The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

a really nice, mellow, bittersweet song that features slide guitar. Apollo 18: the Gemini, and then the Apollo missions...

batsbrew
replies: 0 views: 82
batsbrew 1 day ago

I am currently working on a song but I struggle as always with finding the appropriate level for the lower frequencies. I have...

Silencer86
replies: 0 views: 155
Silencer86 1 day ago

It’s a collection of free feeling and imagination... and a celebration of guitar. i ran with a little bit of everything,...

batsbrew
replies: 6 views: 320
batsbrew 2 days ago

Greetings earthlings! https://www.gearslutz.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=947940&stc=1&d=1614112899 I'm...

timetravtoaster
replies: 0 views: 87
timetravtoaster 3 days ago

Popping tight: I played rock and pop and funk tunes in cover bands for several years, and developed a love for certain style...

batsbrew
replies: 3 views: 167
batsbrew 3 days ago

Greetings earthlings! I'm happy to showcase an artist who I've began working with. He hails from PA, and goes by the name...

timetravtoaster
replies: 0 views: 79
timetravtoaster 3 days ago

Been feelin funky lately... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX-9lpO8EPk

play.exe
replies: 2 views: 251
play.exe 5 days ago

Hello Folks, There you go my cover of Take on Me (A-Ha All Time Classic) back from the 80s. Let me know what you think...

DJ Bechara
replies: 0 views: 124
DJ Bechara 6 days ago

This song is already 10 years old and I think it's been up on GS for about five of those now. While in the studio last month, I...

brianellefson
replies: 24 views: 1,666
NL5 1 week ago

Hello, peeps. It's been a long time since I've logged on here - not since late 2018, I think. Life comes at you quick, and the...

dkeatscary
replies: 47 views: 2,816
NL5 1 week ago
replies: 0 views: 351
Nthemagician 1 week ago

Hey yall Ive got a couple of new songs I made in GarageBand. All instruments recorded and mixed by me Essentially I have no...

dericjohnston
replies: 0 views: 130
dericjohnston 1 week ago

This thread is specifically about the music. I don't want any of the samples listened in the one man production thread to get...

ryst
replies: 3,909 views: 303,106
dericjohnston 1 week ago

Hi y'all. I'm working on this track, and am having some trouble marrying the different sections. The verses are supposed to be...

fenikner
replies: 6 views: 398
dannymcguire 1 week ago

Made a tune and a video with the Archetype Gojira. The video is me playing guitar over random stock footage. The video isn't...

monkeymanx
replies: 0 views: 121
monkeymanx 1 week ago

Hi everyone, I'm a high school teacher and our school just released this track yesterday. It's a collaboration among a number of...

chiasson
replies: 0 views: 121
chiasson 1 week ago

Can you fellow gearslutz please help. I SUCK at mixing and mastering. What do you guys hear when you listen to this. Is there...

SpaceTentacle
replies: 0 views: 171
SpaceTentacle 1 week ago

I'm not really a beat battle dude but I been participating lately and got a few tracks to show you. A few different flips in each...

OKJoy
replies: 0 views: 141
OKJoy 1 week ago

I’m terrible at mixing someone please help thanks

dericjohnston
replies: 0 views: 164
dericjohnston 2 weeks ago

i'm going back and re-mastering my older catalog, to be more in line with the newer streaming standards. no remixes, just a new...

batsbrew
replies: 6 views: 375
batsbrew 2 weeks ago

this would be a "my girl left me song". I noticed that a lot of other mixes (around here and elsewhere) are a lot...

MusicLover1986
replies: 0 views: 152
MusicLover1986 2 weeks ago

I'm consistently making turds. And I feel theres some pretty big pieces Im missing, I believe im getting better at many things...

abrakadaniel
replies: 0 views: 155
abrakadaniel 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, Please have a listen to my songs as an example. (Not a...

jgmusic
replies: 2 views: 390
jgmusic 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, I'm currently mixing an oldschool/nwobhm kind of band and would love to get some advices from you as im not super...

aha
replies: 0 views: 170
aha 2 weeks ago

So a few days ago I sent my music to be Mix and Mastered by a renown Studio most of you must have heard a few dozen time in your...

Martel80
replies: 15 views: 652
Martel80 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I am a voice actor and I was wondering if you could help me improve the quality of my recordings. I have attached...

