The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I posted this 2 1/2 months ago, sorry - turned out we weren't ready to pull the trigger. Had great response but due to time lag...

bpolits
replies: 1 views: 290
vincruz 1 hour ago

I write and record my own songs, but I also keep a list of covers to record if I just want to experiment or test out new...

Dr. Mordo
replies: 16 views: 619
antichef 1 day ago

Hey all! I've been working on a new song, and am ready to release. I've played all the instruments, sang, produced, recorded,...

SDB_12
replies: 5 views: 407
Jeff Johnson 1 day ago

I decided against my better judgment to try Waves new Abbey Studio 3 reference plugin on a mix I was never fully satisfied with....

JRobson
replies: 1 views: 646
PerfektChaos 2 days ago

I thought it would be interesting for'slutz to post links to music they have written and performed themselves or as part of a...

neilsby
replies: 417 views: 34,521
fredrikberg 3 days ago

This thread is specifically about the music. I don't want any of the samples listened in the one man production thread to get...

ryst
replies: 3,788 views: 273,051
mikeg09 4 days ago

Hi guys :) We recently released our first track and we are very excited about it. thSrGtU0GI0 We would love to know what...

bele
replies: 1 views: 429
Thysta 4 days ago

AT2020USB+, recorded in a regular room, Waves C1 gate, RCompressor, VEQ, RDeEsser, and Fruity Stereo Enhancer to make it wide....

Thysta
replies: 0 views: 310
Thysta 4 days ago

From the latest Haiduk album Exomancer - Subverse (instrumental) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTA9_rocw8Q full...

haiduk
replies: 0 views: 359
haiduk 5 days ago

Hi guys! :) I am a big reader here on Gearslutz but I rarely write posts. I'm not quite sure either if I am posting this one in...

DavidMeShow
replies: 34 views: 2,814
DavidMeShow 5 days ago

Hello Everyone... ❤️ I Submitted Rainy Days On Spinninrecords.com Talent Pool... Let Me Know What You Think......

VikashMoleman
replies: 0 views: 389
VikashMoleman 6 days ago

I'm basically adding my own audio to that of chrisj from Airwindows, on any given Tuesday, starting at 8 AM PST. This last one...

theMuzzl3
replies: 0 views: 341
theMuzzl3 6 days ago

I thought to leave the vocals out this time and make it rely on the beautiful sounds only. For me this works as an emotional...

DND-NS
replies: 0 views: 358
DND-NS 6 days ago

Hello guys! I recently saved some time to work on a new public track and this epic dramatic tune was the result. It has more...

tiago
replies: 0 views: 291
tiago 1 week ago

Hello all! I am currently producing a single for a friend of mine and due to my post university life change I currently have...

Roomy
replies: 0 views: 407
Roomy 1 week ago

This thread is all about music videos! If you're involved in a project as a Producer, Songwriter, Mixing/Mastering Engineer,...

DooBop
replies: 20 views: 2,144
MikeInOttawa 1 week ago
replies: 0 views: 451
VikashMoleman 1 week ago

hey something im about to release and not sure about low end since my speakers kina suck down there. Do you guys think sounds...

metamorphosis
replies: 3 views: 477
metamorphosis 1 week ago

Remixed / remastered a few more tracks. Heavy, psychedelic, dark and demented tunes for the 6th mass extinction. ...

Animal Rescue
replies: 0 views: 464
Animal Rescue 2 weeks ago

Hsinchu24 is a pictorial view of 24 hours of life in the city of Hsinchu in northern Taiwan told in a little over an hour. This...

frog1999
replies: 0 views: 350
frog1999 2 weeks ago

Let me know if there's anything I should refocus on. https://soundcloud.com/user-127835114/like-you-do-v2

Dlane
replies: 5 views: 389
Dlane 2 weeks ago

New Podcast! How to be a good musician..?? are you talented? http://tiny.cc/dpq1bz

MADA
replies: 0 views: 321
MADA 2 weeks ago

Hi there! I just finished a mix and I would like to get some constructive comments! Here is the link to my...

Studio Dave
replies: 0 views: 297
Studio Dave 2 weeks ago

With the exception for a couple of hardware synths, I write and compose my music ITB, using my DAW as an instrument of its own....

