy 3 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to this forum, also to mixing and mastering but I'm still learning by myself all the time. My method is...

thaitran30
replies: 4 views: 342
thaitran30 9 hours ago

Deep house track in a very early stage. Would love to hear your feedback on overall sound and mix. Intro is long, gets...

nesnaj
replies: 1 views: 307
FoxMulderFBI 1 day ago

To share something i made ,it is made almost completely in sound forge ,mixere rob0coder ,aand one shot samples of various drums...

vladosh
replies: 0 views: 209
vladosh 2 days ago

Hello All! First Post, and wondering what you guys think of this mix of my band "Purple Moon" DSOTM...

MajorNizmo
replies: 0 views: 228
MajorNizmo 2 days ago

Hey guys.. I've been doing overdubs for years and have recently really dove deep into mixing/mastering lately as alot of the...

toneispower
replies: 5 views: 349
toneispower 2 days ago

100% Homebrew Goodies For Your Empty Bellies! Made in Ableton with samples from Jomox Xbase 999 Elektron Analog Rytm...

Wajn
replies: 0 views: 232
Wajn 3 days ago

My friend just upload his new song to 100Audiohttps://100audio.com/en/download/1066195/ How do you think of this...

IreneChester
replies: 0 views: 295
IreneChester 3 days ago

Hi guys, this mix sounds great in my studio and phone etc, but in cars, every time the bass comes in its effecting the vocals...

DenversWorld
replies: 1 views: 325
wrgkmc 4 days ago

I cannot for the life of me get this to sound right. This is the 39th attempt. The big issue for me is the bass. I can't seem...

Evanmd
replies: 4 views: 598
PerfektChaos 4 days ago

Everyone knows its difficult to judge your own work, so please judge my track. Do my track reminds you of an certain artist?...

rub1v
replies: 2 views: 352
BT64 4 days ago

Hi there ! My name is Larry (Laurent) am I started producing music using Ableton Live a few months ago. I’m a Jazz...

LBaMusic
replies: 2 views: 441
LBaMusic 5 days ago

Hello mates, We've released a single with Forget My Promise, where I took part as a vocalist and producer. With the support of...

Nikolas Quemtri
replies: 0 views: 253
Nikolas Quemtri 6 days ago

I thought it would be interesting for'slutz to post links to music they have written and performed themselves or as part of a...

neilsby
replies: 415 views: 33,376
BadBiz 6 days ago

This thread is specifically about the music. I don't want any of the samples listened in the one man production thread to get...

ryst
replies: 3,758 views: 267,196
fredrikberg 1 week ago

Mixing and Mastering at the same time video. I made this video about why i do not like it. Hope you enjoy...

spektor
replies: 0 views: 315
spektor 1 week ago

Hey everyone! This is an old one from my band that I did a re-mix of. I'm trying to get some practice up for the new album...

Myriad_Rocker
replies: 2 views: 457
Myriad_Rocker 1 week ago

Hello everyone, I have updated one of my first remixes from about 15 years ago! This was when I first started using Logic....

Tobias Enstrom
replies: 0 views: 274
Tobias Enstrom 2 weeks ago

hello, i need some advice on these songs of mine (particularly the mixing side of things). so, heres the thing: i mix on...

roarkid
replies: 0 views: 324
roarkid 2 weeks ago

Hi, I would like to get your feedback on which one you like more. Thanks in advance.

_._
replies: 3 views: 449
_._ 2 weeks ago

Hi I want to support my lads band with the promotion of their material in order to attract record and mgt co interest. We have...

LouieLouie
replies: 0 views: 335
LouieLouie 2 weeks ago

What do you think of the mix? What do you think of the bass tone? Thanks!

FrancoisBL
replies: 0 views: 317
FrancoisBL 2 weeks ago

Hello, all, I made a review of the Mytek x8 converters that I use in my studio. I never seen a review so I made one...

spektor
replies: 2 views: 459
spektor 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, Late last year for Christmas, as a challenge, I took a crack at this a cappella. Anyways, after recently finally...

BDW42
replies: 0 views: 353
BDW42 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone - first time poster here, but have been trying to teach myself audio engineering for a bit now. I've recorded a cover...

louisstamos
replies: 5 views: 572
nverxion 2 weeks ago

Hey all this is the latest track from my solo project Fall of...

jugetsu85
replies: 0 views: 357
jugetsu85 2 weeks ago

Hi there :-) I've learned making records and mixing the last 2 years, now a have a first Mix of my first song, the first...

