The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
A favor to ask from my fellow Slutz?
Old 15th May 2006
Gear Addict

A favor to ask from my fellow Slutz?

Hello Slutz!

I've found this place not too long ago, and never have I learned to much. I've given all I could in terms of the knowledge I've found to my new friends on here. If i've helped only one person...it was worth it.

ok, meodrama aside.

This year's ZIPPO HOT TOUR is in full effect, and I was wondering if you lads/lasses would give a listen to my band Overlook, and perhaps give us your vote.

We're in the Philly region. you can vote here: http://www.sonicbids.com/voting/default.asp?poll_id=101

its a great contest, in which my good friends won last year. they went on tour with All American Rejects, and got some great experience and exposure.

ZIPPO DOES NOT SPAM. So by signing up, dont worry, you wont get bombarded.

YOU CAN VOTE EVERY DAY!

so if you feel like it, please drop us a vote. I appreciate it...even a listen and some critisim is good as well...

thanks everyone.
Old 15th May 2006
Lives for gear
singer is very good. he uses vibrato a little too much, but his voice is nice. I think the band is a little low energy for my tastes though. I wish the music was more driving and rockish personally.

2nd good singer i have heard on this forum today.
Old 16th May 2006
Gear Addict

thanks for listening Meth! I appreciate your comments thumbsup

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search