The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This thread is all about music videos! If you're involved in a project as a Producer, Songwriter, Mixing/Mastering Engineer,...

DooBop
replies: 13 views: 1,454
mikeg09 8 hours ago

Pali Face by Bats Brew | Free Listening on SoundCloud

batsbrew
replies: 0 views: 127
batsbrew 19 hours ago

This thread is specifically about the music. I don't want any of the samples listened in the one man production thread to get...

ryst
replies: 3,745 views: 264,157
hudrodguy 1 day ago

Thank you for coming here to listen to my material. If you enjoyed this, Subscribe, Like and Share wherever you can! Thank...

TramaineJ
replies: 0 views: 194
TramaineJ 1 day ago

My mixing/mastering skills used to be rather limited, my mixes sounded dull or uninteresting. Recently I've made some progress,...

digorydoo
replies: 4 views: 308
Bushman 1 day ago

Pretty stoked. Recorded gtrs and strings on this album in my home studio. Taught by all you guys. gearsluting. YouTube

matherne
replies: 1 views: 293
SongJohn 2 days ago

Hello people! just finished recording this little instrumental piece with 2 classical small guitars. Mixed in S1 with online...

patrick81
replies: 0 views: 228
patrick81 2 days ago

I posted about completing my album here: Finally! Finished my Album! Now here is a link to the multitrack files as well as...

fHumble fHingaz
replies: 9 views: 635
creedchub 3 days ago

Looking for ideas on short pleasant melodies from soundtracks/songs to work up drones and and loops on guitar. Maybe a minute or...

congalocke
replies: 2 views: 346
congalocke 4 days ago

The 2nd album I worked on that has been released has just had the video for the bands debut song come out on Guitar Worlds...

matherne
replies: 1 views: 418
matherne 5 days ago

I thought it would be interesting for'slutz to post links to music they have written and performed themselves or as part of a...

neilsby
replies: 398 views: 31,844
Snail 6 days ago

Hi there, I simply want to know which one is better, #1 or #2 . Take everything into the account (structure, harmonic...

_._
replies: 2 views: 306
_._ 1 week ago

I'm currently mixing a rock song for my band and would appreciate some feedback. The track has a light Ozone 8 maximizer on...

nick.
replies: 2 views: 307
nick. 1 week ago

Hi all, thought I might post this to see what others' comments might be. I am quite overall happy with the sound except for some...

wilkinswp
replies: 1 views: 265
john caldwell 1 week ago

Hi! I really need some help with this piece. It's a very dense piece with a lot of elements that we don't normally hear together....

Gabriel Bastos
replies: 5 views: 343
john caldwell 1 week ago

Hi guys, Recently I have released my first song via Spotify, Apple Music etc. It is an Afrotrap / French Rap collaboration...

cruzumusic
replies: 0 views: 264
cruzumusic 1 week ago

MOONSHINE by Bats Brew | Free Listening on SoundCloud this is a mellow, spacey acoustic/electric hybrid, a sort of folk...

batsbrew
replies: 1 views: 282
batsbrew 2 weeks ago

Hi all, thought I might post this to see what others' comments might be. I am quite overall happy with the sound except for some...

wilkinswp
replies: 0 views: 227
wilkinswp 2 weeks ago

Hi guys! :) I am a big reader here on Gearslutz but I rarely write posts. I'm not quite sure either if I am posting this one in...

DavidMeShow
replies: 20 views: 1,424
DavidMeShow 2 weeks ago

Hi, I put together this song on my laptop using Cakewalk, soft synth instruments, free VST plugins, and a vocalist. I'd like to...

mwtzzz
replies: 39 views: 946
mwtzzz 2 weeks ago

Hi, I just finished 2 songs of my new project. Genre is roughly synthwave, trip hop with female vocals. First song:...

Bionic_Beats
replies: 1 views: 316
AfterViewer 2 weeks ago

Home recorded Guitar mic: neck side, 12 to 15 fret, Studio project C3 cardioid (LDC) Guitar mic: bridge side, AKG C3000...

fabiospark
replies: 3 views: 339
leary 2 weeks ago

YouTube Ok, I have decided to exploit Youtube and make some videos with my video software, which is NCH Videopad. My first...

DND-NS
replies: 0 views: 239
DND-NS 2 weeks ago

Hello, this is Antonio Caraveo, I am working in this recording for my jazz proyect. Can you give me some advice or...

