The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I don't post here super often anymore but here's something I recorded, mixed and mastered this past year I'm super proud of! If...

jordanvoth
replies: 0 views: 118
jordanvoth 17 hours ago

Did a cover of one of my most favorite tracks ever. I wanted to have it less melancholic, and upped the tempo a touch. The Emax...

Elkanah77
replies: 6 views: 345
Snail 19 hours ago

Hi guys Looking for feedback and suggestions to what I could/should improve. Here is my latest mix done today: Dropbox -...

mjessen.com
replies: 1 views: 211
u87allen 1 day ago

Hey all, Here's a mix of a demo that I've been working on using pretty basic gear. Would love to get some feed back and tips....

Harrisonharrison
replies: 0 views: 139
Harrisonharrison 1 day ago

This thread is specifically about the music. I don't want any of the samples listened in the one man production thread to get...

ryst
replies: 3,703 views: 255,303
bkbirge 2 days ago

cheers good people, since a couple of you guys enjoyed eden circus' last raws - here's another one! we uploaded the...

ionlygotonearm
replies: 4 views: 632
biardakmix 2 days ago

I thought it would be interesting for'slutz to post links to music they have written and performed themselves or as part of a...

neilsby
replies: 371 views: 29,203
congalocke 2 days ago

Dear friends of Gearslutz! I just released the first track from a forthcoming self-produced EP. The genre could be described...

JurassicJakob
replies: 3 views: 307
YourBestFriend 2 days ago

Sorry if this is placed in the wrong place , but I was not certain where to post this thread. Grateful Dead composition , Dark...

Mad John
replies: 6 views: 448
Mad John 3 days ago

Thanks to all of you from the "Work" Mix off thread! That was fun! Here's another one. This one is pretty...

joecandy
replies: 70 views: 4,343
joecandy 3 days ago

Hello good people! I wanted to share a new song I just mixed using Taupe on every tracks. and the rest using Gold2. It was...

patrick81
replies: 0 views: 268
patrick81 5 days ago

A Focusrite 6i6 was left over, and I started to mess around. With not much digital experience I was intrigued by the easy GUI...

mark1971
replies: 31 views: 928
Kimi777 5 days ago

Hi guys! It's been more than a year since I've made my last public epic orchestral track, so I thought it was about time to give...

tiago
replies: 0 views: 217
tiago 6 days ago

hey guys heres a reremix been working on. Any feedback much appreciated cheers Ott/Shpongle-Around The World In A Tea...

metamorphosis
replies: 0 views: 221
metamorphosis 6 days ago

This thread is all about music videos! If you're involved in a project as a Producer, Songwriter, Mixing/Mastering Engineer,...

DooBop
replies: 9 views: 1,027
mark1971 6 days ago

What do you guys say about my mix? In Doi Draft 2.5 by Andrei Neagu | Free Listening on SoundCloud The song is in my natal...

andreineagu
replies: 0 views: 233
andreineagu 6 days ago

Hello everyone, hereby a link to four songs by means as a demo for a full album. It has to be mixed properly. At the moment...

Lvismydad
replies: 5 views: 334
andreineagu 6 days ago

Hey guys, anything you could point out as a suggestion or a critique would be appreciated. Don't be afraid to be...

ilalin
replies: 1 views: 289
ilalin 1 week ago

For the start of the Christmas season, I have created a new arrangement of the classic "Little Drummer Boy" together...

Neutrino
replies: 2 views: 295
Neutrino 1 week ago

Howdy I know thats a general BS title, but here me out... I've been finding it so much more creative and convenient for me to...

carlessadam
replies: 5 views: 366
s wave 1 week ago

Hi everyone! I'm not sure about the mix. Do you think the balance is right between the instruments? Is the kick too loud? ...

FrancoisBL
replies: 1 views: 252
FrancoisBL 1 week ago

YouTube How could I Improve this? pointers?

drummerdan1988
replies: 4 views: 402
Kimi777 1 week ago

My new album and first one for a small indie label is out today. It‘s my solo project, i writeplayrecordmixmaster! it‘s some...

zinzin
replies: 0 views: 247
zinzin 1 week ago

Hi, I just finished a new EDM tune. I was not suppose to create anything, but then the piano part got me in a creative mood, so...

DND-NS
replies: 0 views: 230
DND-NS 1 week ago

Hi guys! :) I am a big reader here on Gearslutz but I rarely write posts. I'm not quite sure either if I am posting this one in...

