The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Contaminating an X-ray...
Old 5th June 2006
Gear Head

Contaminating an X-ray...

I'm gonna add another track...

Once again, HH with an instrumental assembled from different samples. It's quite simple but (I hope) it works. Did it all by myself, beats and vocals. And mix. Sorry again for the sound quality...

Feedback, please...I'd really love any kind of advice, criticisism, insult or (if that's the case) appreciation. The question is: what should I do with these songs right here? I'm not familiar with any label or magazine I could send it to, and I'm stuck with what I've recorded and no ideas about how to share it.

PS. If anybody would like to listen to my entire work, I may send it with www.yousendit.com to your e-mail.
Attached Files
Old 6th June 2006
Gear Head

here are the lyrics. I know it should be more intellegible, but I don't have the money to make it so...
Attached Files
File Type: doc Contaminating.doc (27.5 KB, 154 views)
Old 9th June 2006
Gear Head

thumbs up or down?

Not talking 'bout the quality of sound, of course.
Old 10th June 2006
Gear Head

it's actually not much better than a cell phone... A digital recorder that should be used mostly 4 interviews.

It's a bit monotonous, it was the first thing I ever assembled. As soon as I have time I will try and add other sounds. It's the skeleton of the song, probably.

Thanks a lot 4 your advice

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search