The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This thread is specifically about the music. I don't want any of the samples listened in the one man production thread to get...

ryst
replies: 3,780 views: 270,724
andersmv 7 hours ago

Hey Guys, Followed the Mix Off section of this forum for a long time and am hoping to get some advise or feedback on my mix of...

jboz1992
replies: 1 views: 258
Lackatee 1 day ago

So I’m pretty new to the recording world and I’ve neem trying my luck with recording and mixing. I’m not sure what else I...

fictivelifemedia
replies: 2 views: 255
Big Thier 1 day ago

I'm a pop punk/emo singer songwriter from Canada. Finally released my new single. Would appreciate feedback on...

Big Thier
replies: 0 views: 214
Big Thier 1 day ago

Hi everyone, I have been struggling with this for many years and would love to finally discover how to get my mixes louder so I...

jgmusic
replies: 5 views: 535
JonnieK 1 day ago

Hello All! First Post, and wondering what you guys think of this mix of my band "Purple Moon" DSOTM...

MajorNizmo
replies: 1 views: 537
MajorNizmo 4 days ago

I've finished my new track that was recorded and mixed without using any plugins. I also recorded live reverberation in the...

Mysticman
replies: 19 views: 1,331
dublave 5 days ago

Hello, You all know that on Puremix was a mixing competition. I took 3 winner mix and my mix. freshfloweVote which you...

creedchub
replies: 0 views: 247
creedchub 5 days ago

Hi, As an aspiring producer I have been trying my hand at just composing instrumental songs and mixing them for a while now....

blueyeti
replies: 4 views: 334
blueyeti 6 days ago

Hello, Last night I've played with Logic trying to replicate some of the feeling of This Girl, from Kungs & Cookin' On 3...

brmusician
replies: 1 views: 318
Temporary name 6 days ago

Hi fellas, I got a new mixing video series on YT and Id like to get some advice from you, work in progress, right now no audio...

MADA
replies: 3 views: 284
MADA 6 days ago

Hi, I would like to get your feedback on which one you like more. Thanks in advance.

_._
replies: 11 views: 903
Nathan Bright 1 week ago

With the exception for a couple of hardware synths, I write and compose my music ITB, using my DAW as an instrument of its own....

Sonny Casanovas
replies: 8 views: 637
Nathan Bright 1 week ago

Hope this is the right thread. I have a song I have been working on for a while, with a version on spotify already, but I wanted...

Garage Rodeo
replies: 9 views: 1,239
Nathan Bright 1 week ago

Hi All, I have been experimenting with different sounds and trying new patterns and ideas with trap music. I'm always trying...

ast3rix
replies: 0 views: 270
ast3rix 1 week ago

Sorry to ask but I didn't know where else to go. I found a vocal sample I like for my track, but I would like to know what it...

Nocto
replies: 6 views: 556
mattpyter 1 week ago

I sung this in our studio a few weeks ago... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zcc2VYUuEs

burns46824
replies: 2 views: 456
burns46824 1 week ago

Hi guys! :) I am a big reader here on Gearslutz but I rarely write posts. I'm not quite sure either if I am posting this one in...

DavidMeShow
replies: 32 views: 2,447
bambamboom 1 week ago

Hey guys I had this beat. I side chain the kick a little to the bass and did some eq. I cut off at 30 instead of 40 because i...

Florida Boi 89
replies: 1 views: 389
bambamboom 1 week ago

Hi guys! We're working on a song for which we have 2 mixes and we'd like you to give us a feedback on these 2. Which one is...

bele
replies: 6 views: 1,128
bambamboom 1 week ago

This is a song cover I tracked using the pad 2 converter with a sm7b mic and a serpent 4001 that's it also a but of altiverb....

spektor
replies: 0 views: 259
spektor 1 week ago

Hello, Don’t know if this is something that may interest anyone, but one of the biggest struggles I’ve had in my sound...

CGAECRIOS
replies: 2 views: 450
CGAECRIOS 1 week ago

Hello, i do YouTube covers as a hobby. I always had a problem putting the right reverb on vocals. The main reason was that,...

LeonLostControl
replies: 1 views: 369
Garage Rodeo 1 week ago

Qualifications Include all native based DAW. If you used 1,000 dollar plus Outboard gear Skip this thread. Lets hear good...

IonicBreed
replies: 3,594 views: 369,333
Garage Rodeo 1 week ago

I have a pretty nice room, three monitors and nice phones. Recently two different mixes I sent out the clients couldn't hear...

henryrobinett
replies: 53 views: 1,431
cabbo 2 weeks ago

Hey, not a producer but a vocalist. I've finally finished a song I've been working on and sent it to an online service to have...

sb83810
replies: 3 views: 711
Agustin Mongelli 2 weeks ago

Hey y'all, I've finally finished a song I've been working on for 9 months. I would greatly appreciate feedback as I plan on...

Big Thier
replies: 0 views: 431
Big Thier 2 weeks ago

Actually nothing's my forte, I'm just a hobbyist, but most of the recording I do is on the country side, or more straight-ahead...

Smithburg
replies: 2 views: 764
Smithburg 3 weeks ago

Marble Jimson, a bay area rock band has recorded 10 original tunes with live drums, bass, 2 guitars, keyboards, lead &...

bpolits
replies: 1 views: 858
jproc 3 weeks ago

hey Gear Slu.. great forum learned much from engineering to life experience thanks to everyone, here is my project...

Smixa
replies: 0 views: 865
Smixa 3 weeks ago

This a video on what i think about the Hedd type 20 a year later. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQvFhtbVg9A&t=15s

spektor
replies: 0 views: 867
spektor 3 weeks ago

Hey hey! This forum gave me so much information and finally, I mixed and mastered a cover song for my band and I would like to...

Glorfy
replies: 1 views: 741
Garage Rodeo 3 weeks ago

Hi Everyone! I thought here would be a great place to share this tutorial, on how to increase speed instantly. I have made this...

TramaineJ
replies: 0 views: 753
TramaineJ 4 weeks ago

I really enjoy checking out the various threads where people put up music and thought it would be cool to check out the songs...

dysenterygary
replies: 950 views: 88,938
Jeffguitar 4 weeks ago

I am looking for an audio engineer to assist me in a proper vocal chain to try and achieve a certain sound. I have a Shure SM7B...

Z_Mike
replies: 0 views: 718
Z_Mike 14th July 2019

Hey guys, so I've always wanted to use Big Bass Brian Gardner but never had the project that I could use him on until now. Very...

M2E
replies: 128 views: 15,867
Giuseppe Zaccaria 11th July 2019

Hello, all, I created a video about my thoughts on what to think about when getting speakers for tracking and mixing. Hope you...

spektor
replies: 0 views: 668
spektor 10th July 2019
replies: 0 views: 651
play.exe 10th July 2019

Hi guys! I recently took some time to test the new Native Instruments "Noire" piano, based on Nils Frahm's concert...

tiago
replies: 1 views: 559
tiago 8th July 2019

Hi all, I am currently working on this track and I am feeling a bit iffy about the sound of the horn section. I have used logic...

Plug9
replies: 0 views: 585
Plug9 4th July 2019

Hi! I recently have done a foley/sound design for this trailer as a school project. I'm happy with the result and I think it...

biardakmix
replies: 0 views: 503
biardakmix 3rd July 2019

This is the second time I've used UAD for recording drums ever. First time was a couple of videos I did with Stan earlier in...

CaptainHook
replies: 0 views: 399
CaptainHook 2nd July 2019

I recently got the honor of recording, mixing AND mastering an EP by a hard rock/metal band. A very fun task, but a bit of a...

cassetterex
replies: 3 views: 659
cassetterex 1st July 2019

Hello mates, We've released a single with Forget My Promise, where I took part as a vocalist and producer. With the support of...

Nikolas Quemtri
replies: 1 views: 680
Nikolas Quemtri 30th June 2019

CHILDHOOD FANTASY https://100audio.com/en/download/327390/ Hope you like it and tell me whether it is a qualified commercial...

IreneChester
replies: 0 views: 589
IreneChester 28th June 2019

So I used multibus compression. Top down stuff, with a different kind of saturation and a different compressor on each bus. One...

Dlane
replies: 69 views: 2,265
Dlane 27th June 2019

An indie pop version of the Paul Anka song, recorded to tape. Hope you like...

ghilb
replies: 0 views: 572
ghilb 27th June 2019

Hi people, here is the official video to the track 'Star Scream' from the album 'Heavy Balance'. I hope you enjoy and please...

TramaineJ
replies: 0 views: 651
TramaineJ 25th June 2019

I cannot for the life of me get this to sound right. This is the 39th attempt. The big issue for me is the bass. I can't seem...

Evanmd
replies: 5 views: 982
martinantonsson 24th June 2019

Hi all, thought I might post this to see what others' comments might be. I am quite overall happy with the sound except for some...

wilkinswp
replies: 3 views: 738
wilkinswp 23rd June 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search