DavidMeShow
replies: 15 views: 853
tremolux 1 week ago

I've been working on a very simple song with my dad. I guess I just want some constructive criticism on it. I've only been...

joe_04_04
replies: 35 views: 2,763
txbdan 1 week ago

Copy paste from KvR Music Cafe. So yeah, I just made a track from start to finish in a few hours. I think it's pretty...

bmanic
replies: 0 views: 289
bmanic 1 week ago

So I'm just learning how to mix. I'm doing this by making loops with multiple instruments played by myself and just trying to...

ty45
replies: 0 views: 286
ty45 2 weeks ago

Hi guys! Here's a track I produced a while ago with Fl studio and Yamaha HS5s. Would appreciate some professional feedback...

LucaGudermann
replies: 0 views: 218
LucaGudermann 2 weeks ago

Hey! My band just released our second EP. Would love to hear your thoughts on it Reconstructing Dreams EP | ioish Let me know...

ioish
replies: 1 views: 280
TobyToby 2 weeks ago

Hey! My band just released our second EP. Would love to hear your thoughts on it Reconstructing Dreams EP | ioish Let me know...

ioish
replies: 0 views: 254
ioish 2 weeks ago

I accidentally stumbled into a project a couple of months back and wound up having a lot of fun co-writing this song for Aye, a...

JTC111
replies: 0 views: 226
JTC111 3 weeks ago

Hi folks! I've recently made a collaboration with a young and talented slovak composer called Patrik Herman, who developed a...

tiago
replies: 2 views: 437
tiago 3 weeks ago

Hi all Brand new to this forum and starting to learn how to mix (I am a guitarist, primarily interested in instrumental...

friday13th
replies: 12 views: 476
friday13th 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I'm just getting into recording and mixing our old-time band's practices and am hoping to get some feedback to help...

mnoonan
replies: 0 views: 246
mnoonan 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, just wondering if some of you would be so kind to take a listen to one of my mixes and give some honest feedback and...

Olek Nowaz
replies: 1 views: 412
DeNto 3 weeks ago

Hey everyone, I'm an independent recording artist with no previous experience in mastering. Due to budget constraints (i.e., I'm...

3rdlane
replies: 1 views: 441
pmilani 3 weeks ago

Hi gearslutz Here's my first EP 'Koncrete Jungle' self-released October 14, 2017. 1. Koncrete Jungle 2. Technoid 3....

Bambra
replies: 0 views: 247
Bambra 3 weeks ago

This is a cover of "Forever" by Bethel/Kari Jobe. It's been a little while since I've posted one of these. I've been...

wydsiwyrg
replies: 30 views: 3,048
pmilani 3 weeks ago

So, I hired a video guy to come and capture my band's (Teasin' The Cat- shameless plug) live performance at a small club. We had...

SoundUniverse
replies: 11 views: 828
joeq 4 weeks ago

Hello there good people! I just released this new song recorded at home with Warm Audio WA-87 and Avantone CR-14 all In The Box...

patrick81
replies: 2 views: 501
patrick81 4 weeks ago

YouTube Recorded with AUDIX ADX 50's in XY 6 ft high and 6 ft. in front of the drums straight to a QSC...

SoundUniverse
replies: 0 views: 311
SoundUniverse 4 weeks ago

Hell o Been stuck for a while in Production Cant seem to get the focus right to make a track Im looking for a certien...

Bandeeet
replies: 0 views: 315
Bandeeet 4 weeks ago

Comments to this are highly appreciated kfhkh :synth: peachh diddlydoo rockout diddlydoo rockout diddlydoo rockout written,...

DJ Model D
replies: 0 views: 297
DJ Model D 4 weeks ago

Hi Guys, I've been writing, recording and editing/mixing rap vocals out of a bedroom setup for a few years now. It's all...

jordan22r
replies: 4 views: 420
jordan22r 5th November 2018
replies: 0 views: 408
Apollo del Rio 5th November 2018

Hey everyone! I would like to share my new song that I produced in a collaboration with my dear friend and excellent Indian...

Jirka Mucha
replies: 5 views: 504
7+1 4th November 2018

Hola, hidey ho, greetings -- This here is a just-finished tune. I say "finished". Ha. Songs are never really...

dkeatscary
replies: 36 views: 2,269
pmilani 31st October 2018

YouTube NJOY! high def works best. story background: it's a little ditty about 2 brothers and a...

batsbrew
replies: 4 views: 487
batsbrew 31st October 2018

Hi everybody, i am new here and hope to have some nice Gear Talk with pros. I am a Voice Over Artist and like Gear...

dluetgenhorst
replies: 9 views: 1,739
TOFMD 31st October 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search