The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Thanks to all of you from the "Work" Mix off thread! That was fun! Here's another one. This one is pretty straight...

joecandy
replies: 5 views: 266
arctic audio 27 minutes ago

HeyHo! A new member is born :-) Would like to share! Trying to get my my tracks more glueing together, but.... it seems...

slugseatmyscore
replies: 0 views: 40
slugseatmyscore 1 hour ago

This thread is specifically about the music. I don't want any of the samples listened in the one man production thread to get...

ryst
replies: 3,689 views: 250,770
cjogo 12 hours ago

I thought it would be interesting for'slutz to post links to music they have written and performed themselves or as part of a...

neilsby
replies: 353 views: 27,329
bitleyTM 15 hours ago

Hi all, I'm starting a YouTube channel for music videos and this is my first try. I know that I'm not the best singer, but I...

Neutrino
replies: 0 views: 125
Neutrino 17 hours ago

Hi, I found these neat tracks on the cambridge side. Nice for a fun mix me think. I tried to get a dreamy vibe. I also demoed...

Andreas G
replies: 0 views: 255
Andreas G 1 day ago

Discovering that the Korg Minilogue is a relatively versatile beast, quick some ambienty jam that shows one side of the...

NightFalltech
replies: 0 views: 190
NightFalltech 2 days ago

Hi everyone, I'm working on recording and mixing some metal tunes , and this is my first bumped mix, so go easy on me haha. Just...

mrlance2018
replies: 0 views: 285
mrlance2018 2 days ago

I have a new song which took about 3 months to put together. Frustrating as hell, but in the end, I'm pretty happy overall. The...

dkeatscary
replies: 31 views: 1,678
OberHeim-Kenobi 2 days ago

Hello everybody! I am Sotos Bakas and wanted to share with you my new video on composing music. Lately I am working on some...

sotosdeadwing
replies: 2 views: 281
sotosdeadwing 2 days ago

Hi there, I just finished new song that was done to singer Lu Sing. The song consist of mixture of real and virtual instruments....

icecubeman
replies: 6 views: 497
icecubeman 3 days ago

This thread is all about music videos! If you're involved in a project as a Producer, Songwriter, Mixing/Mastering Engineer,...

DooBop
replies: 7 views: 844
~ufo~ 5 days ago
replies: 1 views: 231
Quetz 5 days ago

Hi guys! I made this track some months ago after I downloaded an organ sample library and decided to try and use it in an...

tiago
replies: 4 views: 381
tiago 5 days ago

Hi! Here's a song I mixed and mastered for the band 8 Kilometros from Bogota (Colombia). Hope you like...

luctellier
replies: 2 views: 293
rezident 6 days ago

Hi Slutz, i know many of you enjoy the mix offs, and love having tracks to mix either for practice, or enjoyment. I really love...

joecandy
replies: 109 views: 4,610
Quetz 1 week ago

I'm curious to find out how you feel about your favorite streaming platform's analytics. I'm doing research for a project, so I...

summerbirdd
replies: 0 views: 239
summerbirdd 1 week ago

This is another great track from the Mike Senior 'Mixing Secrets' multi-track library. It's got a busier more commercial feel so...

Quetz
replies: 8 views: 975
Bgtheengineer 1 week ago

Hello chaps and chapesses! Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this, but would you please have a listen to the mix of...

Dreambrother1980
replies: 4 views: 408
Owen L T 1 week ago

Hi guys, I've been experimenting with mid side a lot more recently and would appreciate some general feedback on the guitar sound...

thegalleons
replies: 1 views: 330
eternalsound 1 week ago

Hi, I just completed a new mix for The Reverse Engineers; you can listen free here: Out of Love by The Reverse Engineers The...

Emmett_Brown
replies: 6 views: 486
eternalsound 1 week ago

All feedback on this punk mix appreciated!

Kerfoot32
replies: 1 views: 365
Kerfoot32 1 week ago

I am looking to do a free metal/aggressive mix. Mixoff or otherwise. Provide me the tracks and I will re-amp/mix

1960strat
replies: 0 views: 255
1960strat 1 week ago

Hi guys! :) I hope you're all doing great! It's been a long time since I posted here! Here's a song I produced, recorded,...

luctellier
replies: 2 views: 303
luctellier 1 week ago

I started a Youtube channel 2 months ago and while i think i have an above average quality (video and audio-wise) i still think i...

