The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Dear fellow slutz, need advice on how to hook my babies up
Old 7th July 2013
Gear Nut

Hi lou. Patience is not my greatest virtue. Thanks again for your wisdom. I wish I had a lot of exp behind me.
Old 7th July 2013
Gear Nut

Hey lou. I posted but not showing? Will say again thanks and actually I have been asking for someone with a lot of exp so thanks for your input. The yamaha is convuluted and I can bring it to someone on monday. Me and a mate had a win last night but I may be hampered by not having the instillation disc. I dont kmow? I have contacted yamaha..I hope I can become an expert and help you out lou on the yamaha, at least to throw it down the stairs!
Old 7th July 2013
Gear Nut

Thanks lou
Old 7th July 2013
Lives for gear

This thread should be moved to a different subforum. This one is for posting music, not gear questions.
Old 7th July 2013
Gear Nut

Ohhh...thanks doh my bad. Thanks for the heads up
Old 7th July 2013
Gear Nut

I will reference it somewhere else thanks. Recycle
Old 7th July 2013
Gear Nut

Im still a noob on this forum
Old 7th July 2013
Gear Nut

Like I just discovered you have to press pg two
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Hook it up, yes I will

In my gaming clan, a yamaha guy was part of it, he knows this desk. He told me to make sure that the output channel is set to ADAT out, and that it should connect to another devices ADAT. With this desk, it is a bit clunky, so you have to restart it several times, occasionally. There is no glowing red beam on the ADAT.. it sends pulses and intermittantly checks for a connection I do believe, unlike my xbox adat out, shines like a light saber.

How you set it up, well, those who get it, dont need to talk about it... lolz

I just went Zen manic.. Genius or fool? history will tell.. oh sweet mania.. those were the days.. AUssie dollar was 1.25 of US dollar, now its back to 0.7 :( no more shipito for me bruvs
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search