The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This thread is specifically about the music. I don't want any of the samples listened in the one man production thread to get...

ryst
replies: 3,899 views: 301,321
WestBerliner 4 hours ago

I thought this might fun. It is sort of the opposite of the one synth challenge thread. Take everything you've can get and make a...

tjontheroad
replies: 8 views: 284
tjontheroad 8 hours ago

My new video release, the album came out today - enjoy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T1b9bbCi2M

Pip
replies: 1 views: 98
Simon Morrison 21 hours ago

I've been filming a series of interviews for a local music school. The last one I did was the drum teacher. While I would love to...

smslavin
replies: 0 views: 93
smslavin 3 days ago

Hey guys! So I'm a relatively new when it comes to making lofi beats (started from complete scratch back in June) and I've...

SetoWave
replies: 0 views: 102
SetoWave 5 days ago

let's try a different one! https://soundcloud.com/bats-brew/work-it-out could be the side effect of 'world goin' down'

batsbrew
replies: 0 views: 107
batsbrew 1 week ago
replies: 1 views: 139
batsbrew 1 week ago

I started a podcast called The Intellectual People Podcast. Please check it out and watch, like and subscribe! ...

jtwrace
replies: 1 views: 172
jtwrace 1 week ago

Hi ! Here is the first video of my band, B612. We are a trio guitar, bass and drums. Depending on the songs, the lead vocals...

Gérald B.
replies: 0 views: 121
Gérald B. 1 week ago

This song is already 10 years old and I think it's been up on GS for about five of those now. While in the studio last month, I...

brianellefson
replies: 21 views: 1,104
Synonym Music 1 week ago

Hi I just compared my beats to other type beats on youtube and my mixes are trash. Their beats are so much louder, more bright,...

colbykeyz
replies: 7 views: 556
Synonym Music 1 week ago

Hello all! just finished tracking few days ago, and mixed for few hours (for fun, and learn, I'm not a mix engineer, player of...

shimoyjk
replies: 0 views: 117
shimoyjk 1 week ago

Hey there! First of all, thank you very much for your time. I'm like 70% through mixing a track and I think I need some more...

SoothsayerRec
replies: 0 views: 123
SoothsayerRec 1 week ago

Hi guys, Please have a listen to my songs as an example. (Not a...

jgmusic
replies: 1 views: 218
Surbitone 1 week ago

What do you think of the loudness? Is it too loud? Does the mixing sound to busy? Thanks in advance!

FrancoisBL
replies: 0 views: 114
FrancoisBL 1 week ago

Hi y'all. I'm working on this track, and am having some trouble marrying the different sections. The verses are supposed to be...

fenikner
replies: 5 views: 218
fenikner 1 week ago

Hi, For the past few weeks, I’ve been learning the SSL Sigma and Nucleus 2. I have an instrumental work in progress mix but...

blinduncledallas
replies: 7 views: 2,150
bigbruh 1 week ago

Hi all, here's a brand new release by Where Orchids Goes to Die https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDRiuqkAdbk "This...

mebitek
replies: 2 views: 148
mebitek 1 week ago

My first film freshflowe (Jaz's new music @ 13:27, and don't skip the credits!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osyKB6egOG4

moshuajusic
replies: 0 views: 127
moshuajusic 1 week ago

Hi, new producer here. I've known about this site for a few years now. I'm not the greatest talker, so I'd never joined. So I...

Chaos Funktion
replies: 0 views: 159
Chaos Funktion 1 week ago

I put 2 songs in my music website: the song on top is called “Way More To Me”, and the next song down is called "Guitar...

aaron aardvark
replies: 0 views: 141
aaron aardvark 2 weeks ago

Hey guys! I’m a sound designer and music producer currently working on a series of projects where I make music/beats out of...

puru
replies: 0 views: 157
puru 2 weeks ago

Hi guys! Please rate my work on the mixing, maybe someone will have questions or advices, I will be glad for your...

Egoist
replies: 0 views: 149
Egoist 2 weeks ago

I've been sampling for 20 years, and I got an SP404sx a few weeks back and it fits amazingly with my workflow. Made a batch of...

The Weirdo
replies: 0 views: 162
The Weirdo 2 weeks ago

Hello, peeps. It's been a long time since I've logged on here - not since late 2018, I think. Life comes at you quick, and the...

dkeatscary
replies: 36 views: 1,923
andrea19837 2 weeks ago

I am very sample based musician and make French house tracks and sometimes some experimental ambient electronic stuff. Here is a...