UtopiaBlues
replies: 4 views: 539
UtopiaBlues 3 weeks ago

This is the final track from my debut album - Heavy Balance - which I have had a great reception of, in numerous places online. I...

TramaineJ
replies: 0 views: 343
TramaineJ 3 weeks ago

I posted about completing my album here: Finally! Finished my Album! Now here is a link to the multitrack files as well as...

fHumble fHingaz
replies: 24 views: 1,443
joecandy 3 weeks ago

Hi all, thought I might post this to see what others' comments might be. I am quite overall happy with the sound except for some...

wilkinswp
replies: 2 views: 443
Myriad_Rocker 3 weeks ago

ptBVV2YqiD0 Original classical guitar piece. All comments appreciated.

Timothy Lawler
replies: 1 views: 389
Timothy Lawler 3 weeks ago

This thread is all about music videos! If you're involved in a project as a Producer, Songwriter, Mixing/Mastering Engineer,...

DooBop
replies: 19 views: 1,889
METALHAWK 3 weeks ago

Hi guys!. It's time to share with you my new video. In the first movement you can hear The Avenger Main Theme, and in the second...

METALHAWK
replies: 0 views: 317
METALHAWK 3 weeks ago

Hi. This song will be on my debut LP, called Music Is Your First Language. I was hoping to get any thoughts you might have at...

tluke
replies: 1 views: 374
csiking 3 weeks ago

Looking for ideas on short pleasant melodies from soundtracks/songs to work up drones and and loops on guitar. Maybe a minute or...

congalocke
replies: 3 views: 581
_._ 4 weeks ago

Hi again, I just wanna say thanks to everybody who has supported my music by viewing and sharing, it's made a huge difference....

TramaineJ
replies: 0 views: 359
TramaineJ 4 weeks ago

This is a video I made about my review of the Crane Song Song Solaris. There not many of these so I made...

spektor
replies: 0 views: 425
spektor 4 weeks ago

Hi all, I've been working on this mix for quite awhile and I like it. The person I'm mixing for likes it as well. I'm wondering...

endofnight
replies: 3 views: 449
MikeInOttawa 4 weeks ago

As the title says, I'm looking for some critique on this mix. Not interested in what anyone thinks of the production. Just what...

mynameisjeff
replies: 0 views: 394
mynameisjeff 4 weeks ago

Hi guys! :) I am a big reader here on Gearslutz but I rarely write posts. I'm not quite sure either if I am posting this one in...

DavidMeShow
replies: 24 views: 1,832
DavidMeShow 12th May 2019

Hello everyone! Here is track No.7 from my album 'Heavy Balance'. You can stream it for free on my Youtube channel, let ,e know...

TramaineJ
replies: 0 views: 422
TramaineJ 11th May 2019

Pali Face by Bats Brew | Free Listening on SoundCloud

batsbrew
replies: 3 views: 509
batsbrew 10th May 2019

Hi! I recently produced what I want to be my debut single, I hired a mixing engineer from my area, who also mastered it, and i...

emecampuzano
replies: 0 views: 413
emecampuzano 9th May 2019

Hi everyone! I think this is my first post since I opened the account in 2013. I am best at lurking. I recently took an...

DylanParade
replies: 7 views: 607
joecandy 8th May 2019

A little about the tune. Well I wrote, sang all vocal parts, arranged, recorded and mixed it. Had a friend play the guitar...

csiking
replies: 0 views: 383
csiking 7th May 2019

Hello singers I would like to share a video a made to get to those high notes. Hope it helps https://youtu.be/43ngmopDink

spektor
replies: 0 views: 362
spektor 6th May 2019

Greetings. This is my metal solo-project. Check it out! www.haiduk.ca Feedback is welcome! ...

haiduk
replies: 14 views: 2,665
haiduk 5th May 2019

Hi all, I don't know where to post this. Years ago I remember there was a gigs or jobs page.. Anywho, I'd like to take a more...

40WPM
replies: 0 views: 394
40WPM 4th May 2019

Hey guys. I've been mixing and "mastering" (does it count if you do it yourself) an album for a while. I think I'm...

FraterIsla
replies: 0 views: 396
FraterIsla 3rd May 2019

Hi everyone, here you can listen to the 6th track from my album 'Heavy Balance' for FREE on my YouTube channel. Let me know what...

TramaineJ
replies: 0 views: 509
TramaineJ 2nd May 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search