The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This thread is specifically about the music. I don't want any of the samples listened in the one man production thread to get...

ryst
replies: 3,795 views: 274,605
Howling Terror 5 hours ago

Been working with the built in Studio Strings and oboe for an arrangement of Gabriel's Oboe (from the motion picture The...

TadGhostal
replies: 1 views: 192
TadGhostal 1 day ago

Hi, I just put together a drum kit in Reaper using samples which when I have it the way I want I am going to use it for the main...

flatuswalrus
replies: 0 views: 168
flatuswalrus 2 days ago

Hi guys. Hopefully someone will humour me and tell me what they think of my mixes. Basically I'm a singer-songwriter dude. All I...

weownyoursoul
replies: 0 views: 156
weownyoursoul 2 days ago

Hey Guys, Followed the Mix Off section of this forum for a long time and am hoping to get some advise or feedback on my mix of...

jboz1992
replies: 6 views: 770
jboz1992 4 days ago

Hi, I've been doing sound design for some clients' explainer animations for a while and now I'm thinking of making a...

andthatswhatsup
replies: 1 views: 180
biardakmix 5 days ago

Total Annihilation, anyone? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjfBbxzwh0Y Take care <3

Lionheart Beatz
replies: 0 views: 180
Lionheart Beatz 5 days ago

Hi, Gearslutz people, just published this a week ago: 3-hw7d1NSDc I've been working on this track for a very long time, first...

Leveuho
replies: 0 views: 182
Leveuho 6 days ago

I have a pretty nice room, three monitors and nice phones. Recently two different mixes I sent out the clients couldn't hear...

henryrobinett
replies: 54 views: 1,739
Mishmaps 6 days ago

This thread is all about music videos! If you're involved in a project as a Producer, Songwriter, Mixing/Mastering Engineer,...

DooBop
replies: 21 views: 2,299
Grumblepig 1 week ago

This is the first mix I've done in years, so it was a bit tough. The song was a bit unique so I had to really be creative...

JosserkX
replies: 9 views: 726
Noisewagon 1 week ago

Hey all! I've been working on a new song, and am ready to release. I've played all the instruments, sang, produced, recorded,...

SDB_12
replies: 8 views: 606
bgood 1 week ago

From the latest Haiduk album Exomancer - Subverse (instrumental) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTA9_rocw8Q full...

haiduk
replies: 1 views: 548
arsonculture 1 week ago

Hi guys :) We recently released our first track and we are very excited about it. thSrGtU0GI0 We would love to know what...

bele
replies: 2 views: 558
arsonculture 1 week ago

I've been collaborating with this other artist, Isserley, for about 2 years. This marks our 5th real "thing", and I...

_Ripley
replies: 0 views: 206
_Ripley 1 week ago

Hi guys! :) I am a big reader here on Gearslutz but I rarely write posts. I'm not quite sure either if I am posting this one in...

DavidMeShow
replies: 35 views: 3,017
DavidMeShow 1 week ago

I spend a lot of my professional life working on other people's projects so it always feels great to put something of my own out...

Jazzpunk
replies: 0 views: 186
Jazzpunk 1 week ago

What Do You Think ?... https://youtu.be/EtlEBtZyux8

VikashMoleman
replies: 0 views: 191
VikashMoleman 1 week ago

I recorded this in my studio a few days ago. I started by recording the bass guitar first, then overdubbed the drums, piano and...

SongJohn
replies: 7 views: 543
rhythmtech 2 weeks ago

I heard this speech from Greta Thunberg. It reminded me of the movie 1984. Also that a band made a Swedish Death Metal video of...

spektor
replies: 0 views: 529
spektor 2 weeks ago

I posted previously about completing my album...

fHumble fHingaz
replies: 0 views: 518
fHumble fHingaz 2 weeks ago

LIONHEART BEATZ - "RAISED DIFFERENT" Still talented & lit AF. You agree?...

Lionheart Beatz
replies: 0 views: 447
Lionheart Beatz 2 weeks ago

AT2020USB+, recorded in a regular room, Waves C1 gate, RCompressor, VEQ, RDeEsser, and Fruity Stereo Enhancer to make it wide....

Thysta
replies: 1 views: 449
Thysta 2 weeks ago

This is a sort of sister thread to my question thread in Mastering for Beginners When my band gets our stuff mastered (we've...

Musickiks
replies: 3 views: 657
benewmusic 3 weeks ago

I write and record my own songs, but I also keep a list of covers to record if I just want to experiment or test out new...