Sonny Casanovas
replies: 10 views: 921
Dlane 2 weeks ago

Hey so I've been making music for a long time now. It's like this thing that I do... sometimes... err, for fun. So here's a...

nightfall
replies: 4 views: 581
Dlane 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, would you be so kind and listen to these two 18s long mastering samples and tell me which one you prefer. I also...

madtrix
replies: 2 views: 528
madtrix 2 weeks ago

I did a quick Studio Tour, sorry about the sound quality, I didn`t have time for a remake....

Katherine_Alicia
replies: 0 views: 501
Katherine_Alicia 2 weeks ago

Hi, I'm new here and thought I'd reach out to some of the more experienced guys and gals on here. I've only been mixing...

btjking7
replies: 1 views: 421
btjking7 2 weeks ago

What's up people, I got a new tape for free download on Thursday August 29th, 2019. All material from 2014, this track Calzone is...

OKJoy
replies: 2 views: 649
OKJoy 2 weeks ago

Hows my mix? any advice would be much appreciated. I'm mostly concerned with the vocal level. https://youtu.be/wgfnD9MyU94

Jason Robillard
replies: 9 views: 993
Jason Robillard 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone, just wanted to share around my entry for the Kiesel Guitars' Solo Contest, let me know what you think! Thanks guys -...

TramaineJ
replies: 1 views: 719
joecandy 2 weeks ago

From 2 weeks ago, I did this: https://youtu.be/yJNnLGef-xk?t=6542 It is live music from Chris J from Airwindows (which he...

theMuzzl3
replies: 1 views: 512
theMuzzl3 2 weeks ago

Hi All. This is my first time posting a mix on GS. I'm fairly new to mixing and would appreciate any constructive criticism...

Beckwith
replies: 0 views: 343
Beckwith 3 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 707
MADA 3 weeks ago

I am a bassist and hobbyist recordist (is that a word?) and playing with a couple of great guitar players. We are looking for a...

hieronymous7
replies: 3 views: 656
hieronymous7 3 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 648
WillD4 3 weeks ago

Hello, Last night I've played with Logic trying to replicate some of the feeling of This Girl, from Kungs & Cookin' On 3...

brmusician
replies: 2 views: 529
brmusician 3 weeks ago

Hello, I made a John Mayer's Vultures song sample for playing with music production in Logic Pro X. However, I always have...

brmusician
replies: 0 views: 639
brmusician 3 weeks ago

Hi fellas, I got a new mixing video series on YT and Id like to get some advice from you, work in progress, right now no audio...

MADA
replies: 4 views: 522
MADA 3 weeks ago

Hello, Gearslutz, A video of my thoughts about the Beyerdynamic dt 1990 pro. Really good headphones....

spektor
replies: 0 views: 604
spektor 3 weeks ago

Would love some of your thoughts on this mix/song. Thank you https://soundcloud.com/tong-kim-602660433/again/s-TLF1l

play.exe
replies: 0 views: 623
play.exe 3 weeks ago

So I’m pretty new to the recording world and I’ve neem trying my luck with recording and mixing. I’m not sure what else I...

fictivelifemedia
replies: 6 views: 471
Smithburg 4 weeks ago

Hey guys! I do need some rate on my work... The music is Realm Of Athena, from Saint Seiya - Lost Canvas anime series. This...

darkhunterc7
replies: 0 views: 442
darkhunterc7 4 weeks ago

Hey Guys, Followed the Mix Off section of this forum for a long time and am hoping to get some advise or feedback on my mix of...

jboz1992
replies: 1 views: 458
Lackatee 4 weeks ago

I'm a pop punk/emo singer songwriter from Canada. Finally released my new single. Would appreciate feedback on...

Big Thier
replies: 0 views: 456
Big Thier 4 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I have been struggling with this for many years and would love to finally discover how to get my mixes louder so I...

jgmusic
replies: 5 views: 752
JonnieK 4 weeks ago

Hello All! First Post, and wondering what you guys think of this mix of my band "Purple Moon" DSOTM...

MajorNizmo
replies: 1 views: 709
MajorNizmo 4 weeks ago

I've finished my new track that was recorded and mixed without using any plugins. I also recorded live reverberation in the...

Mysticman
replies: 19 views: 1,538
dublave 4 weeks ago

Hello, You all know that on Puremix was a mixing competition. I took 3 winner mix and my mix. freshfloweVote which you...

creedchub
replies: 0 views: 492
creedchub 13th August 2019

Hi, As an aspiring producer I have been trying my hand at just composing instrumental songs and mixing them for a while now....

blueyeti
replies: 4 views: 516
blueyeti 13th August 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search