The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Another clients' CD finished...
Old 14th July 2006
  #1
Another clients' CD finished...

http://cdbaby.com/cd/bobeddybh
Old 14th July 2006
  #2
Lives for gear
 
roxxon's Avatar
 


EXCELLENT!

Three thumbs and three green guys up!
Awesome band, great sounds.
Major tallent!
Super-hot mix!

YOU ROCK, SIR!

Thank you, for the listen!

What the hell...

Old 14th July 2006
  #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxxon

EXCELLENT!

Three thumbs and three green guys up!
Awesome band, great sounds.
Major tallent!
Super-hot mix!

YOU ROCK, SIR!

Thank you, for the listen!

What the hell...


Thanks for kudos----this is only 2 performers --drums/bass ,etc. are with pads and keys ..of course from Kurzweil samplers. Some of the tunes are on a VS 800--1680 and finally a 2480. Artists played 2-5 guitar parts per song and vocals !! Glad you listened ,,next CD will be up soon!
Old 15th July 2006
  #4
Lives for gear
 
roxxon's Avatar
 

Wow!

I have a Roland 1880 and a Tascam 2448.
That is one of the best Roland WS mixes I have heard in a long time.
You did an awesome job.
Pretty damn good for two players.
Really tight.
Great groove.
Nice sonics.

Great stuff!

Old 15th July 2006
  #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxxon
Wow!

I have a Roland 1880 and a Tascam 2448.
That is one of the best Roland WS mixes I have heard in a long time.
You did an awesome job.
Pretty damn good for two players.
Really tight.
Great groove.
Nice sonics.

Great stuff!

The 880 stuff was mixed with a Behringer 26 channel
1680 was a Gold channel to a Finalizer
2480 was Manley DVC with SEK'D A/D converter/DEQ 2496/Masterlink

Mainly external effects ::: TC & Lexi


http://www.redshift.com/~cjogo/recording_studio.htm

Almost 95% of our clients are solo--its always 2 players. ANd 3 Kurzweils and a Trap Kat > with 30 years experience

Glad you listened~!~!
Old 15th July 2006
  #6
Lives for gear
 
stagefright13's Avatar
 

Sounds kinda phasey on my monitors. (Tannoy 800) But I like the kick verses bass guitar seperation. Good mix. Lemme try some others. But good job! Might be my monitor setup...
Old 15th July 2006
  #7
Lives for gear
 
stagefright13's Avatar
 

I take back the phasey thing. Was only on one song. Pretty good mix. Songs are not very exciting to me but the mix is very good. And th BG Vocals are done perfectly. Like I said good mix. And after hearing the rest of the songs I will resay good job seperating kick and bass guitar! Not my kinda music personally but well done just the same! Congratulations on a fine piece of work.
Old 15th July 2006
  #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by stagefright13
I take back the phasey thing. Was only on one song. Pretty good mix. Songs are not very exciting to me but the mix is very good. And th BG Vocals are done perfectly. Like I said good mix. And after hearing the rest of the songs I will resay good job seperating kick and bass guitar! Not my kinda music personally but well done just the same! Congratulations on a fine piece of work.
Only seems to phasey on FALL IN LOVE WITH LOVE ?? Will try to load up a new MP3...You can see where the roots of this artist follows--Beatles-Pink- Moody Blues--etc So, not everybodies kinda of music ..for sure.
Old 16th July 2006
  #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by stagefright13
I take back the phasey thing. Was only on one song. Pretty good mix. Songs are not very exciting to me but the mix is very good. And th BG Vocals are done perfectly. Like I said good mix. And after hearing the rest of the songs I will resay good job seperating kick and bass guitar! Not my kinda music personally but well done just the same! Congratulations on a fine piece of work.
See if this is a better upload --then CD Baby

http://www.redshift.com/~cjogo/TUNES...M%20MASTER.mp3
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump