The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi there, I'm relatively new to mixing/mastering and only have about a year and half of experience actively working with an...

endlessrain999
replies: 5 views: 288
endlessrain999 6 hours ago

This thread is specifically about the music. I don't want any of the samples listened in the one man production thread to get...

ryst
replies: 3,871 views: 295,627
icw 1 day ago

Qualifications Include all native based DAW. If you used 1,000 dollar plus Outboard gear Skip this thread. Lets hear good...

IonicBreed
replies: 3,607 views: 385,439
spooner248 1 day ago

Hey guys, Anyone have a good ear for current pop music? I'm looking for some opinions on the production before we send it out...

Lazer Toms
replies: 0 views: 105
Lazer Toms 2 days ago

This is a really chill type of reggae track sounds cool. please let me know if there is any thing that i missed

nickalpha
replies: 0 views: 113
nickalpha 3 days ago

For anyone who might be interested, I just launched the first video of my new web series “The Alternative Sound” in which I...

Zoot
replies: 7 views: 627
Zoot 3 days ago

Hello, peeps. It's been a long time since I've logged on here - not since late 2018, I think. Life comes at you quick, and the...

dkeatscary
replies: 13 views: 739
MortenDK 4 days ago

Recorded the destruction of a pumpkin for some unique sounds/textures! The entire "drums' and the pads were derived from a...

puru
replies: 2 views: 354
puru 4 days ago

Cranked this out starting in April using remotely recorded drums and a couple other guests. Enjoy,...

michael cleary
replies: 0 views: 143
michael cleary 4 days ago

Hi guys! :) I am a big reader here on Gearslutz but I rarely write posts. I'm not quite sure either if I am posting this one in...

DavidMeShow
replies: 55 views: 6,707
DavidMeShow 4 days ago

Hey everyone, would love to get some feedback on my first single off an upcoming 9 song album. The running theme of this album...

3rdlane
replies: 6 views: 458
3rdlane 1 week ago

Hello EveryBody .... Let Me Know... What Do You Think ..... https://youtu.be/Sf9vTWgq2V4

VikashMoleman
replies: 0 views: 145
VikashMoleman 1 week ago

Hello good people! wanted your opinion on my new song. Recorded the main guitar in a trip to The Philippines and the vocals on a...

patrick81
replies: 1 views: 220
patrick81 1 week ago

6D5gBWI-mpA In this video I played purely rhythmic (not melodic) percussion only, with which, using a pedal connected to...

maxdis
replies: 0 views: 146
maxdis 1 week ago

Hey folks, I was wondering if anybody would be so kind to have a listen to a track I'm working on that is due to be released...

dannymcguire
replies: 1 views: 178
CHECKaBitchBeats 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
washingtonirving 2 weeks ago

I put it out through cd baby. I was trying to do something in the vein of Depeche Mode, Peter Gabriel, Cindy Lauper but...

j-madd
replies: 3 views: 222
j-madd 2 weeks ago

I know that I am not good at mixing, but I am trying to learn. I am working on a collab project with a guy where we are turning...

somerandomguy
replies: 0 views: 263
somerandomguy 2 weeks ago

This is my video review of the auratone sound cubes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxqTMsoicRU&t=228s

spektor
replies: 0 views: 199
spektor 2 weeks ago

Here's a video of my band playing in my studio this Monday. As much as possible we rehearse every Monday. 99% original music...

henryrobinett
replies: 6 views: 257
henryrobinett 2 weeks ago

Hi there. I've been studying music for about 8 years now, I've been on the mixing game for about 2 years and I've listened to a...

Benny7284
replies: 0 views: 193
Benny7284 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, I am new here. I tried posting this same thing on Reddit but apparently most of mixing and mastering communities are...

robvice
replies: 0 views: 215
robvice 3 weeks ago

Hello all! I just mixed this track today and I would love any feedback. I think it sounds good, but I feel like it could be...

endofnight
replies: 0 views: 227
endofnight 3 weeks ago

The recording for this song was done at the same time as the other I posted about a year back (singer moved away for a few...

