The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

With the exception for a couple of hardware synths, I write and compose my music ITB, using my DAW as an instrument of its own....

Sonny Casanovas
replies: 7 views: 414
Sance21 10 hours ago

I am looking for an audio engineer to assist me in a proper vocal chain to try and achieve a certain sound. I have a Shure SM7B...

Z_Mike
replies: 0 views: 514
Z_Mike 2 days ago

Hey guys, so I've always wanted to use Big Bass Brian Gardner but never had the project that I could use him on until now. Very...

M2E
replies: 128 views: 15,384
Giuseppe Zaccaria 5 days ago

I really enjoy checking out the various threads where people put up music and thought it would be cool to check out the songs...

dysenterygary
replies: 948 views: 88,256
crissmichaels 5 days ago

Qualifications Include all native based DAW. If you used 1,000 dollar plus Outboard gear Skip this thread. Lets hear good...

IonicBreed
replies: 3,591 views: 367,528
TonyPizza 5 days ago

Hello, all, I created a video about my thoughts on what to think about when getting speakers for tracking and mixing. Hope you...

spektor
replies: 0 views: 499
spektor 6 days ago
replies: 0 views: 492
play.exe 6 days ago

Hi guys! I recently took some time to test the new Native Instruments "Noire" piano, based on Nils Frahm's concert...

tiago
replies: 1 views: 378
tiago 1 week ago

Hi guys! :) I am a big reader here on Gearslutz but I rarely write posts. I'm not quite sure either if I am posting this one in...

DavidMeShow
replies: 27 views: 2,104
Bushman 1 week ago

Hi all, I am currently working on this track and I am feeling a bit iffy about the sound of the horn section. I have used logic...

Plug9
replies: 0 views: 415
Plug9 1 week ago

Hi! I recently have done a foley/sound design for this trailer as a school project. I'm happy with the result and I think it...

biardakmix
replies: 0 views: 350
biardakmix 1 week ago

This is the second time I've used UAD for recording drums ever. First time was a couple of videos I did with Stan earlier in...

CaptainHook
replies: 0 views: 231
CaptainHook 2 weeks ago

I recently got the honor of recording, mixing AND mastering an EP by a hard rock/metal band. A very fun task, but a bit of a...

cassetterex
replies: 3 views: 495
cassetterex 2 weeks ago

Hello mates, We've released a single with Forget My Promise, where I took part as a vocalist and producer. With the support of...

Nikolas Quemtri
replies: 1 views: 482
Nikolas Quemtri 2 weeks ago

CHILDHOOD FANTASY https://100audio.com/en/download/327390/ Hope you like it and tell me whether it is a qualified commercial...

IreneChester
replies: 0 views: 426
IreneChester 2 weeks ago

So I used multibus compression. Top down stuff, with a different kind of saturation and a different compressor on each bus. One...

Dlane
replies: 69 views: 2,008
Dlane 2 weeks ago

An indie pop version of the Paul Anka song, recorded to tape. Hope you like...

ghilb
replies: 0 views: 412
ghilb 2 weeks ago

Hey hey! This forum gave me so much information and finally, I mixed and mastered a cover song for my band and I would like to...

Glorfy
replies: 0 views: 517
Glorfy 3 weeks ago

Hi people, here is the official video to the track 'Star Scream' from the album 'Heavy Balance'. I hope you enjoy and please...

TramaineJ
replies: 0 views: 474
TramaineJ 3 weeks ago

I cannot for the life of me get this to sound right. This is the 39th attempt. The big issue for me is the bass. I can't seem...

Evanmd
replies: 5 views: 817
martinantonsson 3 weeks ago

Hi, I would like to get your feedback on which one you like more. Thanks in advance.

_._
replies: 9 views: 663
_._ 3 weeks ago

Hi all, thought I might post this to see what others' comments might be. I am quite overall happy with the sound except for some...

wilkinswp
replies: 3 views: 577
wilkinswp 3 weeks ago

Got a rather non-traditional blues album here that'd I'd be interested if anyone has advice on, regarding the mixing...

jbrownf
replies: 0 views: 366
jbrownf 3 weeks ago

This thread is specifically about the music. I don't want any of the samples listened in the one man production thread to get...

ryst
replies: 3,760 views: 268,601
Music Bird 3 weeks ago

Hardcore Punk Not looking for plug-in specific advice, but am curious to hear what you guys think I should try at the...

