The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
I want to mix a live recording!
Old 12th July 2013
I want to mix a live recording!

Hey guys, I've always wanted to mix a live recording, not live off the floor, but live show. I'm looking for something Pop/Punk/Rock to mix. If you dig it you're obviously welcome to use it for whatever you want.
DIs are cool, and if you want the vocals tuned, or to do any overdubs before you send it thats cool too
Old 12th September 2013
I still wanna do this!! I would mix a bands live DVD if I could...
Old 10th December 2013
Anything rock and live and multitracked. Would love some practice!!
Old 12th December 2013
Old 7th September 2020
This was recorded live one room theres 5 channels available to mix. Here is what i was able to produce.

1 kick
2 guitar
3 drum oh
4 vocals
5 bass

I'll give you each raw audio track wav file to import into your DAW. From there you'll be able to make a mix using the same elements I used. I encourage you to see what you can make from these. I would also love to be able to listen to your results so don't be shy to share them.

Since the wav files are too big to upload onto the forum. If you are interested in taking on a quick little project or looking to get experience mixing someone else's material, sharing/importing audio files, or perhaps if you're up for a challenge. My email is [email protected]. feel free to reach out.
Old 9th September 2020
This is one of those self-fulfilling prophecies, but last year I mixed this live record for a band called Silverstein, and I’m currently mixing another one for them. I also engineered and mixed their Live at Union Sound COVID concert.

Thank you for the offer though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyspencer View Post
This was recorded live one room theres 5 channels available to mix. Here is what i was able to produce.

1 kick
2 guitar
3 drum oh
4 vocals
5 bass

I'll give you each raw audio track wav file to import into your DAW. From there you'll be able to make a mix using the same elements I used. I encourage you to see what you can make from these. I would also love to be able to listen to your results so don't be shy to share them.

Since the wav files are too big to upload onto the forum. If you are interested in taking on a quick little project or looking to get experience mixing someone else's material, sharing/importing audio files, or perhaps if you're up for a challenge. My email is [email protected]. feel free to reach out.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear