The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Looking for feedback
Old 17th May 2013
Here for the gear

Looking for feedback

Hello to you all, I'm looking for some feedback on my hip hop instrumental mixtape album, 'Amusements'. Feel free to Soundcloud quote too! Thanks in advance.

Old 17th May 2013
Hey, i will try to give you some feedback on some of the tracks. I am only a novice, and i tend to listen/make hip-hop with vocals.

Come on come all; I love the way my mind stresses to find the 4/4 feeling in the start. I would love to hear some vocals on top (even though it is a instrumental)

It could be paradise: The vocals/shoutouts, Yeah & Get busy does not fit as well as the other samples in the mix.

Walk with you: Nice intro. Love the samples and the feeling.

Arrivals: I feel that there is more room in the mix for something that sticks out.

Personally, my mind tends to get bored. I can imagine that the balance between challenging the mind of the listener and deliver what he wants to hear is difficult in producing hip-hop instrumentals. Come on come all, i like because it challenges my mind in the rhythm. Walk with you it likes cause of the unexpectedness in the mix of samples (especially the base).

Hope this helps!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search