Dr. Mordo
replies: 17 views: 807
TonyPizza 3 weeks ago

I decided against my better judgment to try Waves new Abbey Studio 3 reference plugin on a mix I was never fully satisfied with....

JRobson
replies: 2 views: 806
JRobson 3 weeks ago

I posted this 2 1/2 months ago, sorry - turned out we weren't ready to pull the trigger. Had great response but due to time lag...

bpolits
replies: 1 views: 455
vincruz 3 weeks ago

I thought it would be interesting for'slutz to post links to music they have written and performed themselves or as part of a...

neilsby
replies: 417 views: 34,889
fredrikberg 4 weeks ago

Hello Everyone... ❤️ I Submitted Rainy Days On Spinninrecords.com Talent Pool... Let Me Know What You Think......

VikashMoleman
replies: 0 views: 496
VikashMoleman 4 weeks ago

I'm basically adding my own audio to that of chrisj from Airwindows, on any given Tuesday, starting at 8 AM PST. This last one...

theMuzzl3
replies: 0 views: 444
theMuzzl3 4 weeks ago

I thought to leave the vocals out this time and make it rely on the beautiful sounds only. For me this works as an emotional...

DND-NS
replies: 0 views: 456
DND-NS 4 weeks ago

Hello guys! I recently saved some time to work on a new public track and this epic dramatic tune was the result. It has more...

tiago
replies: 0 views: 400
tiago 4 weeks ago

Hello all! I am currently producing a single for a friend of mine and due to my post university life change I currently have...

Roomy
replies: 0 views: 513
Roomy 8th September 2019
replies: 0 views: 549
VikashMoleman 4th September 2019

hey something im about to release and not sure about low end since my speakers kina suck down there. Do you guys think sounds...

metamorphosis
replies: 3 views: 583
metamorphosis 3rd September 2019

Remixed / remastered a few more tracks. Heavy, psychedelic, dark and demented tunes for the 6th mass extinction. ...

Animal Rescue
replies: 0 views: 566
Animal Rescue 3rd September 2019

Hsinchu24 is a pictorial view of 24 hours of life in the city of Hsinchu in northern Taiwan told in a little over an hour. This...

frog1999
replies: 0 views: 452
frog1999 3rd September 2019

Let me know if there's anything I should refocus on. https://soundcloud.com/user-127835114/like-you-do-v2

Dlane
replies: 5 views: 488
Dlane 2nd September 2019

New Podcast! How to be a good musician..?? are you talented? http://tiny.cc/dpq1bz

MADA
replies: 0 views: 423
MADA 1st September 2019

Hi there! I just finished a mix and I would like to get some constructive comments! Here is the link to my...

Studio Dave
replies: 0 views: 396
Studio Dave 1st September 2019

With the exception for a couple of hardware synths, I write and compose my music ITB, using my DAW as an instrument of its own....

Sonny Casanovas
replies: 10 views: 1,025
Dlane 1st September 2019

Hey so I've been making music for a long time now. It's like this thing that I do... sometimes... err, for fun. So here's a...

nightfall
replies: 4 views: 684
Dlane 1st September 2019

Hi guys, would you be so kind and listen to these two 18s long mastering samples and tell me which one you prefer. I also...

madtrix
replies: 2 views: 635
madtrix 31st August 2019

I did a quick Studio Tour, sorry about the sound quality, I didn`t have time for a remake....

Katherine_Alicia
replies: 0 views: 605
Katherine_Alicia 30th August 2019

Hi, I'm new here and thought I'd reach out to some of the more experienced guys and gals on here. I've only been mixing...

btjking7
replies: 1 views: 528
btjking7 29th August 2019

What's up people, I got a new tape for free download on Thursday August 29th, 2019. All material from 2014, this track Calzone is...

OKJoy
replies: 2 views: 748
OKJoy 29th August 2019

Hows my mix? any advice would be much appreciated. I'm mostly concerned with the vocal level. https://youtu.be/wgfnD9MyU94

Jason Robillard
replies: 9 views: 1,104
Jason Robillard 29th August 2019

Hi everyone, just wanted to share around my entry for the Kiesel Guitars' Solo Contest, let me know what you think! Thanks guys -...

TramaineJ
replies: 1 views: 850
joecandy 28th August 2019

From 2 weeks ago, I did this: https://youtu.be/yJNnLGef-xk?t=6542 It is live music from Chris J from Airwindows (which he...

theMuzzl3
replies: 1 views: 608
theMuzzl3 27th August 2019

Hi All. This is my first time posting a mix on GS. I'm fairly new to mixing and would appreciate any constructive criticism...

Beckwith
replies: 0 views: 444
Beckwith 26th August 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search