JosserkX
replies: 0 views: 257
JosserkX 3 weeks ago

In this video I am demoing 5 different Orange Rockerverb Fractal FM3 sounds that are supposed to sound like Slipknot's Jim...

antonis91
replies: 0 views: 214
antonis91 3 weeks ago

New mini tips for musicians series, enjoy, like share and sub! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0d62xggRt8

MADA
replies: 0 views: 237
MADA 3 weeks ago

I think the mix is solid just looking for some outside opinions thanks....

lumpcalhoon
replies: 3 views: 309
lumpcalhoon 4 weeks ago

Hi GS So I decided to test out the collection of Analog Obsession plugins I've amassed over the past few months in what I dubbed...

Cerbdashrdashus
replies: 0 views: 292
Cerbdashrdashus 23rd September 2020

Did this one over the last few days. Any tips are welcome. https://soundcloud.com/user-281809016/all-night

Jeffguitar
replies: 2 views: 395
Cerbdashrdashus 23rd September 2020

For this cover I am using the Orange Rockerverb and the Diezel Herbert... on my Fractal FM3. I think Mick Thomson uses Rivera...

antonis91
replies: 0 views: 249
antonis91 22nd September 2020

Hi everyone, I've just released a full album on bandcamp, so if you want to give it a...

ALoathsomeSmile
replies: 1 views: 302
CHECKaBitchBeats 22nd September 2020

Hey !howdy here is a very *young* deep/electronica (web)radio : https://deepwaveradio.fr/ we launched it in january,...

lunecha
replies: 0 views: 329
lunecha 19th September 2020

Maybe this is interesting for some... Gear used: Neumann U67 Chandler TG1 and 2, Channel, Curve Bender Burl Bomber...

van Overhalen
replies: 4 views: 842
van Overhalen 17th September 2020

Curious what you party-people think of 'Type beats". Kudos to whomever came up with the idea...it seems now, however, it;'s...

CHECKaBitchBeats
replies: 1 views: 343
boombapdame 16th September 2020

Hey, I made a video on how to tune vocals manually using Autotune. Perhaps a few of you out there will find that helpful?...

crille_mannen
replies: 3 views: 395
chessparov2.0 14th September 2020

Hey guys, I've always wanted to mix a live recording, not live off the floor, but live show. I'm looking for something...

sam guaiana
replies: 5 views: 995
sam guaiana 9th September 2020

Second video of my FM3 metal demo series. This time using Digitech the Drop as well, to achieve drop A tuning Guitar:...

antonis91
replies: 0 views: 310
antonis91 8th September 2020

I've been part of the Mars generation for as long as I can remember. Inspired by Carl Sagan's Cosmos, the Viking landers, the...

mcapezzani
replies: 1 views: 364
Simon Morrison 7th September 2020

I finished my second song some time ago and it's my first song with drums. I recorded in Reaper, used a busted-up H4 for vocals...

wyldelyfe
replies: 1 views: 350
razorboy 7th September 2020
replies: 0 views: 374
RyanM 6th September 2020

I rarely complete projects because I tend to get bored of the background tracks I make. I like some of the ones I find on YouTube...

rwcahoon
replies: 0 views: 302
rwcahoon 5th September 2020

getting some drum explosions in there. https://soundcloud.com/vichightaian/mix

vashuba
replies: 0 views: 364
vashuba 5th September 2020

Dear gearslutz, Some friends and I justed dropped a video with a full band cover of CKY - 96 Quite Bitter Beings - known from...

romanxtk
replies: 0 views: 337
romanxtk 4th September 2020

In this video I'm showing my recording and editing workflow for recording guitar parts. Any tips to make it even easier...

maartenl945
replies: 0 views: 318
maartenl945 4th September 2020
replies: 0 views: 380
I_V_502 1st September 2020

Hey guys here is a mix/master i did this week. I would really appreciate your feedback ! cheers...

memorabiliah
replies: 1 views: 364
memorabiliah 31st August 2020

I coproduced this album with Isserley, we've been working together for a few years now on a number of projects. For this album...

_Ripley
replies: 0 views: 319
_Ripley 29th August 2020

Hi Guys! Today I tried to mix a record from multi-tracks for the first time ever in my life, This is my first attempt ever to...

darkalex
replies: 2 views: 409
darkalex 29th August 2020

This video shows how I dealt with the fact that our singer wanted to change the key of the song after we already recorded several...

maartenl945
replies: 0 views: 333
maartenl945 28th August 2020

Hi everyone! Last year I recorded 8 songs all by myself and today I feel like "I'd like to listen to this on another...

PerfektChaos
replies: 0 views: 315
PerfektChaos 28th August 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search