The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all, Been touring the country playing music for the past 6 months, and just released my latest EP today. I had this idea...

SDB_12
replies: 0 views: 1
SDB_12 12 minutes ago

This thread is specifically about the music. I don't want any of the samples listened in the one man production thread to get...

ryst
replies: 3,740 views: 262,617
fredrikberg 1 hour ago

Hi, I put together this song on my laptop using Cakewalk, soft synth instruments, free VST plugins, and a vocalist. I'd like to...

mwtzzz
replies: 32 views: 709
mwtzzz 22 hours ago

I thought it would be interesting for'slutz to post links to music they have written and performed themselves or as part of a...

neilsby
replies: 387 views: 31,149
nazaraei 1 day ago

This was a garage jam/chill session at my parents house years ago Original concept by Brian Jay Wooten Brian began singing to...

FreshProduce
replies: 2 views: 263
FreshProduce 2 days ago

When I mix the vocal recording it gets worse. Why is that? Its decent when pure but when I do deesser and Rchannel etc I hear the...

cheguevara93
replies: 13 views: 393
Scragend 2 days ago

Howdy fellow slutz, I recently completed building out my home studio and one of my first projects is an acoustic duo with...

guitarua
replies: 5 views: 268
leary 2 days ago

Hey everyone, back on July 2017 I submitted a mix that was mastered by the one and only Big Bass Brain Gardner (Finally got Big...

M2E
replies: 71 views: 2,350
sdsi 3 days ago

Hi all - thanks for reading. The attached clips are a few bars of noodling with some VST pianos. Each repetition within a file...

musicus
replies: 0 views: 172
musicus 4 days ago

Hello, All I been on GearSlutz since 2006. Hello, Singers, I am writing because i i created a YouTube called Channel called...

spektor
replies: 0 views: 163
spektor 5 days ago

Hi Could you please listen and make honest comments about my new song__? I always appreciate any feedback, please be honest....

jamkhan
replies: 5 views: 522
jamkhan 5 days ago

So I recently worked on a track... Most of my rock and metal mixes are a bit brighter, but partially its due to the...

nyandres
replies: 4 views: 393
bushwick 1 week ago

Hi! How to get this style of drums? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz52S-mMXDk&feature=youtu.be&t=32s (Clan Of...

Selfish
replies: 6 views: 875
rhythmtech 1 week ago

This thread is all about music videos! If you're involved in a project as a Producer, Songwriter, Mixing/Mastering Engineer,...

DooBop
replies: 11 views: 1,329
Orchestrion 1 week ago

Hey guys, so I've always wanted to use Big Bass Brian Gardner but never had the project that I could use him on until now. Very...

M2E
replies: 122 views: 14,034
Solid Mastering 1 week ago

Here's my take at mixing song to kill some time! boing It is from the Telefunken sessions. What do you think ? rockout

alvinphoto&sound
replies: 0 views: 315
alvinphoto&sound 1 week ago

I am a bassist and hobbyist recordist (is that a word?) and playing with a couple of great guitar players. We are looking for a...

hieronymous7
replies: 2 views: 362
hieronymous7 2 weeks ago

Hey ya'll, I need some other ears to listen to this track and tell me why my mix sounds unprofessional I've been working on it...

Mikesoundguy
replies: 2 views: 446
joecandy 2 weeks ago

Hello friends, I would really like some mix advice for this kinda weird song. I actually really NEED some mix input if at all...

Mr. Liszt
replies: 7 views: 800
barbital 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone, looking for opinions on this mix I have done. I didn't record it and unfortunately the band didn't have the...

ericemery
replies: 7 views: 533
ericemery 2 weeks ago

A song in Swedish. Low and and melancholy as we are up here during winter. Any advice you have about the mix is appreciated.

olofd
replies: 0 views: 331
olofd 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, I'm trying to find out about the studio production on every little details from the choice of mics to the production...

hdyrhm
replies: 0 views: 390
hdyrhm 2 weeks ago

The 2nd album I worked on that has been released has just had the video for the bands debut song come out on Guitar Worlds...

matherne
replies: 0 views: 327
matherne 2 weeks ago

Hello, Singers I made a video for my youtube channel Analog Voice. "Anybody can learn to sing". Hope you enjoy it....

spektor
replies: 0 views: 367
spektor 2 weeks ago

Hi All! Been awhile since I've posted any work on here. A few months back, my wife and I quit our jobs, moved across the...

SDB_12
SDB_12 2 weeks ago

Hello everyone, first time poster here and need some help from someone who knows the internal workings of a vintage Simmons SDS-9...