The0
replies: 0 views: 250
The0 2 weeks ago

Hey there. I had the pleasure of producing, engineering and mixing Big Game Hunter, lovely old school metal band, somehow...

WarmJetGuitar
replies: 0 views: 189
WarmJetGuitar 2 weeks ago

Hey! First post here. Made this in GarageBand. Played all the instruments myself and sang, mixed by myself, if you could...

dericjohnston
replies: 0 views: 191
dericjohnston 2 weeks ago

Hello, new member here. I have been recording and mixing covers recently with my drummer, in preparation for a new album that...

bertrandswish
replies: 0 views: 165
bertrandswish 3 weeks ago

Hey guys! I’m a sound designer and music producer currently working on a series of projects where I make music/beats out of...

puru
replies: 0 views: 173
puru 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I just wanna present my latest dark ambient release: Ostalgie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUaFBNgBhZg In...

mebitek
replies: 2 views: 216
mebitek 3 weeks ago

hey guys have a classic rock track need feedback please on mix if could use adjustments cheers

hollo321
replies: 0 views: 203
hollo321 3 weeks ago

Hello I would really appreciate some opinions about this Classical guitar Rec and Mix. What do you think? Thanks

Nikolaos
replies: 0 views: 206
Nikolaos 3 weeks ago

Hello, I'm looking for some advice on whether my voice sounds better on a field recording mic vs a Shure sm57. Recording...

GearRutz
replies: 0 views: 297
GearRutz 3 weeks ago

Just been toying with a song lately and experimenting with some "mastering" techniques. It still seems to not quite hit...

cfen
replies: 1 views: 237
bex27 3 weeks ago

Hi folks! On Tuesday we have another episode of Shaking Through, this time featuring the band Strand of Oaks, headed by one...

bdmctear
replies: 154 views: 16,644
bugscoe 3 weeks ago

Asked this elsewhere, but figured this might also be a good place to ask. The remix in question: Zippyshare.com After I...

Glo
replies: 17 views: 2,934
Glo 3 weeks ago

Hi all, The master of a new song of mine sounds too far "back" in the mix. To me it doesn't pop as much as it...

jimmyhots
replies: 0 views: 203
jimmyhots 4 weeks ago

I have a song in progress. What do you think of it Mix-wise, and song wise? This is a Solo project of mine. All tracks...

keyboardwizard
replies: 2 views: 265
keyboardwizard 4 weeks ago

let's try a different one! https://soundcloud.com/bats-brew/work-it-out could be the side effect of 'world goin' down'

batsbrew
replies: 1 views: 270
batsbrew 4 weeks ago

I put 2 songs in my music website: "The Expectation" is the song on top: Jeremy Cubert (who has collaborated with Yes...

aaron aardvark
replies: 0 views: 218
aaron aardvark 4 weeks ago

SF Bay Area East Bay's Marble Jimson seeks recording engineer for outdoor/socially distanced 1-day session and related follow-up,...

bpolits
replies: 0 views: 298
bpolits 4 weeks ago

Hi guys! :) I am a big reader here on Gearslutz but I rarely write posts. I'm not quite sure either if I am posting this one in...

DavidMeShow
replies: 60 views: 7,702
DavidMeShow 4 weeks ago

I thought this might fun. It is sort of the opposite of the one synth challenge thread. Take everything you've can get and make a...

tjontheroad
replies: 8 views: 471
tjontheroad 4 weeks ago

My new video release, the album came out today - enjoy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T1b9bbCi2M

Pip
replies: 1 views: 240
Simon Morrison 4 weeks ago

I've been filming a series of interviews for a local music school. The last one I did was the drum teacher. While I would love to...

smslavin
replies: 0 views: 232
smslavin 22nd January 2021

Hey guys! So I'm a relatively new when it comes to making lofi beats (started from complete scratch back in June) and I've...

SetoWave
replies: 0 views: 253
SetoWave 20th January 2021
replies: 1 views: 278
batsbrew 18th January 2021

I started a podcast called The Intellectual People Podcast. Please check it out and watch, like and subscribe! ...

jtwrace
replies: 1 views: 315
jtwrace 17th January 2021

Hi ! Here is the first video of my band, B612. We are a trio guitar, bass and drums. Depending on the songs, the lead vocals...

Gérald B.
replies: 0 views: 261
Gérald B. 17th January 2021

Moderators