The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, This is a video I just finished about my thought of the Drawmer 1974 eq. For those interested in the unit it might give...

spektor
replies: 0 views: 59
spektor 7 hours ago

This thread is specifically about the music. I don't want any of the samples listened in the one man production thread to get...

ryst
replies: 3,814 views: 280,758
Mordae 16 hours ago

Hi there!! I play guitar and sing in a cover band in Spain. We record demo songs from time to time in order to have material to...

J.Martinez
replies: 0 views: 129
J.Martinez 1 day ago

a tune from the new Bats Brew album, "THE WILD ANIMALS" ****************************************************** This...

batsbrew
replies: 7 views: 491
batsbrew 1 day ago

Heya! We made an instrumental for a change, the video is also by us. https://youtu.be/XZ86JK8uC3E comments, feelings...

esaias
replies: 0 views: 163
esaias 3 days ago

i know, i'm more shocked than you are! i just bounced down a tune being used for a film to both high quality mp3 (44,100) and...

nick-the-sax
replies: 5 views: 3,384
sundayrequiem 3 days ago

I thought it would be interesting for'slutz to post links to music they have written and performed themselves or as part of a...

neilsby
replies: 426 views: 36,981
s1r 3 days ago

Hello all, we're a small outfit that does mostly cover songs, record, produce and mix our own music. We're super new to the whole...

ConscienceClub
replies: 0 views: 167
ConscienceClub 4 days ago

Rate my mix and playing! Guitars are a bit louder since this is mainly a guitar cover Signal chain: ESP...

antonis91
replies: 2 views: 200
joecandy 4 days ago

I put a new song in my music website called “Really Really Need You”. If you review my song, I can return the favor if you...

aaron aardvark
replies: 0 views: 183
aaron aardvark 5 days ago

Hi! this is a contest that I have started on many other internet forums, and I wanted to share it with you swell so that we can...

olofd
replies: 197 views: 21,589
neurodrive 6 days ago

Hi Guys, Looking for some thoughts on my new track. Everything was written and recorded by me except for the drums...

Jamphlett
replies: 0 views: 212
Jamphlett 6 days ago

latest demo, this features all guitars and bass done with a Strymon Iridium pedal direct to interface. Iridium set on...

batsbrew
replies: 0 views: 213
batsbrew 1 week ago

a new tune from the latest bats brew album "The Wild Animals" available...

batsbrew
replies: 1 views: 225
batsbrew 1 week ago

Just updated an old tune/remix of mine from about 10 years ago. I would call it moody electronica. The original was spoken...

Tobias Enstrom
replies: 1 views: 227
Tobias Enstrom 1 week ago

The Wild Animals, a new album by Bats Brew, available...

batsbrew
replies: 1 views: 187
batsbrew 1 week ago

I am proud to post the link to my first album. Perfect? No. But I literally did everything from building my DAW, playing and...

Ron Vogel
replies: 0 views: 233
Ron Vogel 1 week ago

Just wanted to get a few pointers and a little feed back on the mix. If you guys have a minute take a listen. And let me know...

lumpcalhoon
replies: 14 views: 646
Pindrive 1 week ago

This is as scientific as I am going to get, so please no bitching about ".5db off ****." This is a much simpler...

pigpen
replies: 56 views: 4,647
ZZZXXX 2 weeks ago

Hell, why not upload another finished track?! Used Logic Pro X, Novation Bass Station, UHE Zebra and plug-ins by Waves,...

Tobias Enstrom
replies: 0 views: 205
Tobias Enstrom 2 weeks ago

Hello Gearslutz, my Band Groenalund is going a long way in bringing that classic Abba-sound back to life, with new songs. So...

Chiquitita
replies: 0 views: 330
Chiquitita 2 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 206
VikashMoleman 2 weeks ago

Hello all, I'm going crazy, and I'd love any help on this. Many of my mixes sound alright on my headphones/surround sound...

Emu52
replies: 4 views: 559
lumpcalhoon 2 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 171
yvez 2 weeks ago

Hello! I'm very new to mixing. I'm working on mixing a friend's pop music project and was hoping to get some constructive...

koneko
replies: 0 views: 213
koneko 2 weeks ago

Hi guys! :) I am a big reader here on Gearslutz but I rarely write posts. I'm not quite sure either if I am posting this one in...