LeonLostControl
replies: 0 views: 227
LeonLostControl 1 week ago

Mix of Matter My Soul. Downloaded tracks from Telefunken Studios for mixing practice. Would appreciate some feedback on this...

motomojo
replies: 0 views: 320
motomojo 2 weeks ago

Hi, I am looking for some feedback on this mix. It is essentially a studio recording of a live performance of a band with one...

rezident
replies: 2 views: 370
rezident 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, I just finished this new song I wrote and play the piano on. I used only Gold 2 and Nebula Spring reverbs. It's been...

patrick81
replies: 2 views: 261
patrick81 2 weeks ago

All feedback on the mix welcome! Thanks!

Kerfoot32
replies: 3 views: 414
YourBestFriend 2 weeks ago

I recorded Kick Drums samples. How do you think - is it much high tuned? Dropbox - Kick - Simplify your life

dr_pavlic
replies: 1 views: 335
rezident 2 weeks ago

Hey guys! I wrappped up my first full-length release and wanted to hear any and all opinions. It's a three-piece grunge band...

Maxkiel
replies: 3 views: 406
Maxkiel 2 weeks ago

Batsbrew | The Time Is Magic | CD Baby Music Store A colorful progressive tapestry of groove oriented hard rock, acoustic...

batsbrew
replies: 2 views: 332
batsbrew 2 weeks ago

Tlm 103 + solo 610 How do you consider the quality of the vocal on this track ? Blute Nur, a song by PinkTone, Assar Fili on...

Kevin1501
replies: 0 views: 405
Kevin1501 3 weeks ago

I am trying to really get a grasp of the concepts of music and the simple conundrum of mixing. I have put in a great amount of...

phaceless
replies: 16 views: 859
Mike.r 3 weeks ago

My first in the box mix. After years of having a hybrid studio and doing several albums using a Fostex D160 and more recently an...

michael cleary
replies: 1 views: 415
spektor 3 weeks ago

A new songwriter with interesting music to offer Check him bellow Sumppi95 ~ Artist Portfolio ~ Art for Sale | Pond5

dimosz
replies: 0 views: 314
dimosz 3 weeks ago

Hi good people, I just finished this piano piece with synth added. All mixed in Studio One with Acustica Audio new Gold 2 :)...

patrick81
replies: 0 views: 322
patrick81 3 weeks ago

I’m having a beyotch of a time dialing in my monitors in my new studio resulting in mix translation... Please listen and...

bgood
replies: 13 views: 602
bgood 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, im a engineer doing mostly hip hop/rap type stuff and i feel good when I mix for someone and they say they really like...

Bighead
replies: 3 views: 362
Mike.r 3 weeks ago

Sorry guys I've added this by mistake being a dope, please see the post above.

thegalleons
replies: 0 views: 289
thegalleons 3 weeks ago

H guys, please could you give me some constructive feedback on the mx below. I feel ive come along over the years but still...

tfox01
replies: 5 views: 408
Mike.r 3 weeks ago

Any feedback is much appreciated!

Kerfoot32
replies: 2 views: 366
Mike.r 3 weeks ago

So after watching YouTube forever, I decided I might be a musician/vocalist/producer/mixing engineer tell me if you agree, and if...

Troublemecca
replies: 0 views: 292
Troublemecca 4 weeks ago

Hi, I'm just looking for some more experienced opinions on this recording. I'm in a small bedroom (just under 1,000 square feet,)...

LeoTheLion
replies: 13 views: 655
DrAudiospecific 4 weeks ago

A chilltrap beat i made on Ableton! I'm not sure about my mix, there is a lot of reverb. Is the drum too loud? Thanks!

FrancoisBL
replies: 1 views: 355
Miguel Sound 4 weeks ago

Hello everyone, I was wondering whether some pros in here could tell me whether the following recording is okay, I am...

GnR
replies: 0 views: 366
GnR 4 weeks ago

Hey guys. I just finished creating the acapella for a song off of my EP. I was just wondering if any of you guys wouldn't mind...

dannydawiz
replies: 4 views: 433
Miguel Sound 4 weeks ago

Song #1 , Mix #2 up for your perusal, is a new version of the first new song i posted here recently, but after some...

batsbrew
replies: 1 views: 328
batsbrew 4 weeks ago

Hello, I just finished a video of what i think of the QES PAD 2 converter. I am not going to deep into it just my...

spektor
replies: 0 views: 301
spektor 4 weeks ago

I'm split on which of these tracks to select for the new 'submit to Spotify playlists' feature - asking friends has proved...

oboemaroni
replies: 8 views: 512
biscuitdough 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search