Dullness
replies: 0 views: 147
Dullness 2 weeks ago

Hi! I'm new to the forum and thought I'd share something me and my bandmate have been working on. It's called STARCHASER. I'm...

TSOTS
replies: 0 views: 183
TSOTS 3 weeks ago

My cover of ‘Something’ I made this as a birthday present for my girlfriend....she says its the best present she’s ever...

dazzathedrummer
replies: 5 views: 1,188
TSOTS 3 weeks ago

Hi guys! :) I am a big reader here on Gearslutz but I rarely write posts. I'm not quite sure either if I am posting this one in...

DavidMeShow
replies: 59 views: 7,434
DavidMeShow 3 weeks ago

Appreciate your feedback! https://open.spotify.com/album/0UK6i1sdnKf2ebwHW0W3Vt

yigh
replies: 0 views: 167
yigh 3 weeks ago

Hello there, Here is my second single release begin of December ! https://open.spotify.com/album/6jsVKPprC9SLZDu6j1vrLq I...

cerisaie
replies: 3 views: 323
cerisaie 3 weeks ago

New to this, hope this is the right forum. Im trying to improve my Alternative Rock Mixing. Any tips would be appreciated. Link...

BadboysBadboys
replies: 17 views: 1,285
BadboysBadboys 3 weeks ago

hello there is three my orchestral...

neurodrive
replies: 0 views: 176
neurodrive 3 weeks ago

Relatively new to the forums so, I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this. But, since I'm new to the audio side of...

smslavin
replies: 4 views: 339
smslavin 3 weeks ago

Finally got around to loading up this older song of mine. Thought I'd give away the tracks here if anyone wants mix practice on...

brianellefson
replies: 78 views: 8,816
brianellefson 3 weeks ago

Hey I just compared my beats to some other type beats on YouTube and my 808s are trash. Do you think when get a sec you could...

colbykeyz
replies: 9 views: 494
endlessrain999 4 weeks ago

Hi again! Here's another Mix my drums video with more rocking feel. Link for tracks can be found from the video description. I...

kaide
replies: 27 views: 1,027
Sabovic Adis 4 weeks ago

Hi! I recorded a new YT video and the idea was that drummers or other musicians could download my drum tracks and practice...

kaide
replies: 6 views: 644
neurodrive 4 weeks ago

So this is my first song in at least 10 years. Can't remember exactly when the last one was, but more than that. I had to sell...

Dean Roddey
replies: 1 views: 229
Dean Roddey 4 weeks ago

Slightly new direction, more "indie pop". i tried to produce this one more, all done by myself: playing, recording,...

zinzin
replies: 9 views: 593
zinzin 4 weeks ago

We've been working, in isolation (though that's nothing new for us), on this album for a few months now, and we're excited to...

_Ripley
replies: 2 views: 261
_Ripley 4 weeks ago

Was recently commissioned to make a funk beat out of cleaning sounds for a client. Here's what I came up with: ...

puru
replies: 0 views: 196
puru 4 weeks ago

Hi Mix Fiends - audiomixclub.com is running a mix competition using a new, unreleased track from Fytakyte's (my project)...

fHumble fHingaz
replies: 3 views: 530
fHumble fHingaz 4 weeks ago

Hi there, I'm relatively new to mixing/mastering and only have about a year and half of experience actively working with an...

endlessrain999
replies: 9 views: 743
endlessrain999 16th December 2020

So here's an album I uploaded twice to Spotify. It's called PENGE. The original master (from 2019) is 16/44.1. The...

burns46824
replies: 7 views: 2,820
burns46824 14th December 2020

Hi there. I'd be happy to get any feedback on my track. Do the drums sound too...

pinkfloyder
replies: 2 views: 364
pinkfloyder 12th December 2020

I picked up some new plugins from Neural DSP and put this tune together. For this song I used 4 tracks of the Granophyre with...

monkeymanx
replies: 0 views: 245
monkeymanx 11th December 2020

Hey guys! I’m a sound designer and music producer currently working on a series of projects where I make music/beats out of...

puru
replies: 0 views: 205
puru 11th December 2020

I know that I am not good at mixing, but I am trying to learn. I am working on a collab project with a guy where we are turning...

somerandomguy
replies: 1 views: 583
E-Irizarry 11th December 2020

Link: https://fidbak.audio/secretsandbag/file/78c4ebe14441d0d661a960e5/7730db12044f7fa2 I'm looking for some final feedback on...

Motherbird
replies: 2 views: 357
RayHeath 10th December 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search