DavidMeShow
replies: 40 views: 3,906
DavidMeShow 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, So I'm obsessing lately over the drum sound (and guitar sound) of the Cro Mags "Best Wishes" records. The...

timeghost
replies: 1 views: 602
Remoteness 3 weeks ago

This thread is all about music videos! If you're involved in a project as a Producer, Songwriter, Mixing/Mastering Engineer,...

DooBop
replies: 22 views: 2,736
KingOmni 3 weeks ago

Hello everyone! This is my new song. It's one man production. I made everything from recording to mastering and video editing....

Jirka Mucha
replies: 4 views: 437
Jirka Mucha 3 weeks ago

Recorded with Nagra VI, 2x DPA 4006 main + Schoeps ORTF close to the Theorbe &...

Gaston69
replies: 3 views: 330
leary 3 weeks ago

Let me know what'cha guys think. Paying it forward. Marckfhkh

M2E
replies: 0 views: 438
M2E 3 weeks ago

Hello! Please rate my mix , black metal song. Need input how it sounds overall and what to improve in instruments balance /...

rookza
replies: 0 views: 339
rookza 3 weeks ago

You might know me from my last thread: I am finally a pro I've changed all my gear, took music classes for 5 years, now I...

superpro
replies: 3 views: 675
M2E 3 weeks ago

I made these using Korg M1 Legacy Collection for the first one, and the second two are Sound Canvas VA. Hope you like them....

Music Bird
replies: 1 views: 368
Music Bird 3 weeks ago

here are 2 songs I wrote: "merry christmas from me to you" www.deezer.com/us/album/115182642 and "drink...

mtoich
replies: 1 views: 636
Papanate 3 weeks ago

Hi guys, I'd like to share with you a rough mix I made for a multitrack I found online. The song is called 'Traveling Ground',...

Diamante_C
replies: 0 views: 331
Diamante_C 4 weeks ago

The Wild Animals is the 4th full length album release by Bats Brew. This is modern rock with a classic rock vibe, a touch...

batsbrew
replies: 8 views: 598
batsbrew 4 weeks ago

I recorded this in my studio a few days ago. I started by recording the bass guitar first, then overdubbed the drums, piano and...

SongJohn
replies: 11 views: 950
rhythmtech 4 weeks ago

I am trying to get my version of a school's fight song on school's web page. Here is a kind of spaghetti western version I did. I...

Skoolboy Jim
replies: 6 views: 446
creedchub 4 weeks ago

Hi there! Don't know where to start. I am basically an autistic guy. I have been writing music and lyrics for years. I also...

Deleted d7e24de
replies: 2 views: 396
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

Hey guys. I've used Gearslutz for years to find answers and today I decided to create an account and ask the community for help....

Avea2019
replies: 6 views: 575
Papanate 4 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 259
VikashMoleman 4 weeks ago

My friend and I made this track and just sent it in for mastering. Due to financial reasons, we mixed it ourselves. Anyway, got...

a.m. son
replies: 34 views: 1,382
DownTheLine 17th December 2019

Got a Rode NT1 and decided to try it in the living room. I also had a small condenser in front of the acoustic.

Garage Rodeo
replies: 0 views: 450
Garage Rodeo 17th December 2019

hello. I've been constantly evolving my mastering chain and mixing techniques as the months go by. just wanted some honest...

jbehrmusic
replies: 6 views: 469
jbehrmusic 16th December 2019

Hey beautiful people, I recently did a vocal mixdown, maybe you can give me some input - I would appreciate it! Vocals are...

NOA91
replies: 2 views: 414
NOA91 13th December 2019
replies: 1 views: 362
batsbrew 11th December 2019

Hi guys, I completed a new Indie Rock mix called "The Void", from Three Layers of Me. This song features female...

Emmett_Brown
replies: 2 views: 465
Emmett_Brown 10th December 2019

Hello guys, Recently, i've been asked for doing the mix for Indonesian ethnic song ( called dangdut )..but at this time, i...

cahyanandra
replies: 2 views: 626
Music Bird 9th December 2019

So I need advice. This mix has got me stuck. What should I do? One part of me feels that it's as good as it gets, another part...

Jam Solo
replies: 5 views: 414
Jam Solo 9th December 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search