Ludwigdrumfan
replies: 12 views: 4,977
Ludwigdrumfan 3 weeks ago

Hello, this is Antonio Caraveo, I am working in this recording for my jazz proyect. Can you give me some advice or...

Antonio Caraveo
replies: 2 views: 434
Antonio Caraveo 3 weeks ago
replies: 1 views: 409
joecandy 3 weeks ago

Hey all! Would love some opinions on the sonics of my band Thieves & Lovers new single I've been mixing. The style is sort of...

fastlanestoner
replies: 0 views: 318
fastlanestoner 3 weeks ago

My new album and first one for a small indie label is out today. It‘s my solo project, i writeplayrecordmixmaster! it‘s some...

zinzin
replies: 1 views: 400
zinzin 3 weeks ago

Hi guys! :) I am a big reader here on Gearslutz but I rarely write posts. I'm not quite sure either if I am posting this one in...

DavidMeShow
replies: 19 views: 1,278
DavidMeShow 3 weeks ago

Hi Would you please listen and make comments about my new song? Scale :A Composite 2 Tempo: 160 bpm Measure: 10/8 Thanks in...

jamkhan
replies: 0 views: 310
jamkhan 3 weeks ago

I am new at recording I am using cubase pro 9 with carlett 4pre udb and microphone rode nt1a , I tried record my voice it sound...

dynamite29
replies: 5 views: 543
rezident 3 weeks ago

Song is going to Spotify and a music video is in the making. Any comments on the mix appreciated!

Jon Ola
replies: 0 views: 329
Jon Ola 3 weeks ago

Hi all! Looong time lurker, first time poster. Glad I took the plunge and became a part of the community! :) I'm currently...

Frets
replies: 8 views: 587
Frets 3 weeks ago

please have a listen to the attached mp3 sample and let me know I know my voice is not that amazing but I can sing in tune ,...

dynamite29
replies: 5 views: 440
dynamite29 3 weeks ago

soundclick.com/34646/user

ronxo
replies: 0 views: 384
ronxo 4 weeks ago

Here's a song I produced, recorded, mixed and mastered. I also sang all the vocal harmonies....

luctellier
replies: 4 views: 415
luctellier 4 weeks ago

Hello guys, I would like to hear some feedback. I am a beginner in music making. I focus on hip-hop beats now. Any kind of...

filmas3
replies: 0 views: 355
filmas3 4 weeks ago

Hello there good people! Just finished this mix (I also wrote and perform the song). Female vocal was recorded using Warm Audio...

patrick81
replies: 0 views: 339
patrick81 4 weeks ago

Hello, I am looking for mix feedback on this recently released album by Los Toms. It sounds ok on bandcamp, but on youtube it...

Szejna
Szejna 4 weeks ago

I just finished writing this piece of orchestral music and I'm having a hard time figuring out why my strings low end (cellos and...

Pringles
replies: 7 views: 462
Tobias Enstrom 4 weeks ago

Hope someone out there enjoys! It's also the first song I have finished since changing my interface to an Audient ID22, changing...

goldendeathmusic
replies: 0 views: 318
goldendeathmusic 4 weeks ago

Hi, I was hoping someone can help me realize what problems are in my mix, I never seem to get a mix right.. any insight would be...

rockstarforlife
replies: 15 views: 713
rockstarforlife 4 weeks ago

Hi, I'd like some feedback/critique on a couple new electronic tracks I've been working on... Still looking to add some...

Fertil
replies: 1 views: 323
Fertil 4 weeks ago

I'm a producer trying to expand my portfolio. I'll mix your songs for free. Preferably hip-hop/ rap

LittlePrincess
replies: 2 views: 380
locnus 4 weeks ago

I recently finished an album. I know there is some interest in industrial music on these forums from reading through various...

radioradio
replies: 1 views: 342
s wave 19th February 2019

Original concept by Chris Ransom/Gil Lattiere Bass-Chris Ransom Guitar- Gabriel Garcia Synths-Chris/Gil Sample provided by 'The...

FreshProduce
replies: 1 views: 430
theblue1 18th February 2019

Hello. I literally have gone mad. I just wanna create ****, but I'm tired of my mixes sounding different on every source, my...

kellerri
replies: 7 views: 584
s wave 18th February 2019

I having trouble finding the right balance for this song I mixed. I feel like it needs to be more brighter, but when I do it...

Jvonfranco
replies: 12 views: 791
S_mask 17th February 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search