Jakeglutch
replies: 1 views: 594
_._ 3 weeks ago

hello, i need some advice on these songs of mine (particularly the mixing side of things). so, heres the thing: i mix on...

roarkid
replies: 1 views: 483
_._ 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, I've recently started making music, and I'm quite excited about it. I'm not particularly rich, and I was very happy to...

Chingy
replies: 0 views: 332
Chingy 4 weeks ago

Hello, I undergone a process of Zen and the art of studio building. Heres what the credit card has been smashed on so...

foxxy
replies: 38 views: 1,530
foxxy 4 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to this forum, also to mixing and mastering but I'm still learning by myself all the time. My method is...

thaitran30
replies: 4 views: 501
thaitran30 4 weeks ago

Deep house track in a very early stage. Would love to hear your feedback on overall sound and mix. Intro is long, gets...

nesnaj
replies: 1 views: 463
FoxMulderFBI 4 weeks ago

To share something i made ,it is made almost completely in sound forge ,mixere rob0coder ,aand one shot samples of various drums...

vladosh
replies: 0 views: 348
vladosh 4 weeks ago

Hello All! First Post, and wondering what you guys think of this mix of my band "Purple Moon" DSOTM...

MajorNizmo
replies: 0 views: 363
MajorNizmo 4 weeks ago

Hey guys.. I've been doing overdubs for years and have recently really dove deep into mixing/mastering lately as alot of the...

toneispower
replies: 5 views: 504
toneispower 4 weeks ago

100% Homebrew Goodies For Your Empty Bellies! Made in Ableton with samples from Jomox Xbase 999 Elektron Analog Rytm...

Deleted be0883d
replies: 0 views: 359
Deleted be0883d 4 weeks ago

My friend just upload his new song to 100Audiohttps://100audio.com/en/download/1066195/ How do you think of this...

IreneChester
replies: 0 views: 450
IreneChester 4 weeks ago

Hi guys, this mix sounds great in my studio and phone etc, but in cars, every time the bass comes in its effecting the vocals...

DenversWorld
replies: 1 views: 467
wrgkmc 4 weeks ago

Everyone knows its difficult to judge your own work, so please judge my track. Do my track reminds you of an certain artist?...

rub1v
replies: 2 views: 473
BT64 4 weeks ago

Hi there ! My name is Larry (Laurent) am I started producing music using Ableton Live a few months ago. I’m a Jazz...

LBaMusic
replies: 2 views: 575
LBaMusic 11th June 2019

I thought it would be interesting for'slutz to post links to music they have written and performed themselves or as part of a...

neilsby
replies: 415 views: 33,703
BadBiz 10th June 2019

Mixing and Mastering at the same time video. I made this video about why i do not like it. Hope you enjoy...

spektor
replies: 0 views: 430
spektor 9th June 2019

Hey everyone! This is an old one from my band that I did a re-mix of. I'm trying to get some practice up for the new album...

Myriad_Rocker
replies: 2 views: 577
Myriad_Rocker 5th June 2019

Hello everyone, I have updated one of my first remixes from about 15 years ago! This was when I first started using Logic....

Tobias Enstrom
replies: 0 views: 389
Tobias Enstrom 2nd June 2019

Hi I want to support my lads band with the promotion of their material in order to attract record and mgt co interest. We have...

LouieLouie
replies: 0 views: 444
LouieLouie 31st May 2019

What do you think of the mix? What do you think of the bass tone? Thanks!

FrancoisBL
replies: 0 views: 431
FrancoisBL 31st May 2019

Hello, all, I made a review of the Mytek x8 converters that I use in my studio. I never seen a review so I made one...

spektor
replies: 2 views: 574
spektor 29th May 2019

Hi guys, Late last year for Christmas, as a challenge, I took a crack at this a cappella. Anyways, after recently finally...

BDW42
replies: 0 views: 469
BDW42 28th May 2019

Hi everyone - first time poster here, but have been trying to teach myself audio engineering for a bit now. I've recorded a cover...

louisstamos
replies: 5 views: 696
nverxion 28th May 2019

Hey all this is the latest track from my solo project Fall of...

jugetsu85
replies: 0 views: 471
jugetsu85 27th May 2019

Hi there :-) I've learned making records and mixing the last 2 years, now a have a first Mix of my first song, the first...

UtopiaBlues
replies: 4 views: 658
UtopiaBlues 26th May 2019

This is the final track from my debut album - Heavy Balance - which I have had a great reception of, in numerous places online. I...

TramaineJ
replies: 0 views: 439
TramaineJ 26th May 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search