The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Radio Pop Song
Old 7th March 2015
Radio Pop Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0f4kq6yAbA

This is one of latest pop productions I made recently. Let me know what you think. I also written the whole song.

I'm not 100% happy with the vocal sound, because they didn't have time to come to my studio to record it.
Old 8th March 2015
Sounds great to me! Sounds as good as any other songs on the radio.

cheers
Old 9th March 2015
Gear Nut

Mix is great. Lots of sparkle. Cool song too.
Old 9th March 2015
thanks guys!

any advices about arrangement?
Old 9th March 2015
Here for the gear
You are the best.....Excelent....
Old 10th March 2015
Gear Maniac

Nice song. I thought it was very well composed and produced. There were some things that sounded a bit unusual to me (not necessarily negative. Just jumped out as curious): The main one was the rap verse that acted as a pre-chorus but was different from the pre-chorus in the first section. It sounded like it could be a bit out of place, but since I don't know the language I might be off here.

Personally, I also would have liked to have heard the first pre-chorus repeat at some point, and I probably would've opted to make the bridge a bit longer so that the end of the song is not as chorus-heavy (the last minute and a half of the song, out of 3.5 minutes, is entirely made up of repetitions of the chorus, with the exception of the 10-second bridge). I am attaching a visual timeline so you have a better idea what I'm talking about.

Again, these are not necessarily negative comments, just things that I would perhaps do differently due to personal taste.
Attached Thumbnails
Radio Pop Song-liber.jpg  
Old 10th March 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by top40 View Post
Nice song. I thought it was very well composed and produced. There were some things that sounded a bit unusual to me (not necessarily negative. Just jumped out as curious): The main one was the rap verse that acted as a pre-chorus but was different from the pre-chorus in the first section. It sounded like it could be a bit out of place, but since I don't know the language I might be off here.

Personally, I also would have liked to have heard the first pre-chorus repeat at some point, and I probably would've opted to make the bridge a bit longer so that the end of the song is not as chorus-heavy (the last minute and a half of the song, out of 3.5 minutes, is entirely made up of repetitions of the chorus, with the exception of the 10-second bridge). I am attaching a visual timeline so you have a better idea what I'm talking about.

Again, these are not necessarily negative comments, just things that I would perhaps do differently due to personal taste.
wow, this is impressive opinion I will think about it in the future. I really like to learn new stuff about arrangements so this is very good advice. thanks!
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search