Antonio Caraveo
replies: 4 views: 547
Antonio Caraveo 2 weeks ago

Hello, Singers I made a video for my youtube channel Analog Voice. "Anybody can learn to sing". Hope you enjoy it....

spektor
replies: 3 views: 487
spektor 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone, looking for opinions on this mix I have done. I didn't record it and unfortunately the band didn't have the...

ericemery
replies: 8 views: 626
garp 2 weeks ago

Hi, I'm relatively new to the world of recording but I'm extremely passionate and dedicated. I'm a guitarist of 25 years and...

janalex
replies: 0 views: 325
janalex 2 weeks ago

Hi, I'm working on this mix for a full cover of Foo Fighters/My hero. This is the first mix, looking for any sort of...

geraldoramos
replies: 0 views: 260
geraldoramos 3 weeks ago

Hello, Singers I would like to share a video i created for my channel Analog Voice online singing. I have been a member of...

spektor
replies: 0 views: 240
spektor 3 weeks ago

Hi all, Been touring the country playing music for the past 6 months, and just released my latest EP today. I had this idea...

SDB_12
replies: 0 views: 249
SDB_12 3 weeks ago

This was a garage jam/chill session at my parents house years ago Original concept by Brian Jay Wooten Brian began singing to...

FreshProduce
replies: 2 views: 336
FreshProduce 3 weeks ago

When I mix the vocal recording it gets worse. Why is that? Its decent when pure but when I do deesser and Rchannel etc I hear the...

cheguevara93
replies: 13 views: 476
Scragend 3 weeks ago

Howdy fellow slutz, I recently completed building out my home studio and one of my first projects is an acoustic duo with...

guitarua
replies: 5 views: 334
leary 3 weeks ago

Hey everyone, back on July 2017 I submitted a mix that was mastered by the one and only Big Bass Brain Gardner (Finally got Big...

M2E
replies: 71 views: 2,461
sdsi 3 weeks ago

Hi all - thanks for reading. I find the attached clips do not translate very well. They all sound just fine on some...

musicus
replies: 0 views: 243
musicus 3 weeks ago

Hello, All I been on GearSlutz since 2006. Hello, Singers, I am writing because i i created a YouTube called Channel called...

spektor
replies: 0 views: 215
spektor 3 weeks ago

Hi Could you please listen and make honest comments about my new song__? I always appreciate any feedback, please be honest....

jamkhan
replies: 5 views: 580
jamkhan 4 weeks ago

So I recently worked on a track... Most of my rock and metal mixes are a bit brighter, but partially its due to the...

nyandres
replies: 4 views: 468
bushwick 4 weeks ago

Hi! How to get this style of drums? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz52S-mMXDk&feature=youtu.be&t=32s (Clan Of...

Selfish
replies: 6 views: 941
rhythmtech 4 weeks ago

Hey guys, so I've always wanted to use Big Bass Brian Gardner but never had the project that I could use him on until now. Very...

M2E
replies: 122 views: 14,244
Solid Mastering 13th March 2019

Here's my take at mixing song to kill some time! boing It is from the Telefunken sessions. What do you think ? rockout

alvinphoto&sound
replies: 0 views: 371
alvinphoto&sound 13th March 2019

I am a bassist and hobbyist recordist (is that a word?) and playing with a couple of great guitar players. We are looking for a...

hieronymous7
replies: 2 views: 418
hieronymous7 12th March 2019

Hey ya'll, I need some other ears to listen to this track and tell me why my mix sounds unprofessional I've been working on it...

Mikesoundguy
replies: 2 views: 506
joecandy 11th March 2019

Hello friends, I would really like some mix advice for this kinda weird song. I actually really NEED some mix input if at all...

Mr. Liszt
replies: 7 views: 856
barbital 10th March 2019

A song in Swedish. Low and and melancholy as we are up here during winter. Any advice you have about the mix is appreciated.

olofd
replies: 0 views: 379
olofd 10th March 2019

Hi guys, I'm trying to find out about the studio production on every little details from the choice of mics to the production...

hdyrhm
replies: 0 views: 448
hdyrhm 9th March 2019

Hi All! Been awhile since I've posted any work on here. A few months back, my wife and I quit our jobs, moved across the...

SDB_12
replies: 0 views: 414
SDB_12 6th March 2019

Hello everyone, first time poster here and need some help from someone who knows the internal workings of a vintage Simmons SDS-9...

Ludwigdrumfan
replies: 12 views: 5,074
Ludwigdrumfan 4th March 2019
replies: 1 views: 459
joecandy 3rd March 2019

Hey all! Would love some opinions on the sonics of my band Thieves & Lovers new single I've been mixing. The style is sort of...

fastlanestoner
replies: 0 views: 367
fastlanestoner 2nd March 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search